Lauren K.
Detroit, MI

Does anyone find that this actually helps with oily skin? I have been using it for about a month now and have seen no difference. My face is an oil slick within 3 hours of washing it - I need a solution!

Eliza L.
Eliza L.
2 months, 3 weeks ago
How do you use this product? I always advice to take out make up with the make up remover wipes, then wash your face with this product using a cleaning face brush. This will remove dead skin. Your face will feel smooth, very dry and it's gonna look shinny. Do not use the brush every day, use a new rag every time you use the product. If this does not work, then you will need something stronger. Try it first how I advise and see how it goes. Good luck!
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
1 year, 1 month ago
I have really oily skin and have tried tons of products, this along with the moisturizer was one of the first products that I tried and it did not help my oily skin at all, so far the best products that I have found out of a massive amount that I have tried our Origins oil control cleanser and moisturizer oh, I actually noticed quite a big difference right away , also I use the Lush tea tree toner
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Andover, NJ
1 year, 5 months ago
Do you moisturize well? And have you tried the oil cleansing method?