BY CETAPHIL

Mackenzie M.
Portland, OR
This was recommended to me by my dermatologist and I have used it ever since she told me to because I have oily skin and this is a very gentle cleanser that gets the job done perfectly. it met all expectations and I will continue to buy it unless I find something better
Samantha R.
While I was shopping at Walmart I was looking for a face wash that didn't dry my t zone because that area of my face is really oil but with this face it clean my face but it over dry my t zone like other products that I've tried and it was really gentle with my face
Robin H.
This product just melts makeup off my face. No intense scrubbing/wiping needed. It is excellent at removing makeup,dirt and oil. I was having skin problems and my dermatologist recommended I use this. The foam was very gentle, yet worked great. I love this product!
Monique C.
Atlanta, GA
I got this from ulta beauty. the is so gentle that I literally thought it wasn't going to get all my make up off but it does! I cant tell a difference with controlling my oily skin since I only use it at night but this brand has proven true so I'm sure it does.
Casey B.
Chicago
My dermatologist recommended this product to me as it gets rid of oil but is not overly harsh or drying, which can cause your face to overcompensate and produce even more oil. I like it, but feel like it is a little too expensive for a drug store brand.
Hannah H.
Antioch, TN
I don't love foaming face washes because I feel like it's not even cleaning my face. But I will say this is super gentle, and not too expensive for how little you need. I probably won't buy again, but if you have sensitive acne prone skin, you might really like it.
Arelis L.
Bronx, NY
Uso este producto para lavar mi rostro tambien en crema tiene protector solar absorbe la grasa de mi cara al 100% lo mire en un video de alguien con piel grasa y lo trate y kede enamorada
Shaina D.
Bucyrus , OH
This cleanser definitely wasn't my favorite. First off I can't stand the smell of it. It comes out as a foam so I feel like I can't get it soapy enough to clean my face. Maybe it's just me. I felt a little disappointed and I don't think I will buy it again.
Alexia L.
Gadsden, AZ
This is what I use to clean my face in the morning and before I go to sleep. It is extremely gentle on my skin and does not break me out. But what i like best about it is that it doesn't dry my skin, which is what used to happen to me with other face washs
Margo B.
I love the foam wash it leaves my skin feeling fresh and tingly without over drying. The pump is easy to use and keep clean. It's gentle in my skin and definitely makes a difference in the amount of oiliness throughout the day. One of my favorite products!
Jennifer Y.
Jefferson, GA
Dawn C.
Lemoore, CA
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Brittany V.