BY CETAPHIL

While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us. See our

• Pack of 4
  • Pack of 4 for the UPC: 302993931089
  • Formulated for acne-prone skin
  • Clinically proven to remove excess oil and control shine
  • Calming formula won't over-dry skin
  • This gentle foaming cleanser is clinically proven to effectively remove excess oil, impurities and make-up that can clog pores and lead to breakouts. Gentle enough for everyday use. Ingredients:  Water, Zinc Coceth Sulfate, Glycerin, PEG 75, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Zinc Gluconate, PEG 200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PEG 7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Sodium Benzoate, Masking Fragrance (Parfum), Disodium EDTA

Cetaphil Derma Control Oil Control Foam Wash
  • "I use this every morning and every night. I have acne and this has helped a lot! I also take medicine and use topical creams that dry out my skin and leave it really sensitive if I use a harsh face wash, so I was sooo pleased when my dermatologist recommended this one. " in 98 reviews
Leanne G.
Great for managing oily skin but isn’t going to get rid of your acne. Managing oil helps that but it wasn’t a game changer for me. If you’re really oily I could see you really liking this. But for my only slightly liking forehead I wasn’t really about it.
Kendall R.
Shoreline , WA
Best face wash I’ve ever bought. I’ve been on it for 6 months now. I haven’t had a severe break out in the entire six months. It doesn’t dry my skin out. Gets all dirts and oils out of my pores. It’s very gentle on my skin and leaves it soft and clear.
Megan B.
This is my go-to facial wash now, and I live by it. I have very oily skin, and this is the only product i’ve found that keeps it from getting too shiny without drying my skin out. It also already comes as a foam, so you only have to do half the work!
Claire C.
Chicago
This is ultra gentle as oil absorbing cleansers should be. Some oil reducing cleansers strip the face of all oils and send the skin into panic mode to produce more oils but this isn’t like that at all. Iv been using this for nearly 3 years.
Jessica B.
Oakford, PA
I absolutely love this face wash. I was skeptical about it at first because it is a foam wash and I wasn't sure how that could possibly help my oily skin, but it absolutely does. I'm on my 3rd bottle of this any my skin hasn't looked better. This wash is so gentle on your skin and doesn't over dry your skin making it feel tight. It just makes it clean. I used to use so many acne and oil control products and ever since I've switched to this my skin looks amazing. Absolutely worth the money.
Andrea R.
Miramar
Me gusta pero no estoy segura de volverlo a comprar porque la grasa en mi rostro aparece muy rápido a lo largo del día, tenía mejores expectativas por ser la marca cetaphil pero este producto no ha sido de los que más me ha impactado.
Erin B.
This is my regular, everyday cleanser. I use it everyday and I do think it helps control oil for a little bit longer than if I did not use it. It’s affordable and easily accessible. The foam is soft but I do find that foam cleansers tend to make my skin feel a little dry and stripped. So I combat that by using an oil controlling moisturizer. I would recommend this to people with oily, acne prone skin that need a gentler option than something with acne medicine in it.
Chloe B.
Luzerne
Purchased at: ULTA
Both me and my boyfriend use this and we both have super oily skin. It definitely does it’s job to remove oil; the only complaint is that my face feels tight and almost itchy afterwards like it’s just irritated. But my boyfriend LOVES it. Uses it every morning before work.
Shaena C.
I absolutely love this product. I get I️t from my dermatologist and it is amazing. I️t cleared up all of my acne. I use it twice a day and I am very impressed. It’s a great gentle facial wash and I️t doesn’t make my skin too oily.
Zuliangelie G.
Kissimmee
It works. It’s great and trust me, it gets the oils out. At first, you can see it working. It doesn’t take a long time. But, I recommend to use every single day. Because if you don’t, your face can go back to being very very oily.
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Jennifer Y.
Jefferson, GA
Dawn C.
Lemoore, CA
Amy R.
Brewster, NY
Does this really help with oily skin? I had a rhinoplasty 11 months ago and it made my skin very oily, and I'm about to have another rhinoplasty in a couple days so I want to make sure this cleanser will help my skin and its oily mess.
Lauren K.
Detroit, MI
Does anyone find that this actually helps with oily skin? I have been using it for about a month now and have seen no difference. My face is an oil slick within 3 hours of washing it - I need a solution!