BY CETAPHIL

Derma control oil control foam wash formulated for acne-prone skin. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I get very oily skin in the summer and especially in my t-zone area. I came across this face wash when searching for something that would work better yet be gentle on my skin over the summer. I only use it then as my skin gets dry in the winter time, but I recommend this face wash to those who have oily skin as it worked wonders for cleaning and reducing the oiliness on my face by a lot, yet not over drying my skin which can happen with a lot of face washes for oily skin. My skin which at times can be sensitive did not have any problems with this Cetaphil Foam Wash, I just had to be careful not to get any in my eyes as it did sting. Overall I really was happy with the results and given it was a cheap drugstore brand buy. I will definitely use it again once the warm weather and seasons come " in 81 reviews
💕📐💪🏼 W.
West Palm Bch, FL
Review for: 5 Pack Cetaphil Derma Control Oil Control Foam Wash - 8 oz Each more...
I got this foam cleanser from my dermatologist as a sample so I am not sure about the price. As for the quality it works well. It’s very light so I don’t feel like it strips away the moisture in my skin so it doesn’t leave my face dry. I don’t use it every day because I do feel like I need a scrub or face wash that really gets all the gunk off my face.
Maggie S.
My dermatologist recommended this and I have been using it for years. It works best for me when I use it twice a day since my acne is pretty bad. It definitely makes my face feel so much cleaner. It works best for when I combine it with the moisturizer so my face doesn’t get too dry.
Rachel T.
Fort Myers, FL
This is a total go-to acne cleanser. I love Cetaphil products for clearing my skin although my skin does seem to get addicted to the formula. However, Its gentle enough for daily use morning and night. Would definitely recommend keeping a bottle stocked at all times.
Kendall R.
Shoreline, WA
Review for: Dermacontrol, 5 Pack Cetaphil Derma Control Oil Control Foam Wash - 8 oz Each more...
Best face wash I’ve ever bought. I’ve been on it for 6 months now. I haven’t had a severe break out in the entire six months. It doesn’t dry my skin out. Gets all dirts and oils out of my pores. It’s very gentle on my skin and leaves it soft and clear.
Kelsey P.
Pawtucket
Review for: Dermacontrol more...
My dermatologist recommended I use this face wash at night due to my oily skin type. I’ve been using this with the Cetaphil moisturizer for almost two years now and I think it works great and helps to control my skin!
Lauren T.
Warwick, RI
This is my daily go to. Use this night and day I love it. You can see your makeup come off in the foam. For $10 it doesn't get better than this especially if you have sensitive skin you need to try this brand.
Jilly C.
O Fallon, MO
This is actually a decent cleanser in my opinion! As an adult who struggles with sometime blemish prone skin I use this during troubling times and do find it does decrease the severity of my breakouts. Its just being persistent in washing and not overwashing to irritate the skin. I wish maybe the pump was a little easier to access is my only reason for star-ing down. Packaging isn't that great.
Sarah S.
Kannapolis, NC
Review for: Dermacontrol more...
I was on the hunt for an affordable face wash that would help control my oily skin throughout the day. I took a chance on this one, and ended up being let down. I gave it 3 stars because as a face wash, it was nice! It left my face feeling clean and refreshed. But for the purpose I was wanting it for, I didn’t notice any change in my oily skin. I’ll finish this bottle, but won’t buy again.
S S.
Review for: 2 Pack Cetaphil Derma Control Oil Control Foam Wash - 8 oz Each more...
This face wash did not do much for my skin. I did not really notice any changes. it was also harsh on my skin and left it feeling itchy after i used it. I used this for a few months before i finally found a different one.
Gabriella D.
Berlin
Cetaphil Dermacontrol Foam Wash does absorb oil. It is a great value for the money because it is gentle on your skin without over drying. Just don’t wash twice with it or it will over dry. I would recommend to anyone with acne prone skin. Use it on your neck and sides of jaw and behind and under ears. You won’t regret it bc your entire head will feel so clean.
Wilma G.
Rancho Viejo, TX
I have oily skin but will this wash help with my oiliness???
Amy R.
Brewster, NY
Does this really help with oily skin? I had a rhinoplasty 11 months ago and it made my skin very oily, and I'm about to have another rhinoplasty in a couple days so I want to make sure this cleanser will help my skin and its oily mess.
Lauren K.
Detroit, MI
Does anyone find that this actually helps with oily skin? I have been using it for about a month now and have seen no difference. My face is an oil slick within 3 hours of washing it - I need a solution!
Sarah A.
Marlton, NJ
I have been looking for a new face wash and was wondering how this product is! I know switching to new products especially in the face can cause break outs and stuff was wondering if it's worth the switch to trying it?
Miriam R.
Thornton, CO
Does this product really help with acne and oily skin? I've tried a lot of other products but all they do is dry my skin up or cause more pimples and rashes on my skin.