BY CETAPHIL

Bali C.
Bali C.
Boiling Springs, SC
I love this face wash!! Best one I've ever used. I have acne prone skin and this has the best one. It is a little pricey for a face wash but I recommend it to people with acne.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Garden Grove, CA
I LOVE this face wash! it helps control my oil1 i use it in the orning right before i do my makeup and i see how my oil isn't as bad throughout the day! definitely will keep buying!
Jenny D.
Jenny D.
Mesquite, TX
Love, love, love this face wash. It is great for controlling oil. AND this gentle face wash is a beast at cutting through caked on makeup. This product deserves 10 stars!
Megan W.
Megan W.
Tioga, Pa
I used this for a few weeks in the shower to wash my face... i hate that it foams up and then doesn't lather the right way.. its didn't really help with my oily skin.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Lexington, KY
This is the best face wash I have found for my acne-prone super sensitive skin. It cuts my breakouts down to almost nothing and calms my red cheeks. Love this stuff.
Deborah F.
Deborah F.
Love the creamy soft foam. It has a slight fragrance that smells very good. This product makes you enjoy washing your face often because it leaves it feeling good.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
I'm in love with the Cetaphil Derma control oil control foam wash. It's the best one I've tried yet. It leaves your face baby soft. It feels clean and refreshed ūüĎć
AMANDA B.
AMANDA B.
Flint, MI
PROS WONDERFUL FOR ACNE AND OIL. CONS CAN BE OVER DRYING IF USED DAILY. PRICE IS WORTH IT BECAUSE IT WORKS. HIGHLY RECOMMEND. MET ALL EXPECTATIONS AND THEN SOME
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
This is a really gentle, foamy face wash! The smell isn't that great though. My dermatologist recommended this to me and It definitely keeps my acne in check!
Elena O.
Elena O.
Clovis, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this face wash! I have acne prone skin that is also dry AND oily all at the same time! This one gets the job done without being too harsh on your skin.
Anya R.
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Jennifer Y.