BY CETAPHIL

Jenna B.
Fort Myers, FL
this face wash is ok. it does take away all my oil but to the point where my face gets too dry and flaky. i love that it really cleans my face and takes off excess makeup. i love the smell as well. i will continue to use but i'll try different.
Ashley M.
Leland, NC
My dermatologist turned me onto this after I was using the original Cetaphil, I do enjoy this foam product when I don't have my African Black Soap around but only on occasion. My fiance however uses it all the time on his oily face.
Iesha L.
Boynton Beach, FL
The face wash was just okay to me. I don't feel like it really did a whole lot for me in terms of oil control. I do love the packaging however. The pump made it easier for the product to dispense and to assure it all was used.
Lauren B.
I love anything this company puts out. The foaming cleanser does a really good job about keeping my oil at bay for most of the day and the fact that it is foamy helps it get into my pores even more and get to the blackheads.
Rachel B.
Love this product I used it for about a month and I totally recommend it to anyone who is trying to find a good drugstore cleanser that will really clean your pores as well, cetaphill is one of my favorite all time drugstore skincare brands!!
Angela N.
This is an amazing facial cleanser! Controls oil, decreases amount of acne breakouts and it gets down deep into my pores for a deep cleaning. I like to compare it to a vitamin C cleanser because it makes my face glow and my skin brighten up! It's gentle on my skin and I'd say I have sensitive skin.. I've even used it before and after (not immediately following but per routine) I've had my microdermabrasion and have not had any skin irritations! I also have to admit, I love the scent. I always have some of this in the bathroom, CETAPHIL IS A MUST HAVE IN MY HONEST OPINION! This cleanser is worthy of 5 stars!
Emily K.
Ridgewood, NY
I love this product so much, it was a recommendation from my dermatology and it's really good and gentle to your face, I bought it at #Walgreens and it's very effective for me it controles my oily face and keep me hydrated.
Jamie✨ E.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Love this foaming cleanser! It keeps my skin from being oily while providing moisture at the same time that doesn't cause my skin to break out. I've used this product for the first time but will definitely buy it again
Laura S.
My favorite face wash ever! Needed a good one to control my oily skin and my dermatologist recommended this one and I've never stopped since. Really does a nice job of cleaning my face, and controlling how oily I get.
Tiffany R.
I love love love this product. It's very lightweight, and has a nice subtle smell. With my oily skin I have to be careful in products by making sure they are oil free. This definitely helped keep my face from looking and feeling oily by early afternoon.
Jennifer Y.
Jefferson, GA
Dawn C.
Lemoore, CA
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Brittany V.