BY CETAPHIL

Lauren T.
Warwick, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cetaphil DermaControl Oil Control Foam Wash I've been using this for a few years now. I use it morning and night. It takes off foundation really well. I don't like to switch my face wash because my skin is sensitive and acne prone. This is my go to that I repurchase time and time again. I have learned that cvs sells this for $15 while Walmart sells for $10
Jayme C.
Center Point, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great great great product. I use this at least twice a day when washing my face, and it works so well to help take off excess makeup or just when you need relief during the day, combats oils from being too much on your face and I even use this to just cleanse my face and I LOVE using it. It's a great product and a stable in my skincare routine. Helps my skin so much.
Kirstin V.
Very gentle. I have extremely sensitive skin, acne since 13, I'm now 24. Dermatologist recommended to use twice a day. I personally feel like it doesn't do much to "heal" my acne, but I know it isn't causing it, so it's nice to finally have a cleanser that helps keep my skin maintained at the level of acne it's at instead of randomly making it worse.
diana a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Recently started using this foam wash and i must say I'm loving it! It definitly does the job! My skin would always be very oily in the T-zone every morning and throughout the day but this foam wash helps me so much with that. Another perk about this foam wash is that it also washes away any makeup residue that might be left on the skin.
Jess S.
hot springs
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my absolute favorite cleanser. I started using this product because I realized how sensitive my skin is and since I began using this cleanser I have not switched back to any of my previous favorites. It really does help out with controlling the oil in my skin without drying my skin out. I highly recommend this product because since using it I have seen a huge improvement in my skin.
Tlaltzin M.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product! I’ve always struggled with a few pimples here and there at the most inconvenient times ! When I switched to this cleanser and moisturizer my face changed! No more random pimples!! I finally began to feel comfortable about going out with out having to wear make up to cover up a pimple cause there was none !
Mariah K.
New Albany
First foam wash that I've used. I normally go for scrubs with more of a grit or charcoal but this was recommended by dermatologist. When first starting to use I had no faith it was going to do anything for me being such a light and airy cleanser but I have definitely come to love it  purchased at walgreens. Excellent value.
Carlie S.
Orem, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
No other Cetaphil product has ever worked for my oily skin, until this one. This is my godsend. Very gentle, albeit drying, but that is fixed with a light moisturizer. I got this at Walmart and I use it in the morning and at night before bed. It has improved my breakouts tremendously. I will continue to purchase this.
enrique m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
THE BEST FACE WASH I HAVE EVER USED! It has saved my face, and it was all per my dermatologist's recommendation! It's truly a magical face wash and has done nothing short of wonders for my skin. Controls my oils amazingly and has helped me, along with a few other products, to easily control and prevent breakouts!
Amie B.
Ogdensburg, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I could tell right away using this product that it controlled the oil on my face throughout the day.  My face never has the dry feeling after using this product, does not irritate my skin, and is safe to use daily.  Compared to other products if you are having breakouts this is my go to product to control oil.
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Jennifer Y.