BY CETAPHIL

While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us. See our

• Pack of 4
  • Pack of 4 for the UPC: 302993931089
  • Formulated for acne-prone skin
  • Clinically proven to remove excess oil and control shine
  • Calming formula won't over-dry skin
  • This gentle foaming cleanser is clinically proven to effectively remove excess oil, impurities and make-up that can clog pores and lead to breakouts. Gentle enough for everyday use. Ingredients:  Water, Zinc Coceth Sulfate, Glycerin, PEG 75, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Zinc Gluconate, PEG 200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PEG 7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Sodium Benzoate, Masking Fragrance (Parfum), Disodium EDTA

Cetaphil Derma Control Oil Control Foam Wash
  • "I use this every morning and every night. I have acne and this has helped a lot! I also take medicine and use topical creams that dry out my skin and leave it really sensitive if I use a harsh face wash, so I was sooo pleased when my dermatologist recommended this one. " in 98 reviews
Emily S.
Lancaster
Purchased at: CVS
I have sensitive skin and this is the best face wash I have found. It gently cleans my skin and has a nice light fragrance. It is super affordable and its easy to buy anywhere. I highly recommend this product.
Serena H.
El Dorado Hills
Truly an oil control product! I was so glad when my mom picked this up for me. I love that this face wash does not sap ALL the oil from your face, though, and make my skin feel tight after use. Would recommend
Kodi L.
Joliet
Good for combo and oily skin. Had to stop using it once winter hit because it was too drying for my combo dry skin. Couldn’t tell if I helped with acne and it was a little pricey.
Tempestt M.
Kissimmee, FL
I use this product every single day when I wake up and before I go to sleep and even sometimes in the middle of the day when I want to freshen up and it is the most amazing product for my skin. My dermatologist recommended this due to my oily skin and it is so effective. If you have oily skin this is definitely the face wash for you!!
Eliza L.
I found out about this product about 4 years ago and so far it has not disappoint me. The packaging is reasonable, good value but because of the bottle size it is a bit pricey. This is not a gentle or harsh product, it just does the job to keep your face on the opposite side of oily face lol. I always recommend this product to anyone with acne problems, oily face and even those who like to wear make up every day. I will continue purchasing this product.
SarahBeth w.
This is my daily face wash. It helps keep my oily skin under control but doesn’t dry it my skin which happens all the time with oily skin face washes. There’s no fragrance and it’s foaming. The bottle seems to last a long time and use several pumps every time I use it. It’s relatively inexpensive which is a plus. Highly recommend
Mallory C.
Brandon, MS
I have used this face wash consistently for about 3 years now. It’s really the only thing I trust with my skin. My skin is more of a combination and seems to break out easily and this wash just helps keep excess oil at bay without drying my skin out. And I’ve noticed the number of severe breakouts reduced over consistent use.
Liza B.
Wexford
I get bad acne with my periods and this whips my skin into shape. It does dry your skin out a lot because of how sting it is so you have to use their moisturizer with it. But it definitely does it’s job
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
Love this product! I’ve always struggled with a few pimples here and there at the most inconvenient times ! When I switched to this cleanser and moisturizer my face changed! No more random pimples!! I finally began to feel comfortable about going out with out having to wear make up to cover up a pimple cause there was none !
Dani L.
This is a great product if you need a lot of oil control, however it isn’t great if you have very sensitive skin. It increases redness around sensitive areas such as the eyes of left on the face for too long. The product smells good and does help control oil. Would recommend to people who do not have overly sensitive skin.
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Jennifer Y.
Jefferson, GA
Dawn C.
Lemoore, CA
Amy R.
Brewster, NY
Does this really help with oily skin? I had a rhinoplasty 11 months ago and it made my skin very oily, and I'm about to have another rhinoplasty in a couple days so I want to make sure this cleanser will help my skin and its oily mess.
Lauren K.
Detroit, MI
Does anyone find that this actually helps with oily skin? I have been using it for about a month now and have seen no difference. My face is an oil slick within 3 hours of washing it - I need a solution!