BY CETAPHIL

While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us. See our

• Pack of 4
  • Pack of 4 for the UPC: 302993931089
  • Formulated for acne-prone skin
  • Clinically proven to remove excess oil and control shine
  • Calming formula won't over-dry skin
  • This gentle foaming cleanser is clinically proven to effectively remove excess oil, impurities and make-up that can clog pores and lead to breakouts. Gentle enough for everyday use. Ingredients:  Water, Zinc Coceth Sulfate, Glycerin, PEG 75, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Zinc Gluconate, PEG 200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PEG 7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Sodium Benzoate, Masking Fragrance (Parfum), Disodium EDTA

Cetaphil Derma Control Oil Control Foam Wash
  • "I use this every morning and every night. I have acne and this has helped a lot! I also take medicine and use topical creams that dry out my skin and leave it really sensitive if I use a harsh face wash, so I was sooo pleased when my dermatologist recommended this one. " in 98 reviews
Ashley F.
Tulsa
By far the best foaming face wash I've used in a while. It makes my skin feel so soft and clean. And I love the smell.
Rachael K.
Raleigh
Love that it’s foam, it really helps control my oily skin. Doesn’t have a weird smell, and I’ve been able to tell a difference in my skin.
Trisha M.
Amarillo
Purchased at: Walmart
OK cleanser, just didn't leave my skin feeling clean. I have used other brands that work better. Simple is a awesome brand that gently cleans well.
Aziza J.
philadelphia
I really wanted to love this as the ingredients zinc and licorice are brightening for the skin, but the self foaming pump doesn’t work for me. The foam is watery and doesn’t hold up while cleansing. I didn’t notice any improvement in my skin.
Chloe B.
Luzerne
Purchased at: ULTA
Both me and my boyfriend use this and we both have super oily skin. It definitely does it’s job to remove oil; the only complaint is that my face feels tight and almost itchy afterwards like it’s just irritated. But my boyfriend LOVES it. Uses it every morning before work.
Jenn H.
High Point, NC
Purchased at: Walgreens
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!! It keeps my face hydrated, but not oily at the same time! It’s cleans great! Is 1/2 things I’ll use to clean my face!!
Lauren A.
Murray, UT
Perfect for acne prone, yet dry skin. It gets rid of oils that you don’t want, but doesn’t leave you stripped and flaky. I really like the foam formula because it doesn’t leave a residue like many gel face washes do.
Olivia T.
West Union, SC
This product is magic in a bottle! It is so gentle on my skin and something about the foam cleanser really leaves my face feeling soft and youthful!
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
2,326 reviews
Monica M.
It’s my go too to keep my acne clear. I don’t really see a difference in oil control but I can say that it is effective because it stops and prevents an outbreak. It’s super soft and gentle on the skin. Some times when ur getting closer to the end of the bottle the pump gets stuck.
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Jennifer Y.
Jefferson, GA
Dawn C.
Lemoore, CA
Amy R.
Brewster, NY
Does this really help with oily skin? I had a rhinoplasty 11 months ago and it made my skin very oily, and I'm about to have another rhinoplasty in a couple days so I want to make sure this cleanser will help my skin and its oily mess.
Lauren K.
Detroit, MI
Does anyone find that this actually helps with oily skin? I have been using it for about a month now and have seen no difference. My face is an oil slick within 3 hours of washing it - I need a solution!