BY CETAPHIL

Sara R.
Saylorsburg, PA
This face wash has been really helpful! I see a huge difference in my complexion. I have been using the same face wash for many years, and I have seen my skin kind of stop at a stand still. It would get really red on my cheeks, and then it would go away. I would get a few pimples, but then they would go away, then come back. I would also get many blackheads that really bothered me. Since I have been using the Cetaphil DermaControl Oil Control Foam Wash (wow, what a title lol), my skin has drastically improved! I wash my face in the morning with my old face wash and then use my Cetaphil wash at night. Most of my blackheads have gone away, since I think what was happening was that I was washing with a face soap that was stripping ALL my oils, thus forcing my skin to create more, creating more blackheads. Now, since I'm washing with an oil control wash, it's combating that and helping my face. My skin looks clearer, brighter, and feels less oily/greasy and I have far less blackheads/big pores. I rate this foam wash with one star off because it can cause my face to feel a little bit dry. I do know there is a moisturizer you can buy to go along with it, which I would love, but I can't really afford it. In itself, this product causes my face to feel a little dry, which is a bummer, but other than that, it has really helped my skin, and for that I do recommend it to other people with skin like myself.
Sarah A.
Louisville, KY
This is my go-to face wash! I don't use any other one. I have very oily, acne prone skin and am on several medications for treatment of acne that tend to make my skin flaky and patchy. This face wash removes oil and purifies my skin but doesn't irritate my dry patches! Used with the moisturizer it is all you will ever need. It is very gentle on the skin with no harshness to it. Goes on lightly and feels great when rubbed on the skin. Also the scent is heavenly!! I always feel so fresh after using it. The only issue I have is that it does not tend to travel very well. Often if it is sideways in my suitcase it will leak the whole bottle. I love it too much to not take it with my when traveling so I just take special precautions to try and make sure it stays upright. It is a bit pricey but totally worth it as it lasts for a very long time. You will not find yourself needing a replacement but 2-3 times/year. I recommend for anyone with problems with oily skin, combination skin, or acne.
Meagan H.
EVANSVILLE, IN
I was recommended this cleanser by my dermatologist to use . I am 27 years old and about 10-12 months ago I started breaking out bad on my cheeks and chin. I instantly fell in love with this cleanser . It is very gentle on the skin , I have dry skin & this cleanser is geared more towards oily skin but somehow this worked perfect for my skin . Within 2 months my acne was gone . I still use this cleanser morning and night and things are still going very well for me. I haven't had any more huge breakouts. I am so happy my dermatologist recommended this to me , I will continue to repurchase this over and over again. I always buy mine from target or Walmart , they are a little cheaper than your CVS and Walmart prices! If you are struggling with acne or hormonal breakouts head to your closest store and buy this. I promise you it's amazing.
Kaylan E.
Forest Park, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this because they had run out of my regular Cetaphil. Since I have a problem with extremely oily, extremely sensitive, extremely acne-prone skin, I decided to give it a go. I mean, how much different could it be from the original Cetaphil, right? The answer is, VASTLY. It costs a few dollars more, but it is totally worth it! I absolutely adore it, it literally gets rid of all oil without drying the skin. It also comes as a foam, and is easy to apply, smells amazing, and rinses clean quickly. Overall, I'd say it's definitely worth a try if oily sensitive skin or breakouts are problems for you.
jessica W.
Marion, NC
I started using this cleanser about a year and a half ago. I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS. I have very oily skin, and nothing seems to control it. I have tried many products and none seem to work. While shopping for a new cleanser, I discovered this one. I decided it couldn't hurt to try it, so I bought it. I have never looked back. This cleanser controls my oily skin all day, without making it too dry or feel stripped. I highly recommend this to anyone who has sensitive and oily skin. It will control the oil and leave your skin feeling refreshed. I'm so glad I switched to this cleanser.
Samantha P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really good face wash, although it doesn't leave the face feeling tingly or super refreshed like some other popular cleaners do. I feel as though it cleanses, but it would be nice if it included the extra tingling sensation, that really makes your face feel nice. It does lather up quite nicely and I like that it is foam because it is light and it doesn't feel like its heavy and still on your face after you rinse it off. Overall I would recommend this face wash, one again, Cetaphil impresses.
Emily A.
Naples , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite everyday product. I use this face foam faithfully morning and night. It is light and removes oil but doesn't dry out my face. Leaves my face feeling soft and clean. It has a simple smell (reminds me of baby products). I have been using this product for 4 years. My dermatologist recommended me this when I was going through a bad breakout. I have used this product since then. I recommend everyone to try! It is worth the price. The bottle lasts me a couple months
Destiny S.
Dayton, OH
I bought this for about $10 at my local walmart, which is a little pricier than the usual skin care products I use. I believe this does help with controlling oil- after I wash it off there's a like a film over my skin which makes it feel tight, and it keeps my skin super soft. The problem is I like to use lotion after doing my skin care routine and it basically melts the film right off. I'd recommend putting on moisturizer before using this.
Skylar S.
Plano, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been trying this product for a little over a month now and I really like it. I have really oily skin and it is something I have struggled with most of my life. It does not completely take away all shine, but I have noticed a change ...it has really helped. I've been using this along with the Cetaphil DermaControl Oil Control SPF 30 Moisturizer and the combination of the two has been great. I would recommend trying both of these products
Elizabeth G.
Huntington, WV
I LOVE this wash. I gave it 4 out of 5 stars because I didn't want to give it a perfect review... However, this product is the only one I have actually found to control my oil. I use it morning and night and haven't looked back. I've tried the expensive trendy Sephora washes and this is the one I always come back to. I've finally stopped trying others out because this is the one that works every time. Worth a try oily skin people!!
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Jennifer Y.