BY CETAPHIL

Jaicee B.
This stuff is great! it was recommended to me by my sister and she said she loved it and it works great for her. i haven’t been using it long, 6 months probably, but it is great. it takes away the oil in my skin and clears the acne away! 5/5 recommended.
McKenna K.
McHenry
This product does what it's supposed to do. I have more combination skin type than oily, so for the areas that were oily, it worked wonders. Unfortunately, for the dry parts of my face, dried out even more. I would not recommend to combination skin type!
Hannah O.
This was a nice face wash! It was gentle and smelled good. It really helped clean the oil off my face. I didnt see any crazy change in my acne, but it is not bad for the price. I have since used other cleansers but i might go back and give it another try.
Samantha D.
Bridgeport, CT
I don't know if it was because I'm also using a nightly retinoid (I'm assuming that's why) - but this stuff made my face BURN. I love cetaphil cleansers because they're so gentle and even do a good job of removing makeup, so I was really upset this didn't work out :( I ended up returning it.
Alexis K.
Marietta, GA
I really like this face wash. I love foam face washes. I like that the foam is gentle on my face and chest if I'm really broken out. I feel like it really helps clear up my acne. I like that it controls my oil too since I have mainly an oily face.
Jessica R.
This is a very good drugstore cleanser. I use it with the matching moisturizer and really like the combo. I use it with a spin brush and it makes my skin really smooth. Make sure to consistently use it day and night and your skin will show results!
Julia P.
Hayward
I use this every morning and night to clean my face. The foaming cleanser is very gentle for the skin. My doctor recommended it to me because my cheeks had acne on it and I've been wanting to get rid of it. This is really good if you have oily skin.
AnnaMarie R.
I absolutely LOVE this product!! I have the oily skin of a teenager and this stuff cleared it up fast! I would highly recommend it to any one else struggling with breakouts, oily skin or combo skin. It's not too expensive either! 10/10 recommend
monica f.
Woodhaven, NY
This is the best face wash they have ever come out with. It cuts through Face oil as well as moisturizes your face. It has a very soft smell and is not overwhelming. I use this daily both morning and night and it has really helped with my acne
Rachael E.
Maybe it's a personal preference but I fee as if the foam isn't really cleaning. This was my first time with a foaming cleaner though. It was gentle on my skin but I'm definitely not a fan of the smell that it would leave on my face cloth.
Jennifer Y.
Jefferson, GA
Dawn C.
Lemoore, CA
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Brittany V.