BY CETAPHIL

Tanya G.
Tanya G.
Been using this for years now and its so amazing .. I have had an acne problem and this helped me out alooot with it... And now that my acne is gone i still use it.. Its senstive on my skin and helps it look its best..
Colleen M.
Colleen M.
I have oily, acne prone skin and this was recommended to me by my dermatologist. I love the gentleness of the foam and there's no scent so it never irritates my sensitive skin. Great for anyone with skin like mine!
Danielle N.
Danielle N.
Rison, AR
I felt like I had to use a lot of this product to get a good washing effect and I have oily skin but dear Lord this stuff dried my skin out so bad I could only use it a week and had to switch to another face wash
Gisele T.
Gisele T.
New Holland, PA
I love, love this facial cleanser and it has made me very happy with my everyday look. I don't have breakout like I used to and my skin looks so much brighter. I will continue to purchase this awesome foam wash.
Gabii S.
Gabii S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really only use this for when I forget to wash my face at night and wake up with an oily face. It cleanses very well and leaves my face feeling fresh. Takes away the oil from my face but doesn't leave it dry
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
I love how this makes my face feel after washing it, it has reduced my breakouts. It is so gentle, and helps control my oil its more expensive than most drugstore brands but its worth it I recommend to anyone!
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Eagle Bridge , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is neither bad nor great. It is a simply product that keeps your face under control, doesn't make me breakout and is affordable. It doesn't irritate my skin, but doesn't do anything too special.
Kari J.
Kari J.
Landover, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have oily skin so when I found this it was like magic for controlling my skin and helping it feel normal. I use it a few times a week between other products and that seems to work well for me as a routine.
Paige V.
Paige V.
Gladewater, TX
I love this face wash, especially in conjunction with my Clairsonic. I pump a couple of pump of this foam onto my brush and scrub my face for 60 seconds morning & night & it keeps my skin absolutely perfect.
Gretchen F.
Gretchen F.
Lost Creek, WV
I love this wash. It has helped to control my breakouts and oily skin tendencies. Works great with the same brand moisturizer. Over two months of using now and still no breakouts:)) this product is awesome!
Anya R.
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Jennifer Y.