BY CETAPHIL

Rachael E.
Maybe it's a personal preference but I fee as if the foam isn't really cleaning. This was my first time with a foaming cleaner though. It was gentle on my skin but I'm definitely not a fan of the smell that it would leave on my face cloth.
Courtney S.
This is 100% my go-to staple cleanser. It has never ever failed me. I've gone through 3 bottles so far. It really does control my super oily skin and control my breakouts as well. I love it so much and I will continue to use it for sure.
member-0520988ce
When I first got this product I loovveeedddd it!! It was sooo nice! I used it with a face spinner. It made my skin super super clear! Then it stoped working... I'm not sure if it was my skin or the product... my skin started to become less clear so I am seeking a new face wash. I am sure it's a great product for other skin types.
Dreama H.
Akron, OH
Cetaphil products have been used in my family for years! This foaming sensation feels so cool I could actually feel the product working on my face and not just sitting there. I only left 4 stars because i had to use a lot of product each time I used.
Katie G.
Wickliffe, KY
I LOVE this stuff! It makes my face feel so clean and smooth after every use. This is the first face wash that I have found that doesn’t make my breakout or oily spots worse. I would recommend this face wash and whole line to everyone!
Kaylan W.
Providence, RI
Works well in tangent with prescription acne medicine. With regards to not being too strong, it's definitely gentle, but if you have chronic acne and are using it alone, it won't really do the job. Would recommend with other treatment.
Mollie B.
Millstadt
I absolutely love this facial cleanser! It's gentle enough for my sensitive skin, but works great to control oil. This facial cleanser has definitely worked to keep my acne under control. It's so great even my husband started using it!
Jackee M.
Bradenton, FL
Recommended by my dermatologist for my oily cystic acne prone skin. Overall the product does a great job of cleaning my skin. I'm just not a huge fan of the strong scent. Not a bad scent. I'm just not a fan of fragrance in my skincare.
Kära C.
Slidell
This is MUST HAVE in my house! I use it everyday. My favorite thing about this product is it controls my oily skin without drying it out. It is so safe for everyday use, where most products I’ve tried have dried my skin out. This product last so long too, which is a huge bonus!
Kelly M.
Celebration, FL
Every time I stop using this to try something new, I always wonder why I ever stopped. I feel like my oil is kept at bay and my face always feels clean after using. It's not harsh on my skin and it lasts me FOREVER. Three pumps is all I need.
Jennifer Y.
Jefferson, GA
Dawn C.
Lemoore, CA
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Brittany V.