BY CETAPHIL

Abigail D.
Colfax, WI
8 oz bottle, found at Walmart. I enjoy using daily in the shower. I have found this to be harsh on my skin. I have used other Cetaphil products and really enjoyed them. Very reasonable price. I would recommend to people with Acne-prone skin.
Rachel L.
Pikeville, KY
I have super oily skin and this face wash is by far the best I've ever used! I use it every day & night. My face also has not broke out since October which is when I first started using it. I love it!
Hope C.
Los Angeles
I've started using this fairly recently, but it's helped out my oil so much and definitely makes my skin super dry (which is great for me) Sometimes it's a little too drying but I just put moisturizer on and it feels better. It's a bit too expensive but I understand it's the brand that you're paying for.
Ashlea D.
Staunton, IL
I have oily skin and I feel like once I put my "oil" free makeup on this product helped cut down a little bit of the oiliness but it could do better. It smells kinda funny and leaves your hands smelling like the product for a little while after washing your face. It takes several pumps to get enough product to wash my face well.
Mariam K.
Tarzana, CA
I've give this product multiple tries and I use it here and there, but I honestly haven't really noticed anything spectacular. Doesn't do much for my oily-combo skin. It feels great on my skin and it's really gentle. Nothing more to it.
Daphne V.
Cheyenne
I personally really like this product. I’ve been using it for the past two years now and it really helps my face remain clear. I use this at night usually wetting my fave before applying and the rubbing it in well. I keep it on for about two minutes before washing it off. It’s a really great product. Cetaphil DermaControl Oil Control Foam Wash
Rachel H.
Willow grove, PA
This is a good daily cleanser, I mainly used it to take off left over makeup that a wipe didn't get off or to wash oils off then I'll use a face scrub or mask. It is cheap and easy to find at drug stores or the food store so that is good. It just doesnt clear acne unless you paid it with something else
Amanpreet K.
College Park, MD
This stuff is amazing. I've tried many face washes before but nothing has worked as well and fast as this. I have combination skin but this really gets the job done. Sometimes I've gotten lazy about my skincare routine, leading to breakouts, but after one use, this face wash starts reducing the breakouts. I usually notice a different overnight. I love it!
Gabby E.
Riverside
This oil control product does a great job at cleansing my face and removing all of my makeup. It however does not benefit me so much in the way of controlling how oily my face gets throughout my day. I still continue to use this product because of the way it cleanses my face as well as controls my acne.
Jen C.
Really gentle foam wash. I started using it because it was recommended by my doctor. I think it does a good job at getting my skin clean without overdrying -- bonus: I use it to take off my makeup. I've purchased this at least 3 times, so I'm clearly not disappointed. One bottle lasts a while!
Jennifer Y.
Jefferson, GA
Dawn C.
Lemoore, CA
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Brittany V.