BY CETAPHIL

Kendall B.
Kendall B.
I love this face wash. It's gentle and feels really nice on the skin. I highly recommend this product. The packaging is great and easy to use. I will definitely repurchase this product once I run out.
Kaitlin C.
Kaitlin C.
Bellmawr, NJ
I suffer from acne and this works great at controlling the oil, especially when used along with DermaControl moisturizer. My doctor had initially recommended it to me and I'm glad he did, I love it.
Zahra D.
Zahra D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product did not work for me for some reason! It irritated my skin and left so many dry patches on my face. I loved their antibacterial gentle cleaning bar better and been using it religiously.
Nikki M.
Nikki M.
I love this cleanser. I'm 43 and you'd think that I wouldn't have a problem work breakouts but I do. My skin is oily and this cleanser helps tremendously. I recommend it for anyone with oily skin.
Mack F.
Mack F.
This face wash definitely helps my breakouts. It is very light and gentle on the face. It almost feels like there's nothing on your face. I found mine at Walgreens but I've seen them many places.
Lesley A.
Lesley A.
Salyersville, Ky
I love this for my oily/acne skin. I also use the oil control moisturizer. It helps control my oil all day and the lotion has spf 30 so I don't need to wear any extra sunscreen when I'm outside.
Maria Z.
Maria Z.
Corpus Christi, TX
I've bought this product before and I just love the fragrance but it didn't do much for my skin, in fact it made me break out more and it's kind of pricey for me, I'm not going to buy it again.
Kristy L.
Kristy L.
Cape Coral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a big fan of this at all. Doesn't really do anything for me and makes my skin feel gross. Doesn't really help my acne-prone skin, but also doesn't worsen it. Just a "meh" product in general
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do like this face wash but does dry out my skin a little bit. But I like how it has a pump for easy access to the product. This was the first time I had ever purchased this product.
Yvonne R.
Yvonne R.
Waco, TX
I love this face wash. It helps control the oil and shine and feels clean. It lasts a long time and is a good value. I use it once a day and a different acne cleanser in the morning.
Anya R.
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Jennifer Y.