Abbie S.
I started using Cetaphil 3 years ago. My derm recommended it to me after seeking treatment for moderate acne. I used this product religiously for 3 years. I was obsessed since I didn’t see an increase in breakouts from using it and I didn’t find it over drying. I only stopped using this product because I’ve heard terrible things about the ingredients and how terrible it is for your skin. I believe you can research and make your own opinion but from my experience with using it, it was great. I personally won’t buy again from my research on ingredients but it did help my acne.