BY CETAPHIL

While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us. See our

• Pack of 4
  • Pack of 4 for the UPC: 302993931089
  • Formulated for acne-prone skin
  • Clinically proven to remove excess oil and control shine
  • Calming formula won't over-dry skin
  • This gentle foaming cleanser is clinically proven to effectively remove excess oil, impurities and make-up that can clog pores and lead to breakouts. Gentle enough for everyday use. Ingredients:  Water, Zinc Coceth Sulfate, Glycerin, PEG 75, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Zinc Gluconate, PEG 200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PEG 7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Sodium Benzoate, Masking Fragrance (Parfum), Disodium EDTA

Cetaphil Derma Control Oil Control Foam Wash
  • "I use this every morning and every night. I have acne and this has helped a lot! I also take medicine and use topical creams that dry out my skin and leave it really sensitive if I use a harsh face wash, so I was sooo pleased when my dermatologist recommended this one. " in 98 reviews
Abbie S.
I started using Cetaphil 3 years ago. My derm recommended it to me after seeking treatment for moderate acne. I used this product religiously for 3 years. I was obsessed since I didn’t see an increase in breakouts from using it and I didn’t find it over drying. I only stopped using this product because I’ve heard terrible things about the ingredients and how terrible it is for your skin. I believe you can research and make your own opinion but from my experience with using it, it was great. I personally won’t buy again from my research on ingredients but it did help my acne.
Ebonee G.
Bronx
I was recommended to use this by my dermatologist. It was my first time ever using a cetaphil face wash. The packaging is very nice and the pump is great too because it limits you to just the right amount of foam you would need to clean your face. I used it for about two months and saw no change. I am not sure why it didn’t work for me. I feel like it is very gentle and that is why I felt I saw no differences. Besides that I think that this would be great for someone with sensitive skin. For those with oily skin like myself I don’t think this is a good choice.
Bahar A.
Sterling, VA
It is an affordable solution for acne. However, the results are not visible overnight. I have been using this product for about a month now, but, my skin is not completely acne free yet. There is some improvements though. Also, I usually need 4-5 pumps to wash my face. Another downside is that I see better result if I use this cleanser with my sonic brush cleanser. After I pat dry my face my skin becomes smoother and shiny on the forehead, which I like. It makes me feel like it is getting the job done. An OK product.
Hanna A.
Dyer, IN
I have a dermatologist that I see every couple months. My skin type is oily. I use the cetaphil oil control foam wash and moisturizer. I used to have really bad acne. Since I’ve been using this (and a couple prescribed day and night cream) my face has really cleared up. You have to use it for a while to see results but be patient honestly. The foam wash will dry out your skin because there is little to no oil so I’d recommend buying the moisturizer with it. Do not buy from cvs it costs like $10 more (cheapest at target/Walmart).
Shivani P.
I decided to try this face wash since I have oily skin and needed a basic but effective cleanser. Here’s what I think.

Pros: it’s very gentle! You don’t feel like any questionable burning or anything. It’s also very lightweight and feels like there’s no residue left. Best of all, I can feel the dirt and skin coming off after using it and really cleaning my skin off well...other cleansers don’t do that! Love it!

Cons: you definitely need more than one pump to really cleanse your skin. The foam doesn’t seem very concentrated so it makes me question how “clean” my skin is becoming. Big con...my skin still stays very oily!!! It doesn’t dry my skin out which is great, but I don’t find this to control the oil very well. Although other products and the environment can factor into it...🤷🏽‍♀️

I think I need to keep using it to really get the feel for it. I’m not disappointed, but I’m not 100% in love either.
Raina L.
Whitehall
My pimples have gone down since I started using these two products the only thing is the lotion makes you look ashy & dry. The foam wash is perfect I use t twice a day. Yes I would but it again Cetaphil Derma Control Oil Control MoisturizerCetaphil Derma Control Oil Control Foam Wash
Cassidy B.
Lynnwood
This face wash is gentle but helps keep breakouts from getting crazy. I use this most nights and then once or twice a week will use another fave wash that is a little more “harsh.” This is a great everyday face wash for someone with sensitive skin and acne. I use this exclusively when I am using prescription products from my dermatologist who suggested this because it’s gentle.
Barbie Lyn G.
Mcallen, TX
I really like this I think it’s really helped remove the build up of oil on my face after a long day, it is super important to moisturize afterwards because it is incredibly drying but it helps so much for someone who is like me. I feel good oils come out of my skin immediately after eating.
Anastasia L.
It has been quite a while since I have issues thisspecific product, but it was a decent experience. The one thing that was a bit off what the fact that it doesn’t feel like ta working so to speak so that was an odd feeling. But works nice as a daily cleanser
Andrea B.
Chicago
I have used this a couple times and it’s very nice to the face, it doesn’t burn or feel rough, which is great! I think this is one of the things helping me clear up my acne! I also feel very refreshed after using this on my face!Cetaphil Derma Control Oil Control Foam Wash
Lauren K.
Detroit, MI
Does anyone find that this actually helps with oily skin? I have been using it for about a month now and have seen no difference. My face is an oil slick within 3 hours of washing it - I need a solution!
Wilma G.
Rancho Viejo, TX
I have oily skin but will this wash help with my oiliness???
Miriam R.
Thornton, CO
Does this product really help with acne and oily skin? I've tried a lot of other products but all they do is dry my skin up or cause more pimples and rashes on my skin.
Ruzzy G.
Apollo Beach, FL
Is this really effective????
Sarah A.
Marlton, NJ
I have been looking for a new face wash and was wondering how this product is! I know switching to new products especially in the face can cause break outs and stuff was wondering if it's worth the switch to trying it?