BY CETAPHIL

While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us. See our

• Pack of 4
  • Pack of 4 for the UPC: 302993931089
  • Formulated for acne-prone skin
  • Clinically proven to remove excess oil and control shine
  • Calming formula won't over-dry skin
  • This gentle foaming cleanser is clinically proven to effectively remove excess oil, impurities and make-up that can clog pores and lead to breakouts. Gentle enough for everyday use. Ingredients:  Water, Zinc Coceth Sulfate, Glycerin, PEG 75, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Zinc Gluconate, PEG 200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PEG 7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Sodium Benzoate, Masking Fragrance (Parfum), Disodium EDTA

Cetaphil Derma Control Oil Control Foam Wash
  • "I use this every morning and every night. I have acne and this has helped a lot! I also take medicine and use topical creams that dry out my skin and leave it really sensitive if I use a harsh face wash, so I was sooo pleased when my dermatologist recommended this one. " in 98 reviews
Jaidyn S.
Port St Lucie, FL
Because I used another Cetaphil cleanser, I expected this to be good especially because it is formulated for oily skin! but I was disappointed because this left my skin dry and that resulted in my skin becoming even more oily.
Larisa C.
Galati
I don't have acne, just a few zits but my skin is oily. I have used this cleansing foam in the evening and I found it too harsh. It dries my skin. In the morning my skin was oilier but dehydrated.
S S.
This face wash did not do much for my skin. I did not really notice any changes. it was also harsh on my skin and left it feeling itchy after i used it. I used this for a few months before i finally found a different one.
karlee d.
Oxnard, CA
Did not like this product made my skin even more oily!!!! Wouldn't purchase even though I like cetaphil products!!
Valentina F.
This is a big no. My face feels very dry after I'm using this even though I try to use a little amount. I don't recommend this.
~Mercedees L.
I borrowed it and it burnt my face. It felt all tingly and my skin was peeling off afterwards. It dried my face out way too much
Makanalani R.
Arlington, VA
This did clean my face but it left my skin so so dry and cracking. Means to say I only used it three times and had to stop due to dry cracking painful skin
Hayley D.
Porters Lake, NS
Doesn't really work never cleared my skin like it was supposed to do, I still use it to see if it'll work but it's been months and nothing...
Courtney K.
I started using this wash and I was highly impressed with the results. However, randomly this face wash decided to stop working and instead of clearing up my acne, I was waking up every morning with new pimples. My dermatologist recommended this wash when I was on accutane. If you take a look at the ingredients on the back of the bottle, you will be highly disappointed with what you see. That alone is why I give this product 1 star.
Influenster M.
THIS STUFF DOES NOT WORK !!! Garbage5/28/2013Average rating:1out of5stars, based onreviewsby OilFaceI have extremely oily skin. I mean, I am oily. I have used both the Cetaphil foam wash and matte lotion. There were no visible changes at all. My skin was still extremely oily. Don't waste your money on this garbage. I am stuck with cleanser and lotion that does not work.
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Jennifer Y.
Jefferson, GA
Dawn C.
Lemoore, CA
Amy R.
Brewster, NY
Does this really help with oily skin? I had a rhinoplasty 11 months ago and it made my skin very oily, and I'm about to have another rhinoplasty in a couple days so I want to make sure this cleanser will help my skin and its oily mess.
Lauren K.
Detroit, MI
Does anyone find that this actually helps with oily skin? I have been using it for about a month now and have seen no difference. My face is an oil slick within 3 hours of washing it - I need a solution!