BY CETAPHIL

While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us. See our

• Pack of 4
  • Pack of 4 for the UPC: 302993931089
  • Formulated for acne-prone skin
  • Clinically proven to remove excess oil and control shine
  • Calming formula won't over-dry skin
  • This gentle foaming cleanser is clinically proven to effectively remove excess oil, impurities and make-up that can clog pores and lead to breakouts. Gentle enough for everyday use. Ingredients:  Water, Zinc Coceth Sulfate, Glycerin, PEG 75, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Zinc Gluconate, PEG 200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PEG 7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Sodium Benzoate, Masking Fragrance (Parfum), Disodium EDTA

Cetaphil Derma Control Oil Control Foam Wash
  • "I use this every morning and every night. I have acne and this has helped a lot! I also take medicine and use topical creams that dry out my skin and leave it really sensitive if I use a harsh face wash, so I was sooo pleased when my dermatologist recommended this one. " in 98 reviews
Taryn S.
Ellington, CT
I had the a severely oily t-zone for the longest time and no matter what primer I used my makeup would be melting off by noon. I did a little research and found that this cleanser had good reviews and decided to try it out. Within a week of using this as my cleanser, plus a clean and clear toner, followed by the Cetaphil oil free moisturizer, I swear my skin was brand new. My cystic acne has subsided and I can go without makeup and my skin stays oil-free all day. I now can wear non mattefying makeup too since I don’t have to worry about looking oily anymore! Can’t recommend enough.
Abbie S.
I started using Cetaphil 3 years ago. My derm recommended it to me after seeking treatment for moderate acne. I used this product religiously for 3 years. I was obsessed since I didn’t see an increase in breakouts from using it and I didn’t find it over drying. I only stopped using this product because I’ve heard terrible things about the ingredients and how terrible it is for your skin. I believe you can research and make your own opinion but from my experience with using it, it was great. I personally won’t buy again from my research on ingredients but it did help my acne.
Hanna A.
Dyer, IN
I have a dermatologist that I see every couple months. My skin type is oily. I use the cetaphil oil control foam wash and moisturizer. I used to have really bad acne. Since I’ve been using this (and a couple prescribed day and night cream) my face has really cleared up. You have to use it for a while to see results but be patient honestly. The foam wash will dry out your skin because there is little to no oil so I’d recommend buying the moisturizer with it. Do not buy from cvs it costs like $10 more (cheapest at target/Walmart).
Amelia W.
Lockport, NY
I'm not exaggerating when I say this is the best face wash I've ever used. I've suffered with cystic acne since my teenage years, and since being recommended to use this by my dermatologist, along with a few prescribed topicals, my face is finally clear & I've never been happier with my complexion. I use this as a facewash and I also use the Dermacontrol SPF moisturizer by them! Love & would 1000% recommend!
shayla l.
Cetaphil Derma Control Oil Control Foam Wash is great for acne oily skin, I started using it as a recommendation from my dermatologist. It helps keeps my face soft and clean along with help controlling the excess oil that my skin usually produces which has helped me to have fewer break outs.
Cassidy B.
Lynnwood
This face wash is gentle but helps keep breakouts from getting crazy. I use this most nights and then once or twice a week will use another fave wash that is a little more “harsh.” This is a great everyday face wash for someone with sensitive skin and acne. I use this exclusively when I am using prescription products from my dermatologist who suggested this because it’s gentle.
Tori G.
Lexington , KY
I used this as a teenager up until I was about 21 in order to control my breakouts and this was the best thing my dermatologist could have ever recommended. My skin is a dry combo so I really needed a cleanser that would balance the moisture on my skin out so that the breakouts would stop and this product did just that! It’s gentle and doesn’t over dry your skin!
Andrea B.
Chicago
I have used this a couple times and it’s very nice to the face, it doesn’t burn or feel rough, which is great! I think this is one of the things helping me clear up my acne! I also feel very refreshed after using this on my face!Cetaphil Derma Control Oil Control Foam Wash
Vanessa B.
E Bridgewtr, MA
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS CLEANSER. The foam is super light and gentle but the ingredients work amazingly! I've been using it twice a day for almost 2 weeks now and my forehead not only has cleared up tremendously, but the shine and the oil has been reducing! It's super nice on your skin and smells very nice!  Cetaphil Dermacontrol Foam Wash
Elena E.
Los Angeles, CA
this foaming face wash has done wonders for my skin. I’ve very sensitive skin and just about every face wash I’ve tried dries out my skin and/or breaks me out worse. this face wash helped my acne clear up and helped reduce the oil on my face, keeping it matte for longer throughout the day. I recommend this to anyone with oily, acne prone skin.
Jennifer Y.
Jefferson, GA
Dawn C.
Lemoore, CA
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Brittany V.