BY CETAPHIL #95 in Facial Cleansers

While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us. See our

• Pack of 4
  • Pack of 4 for the UPC: 302993931089
  • Formulated for acne-prone skin
  • Clinically proven to remove excess oil and control shine
  • Calming formula won't over-dry skin
  • This gentle foaming cleanser is clinically proven to effectively remove excess oil, impurities and make-up that can clog pores and lead to breakouts. Gentle enough for everyday use. Ingredients:  Water, Zinc Coceth Sulfate, Glycerin, PEG 75, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Zinc Gluconate, PEG 200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PEG 7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Sodium Benzoate, Masking Fragrance (Parfum), Disodium EDTA

Cetaphil Derma Control Oil Control Foam Wash
  • "I use this every morning and every night. I have acne and this has helped a lot! I also take medicine and use topical creams that dry out my skin and leave it really sensitive if I use a harsh face wash, so I was sooo pleased when my dermatologist recommended this one. " in 98 reviews
Shelby H.
Houston
This is my ride or die face wash for years! I have never bought anything else since I started using it almost 4 years ago. I use it morning and night and it cleans my skin of oil and left over makeup! I started using this when I had really bad acne, and I do believe this helped my acne clear up! Almost 4 years later, my acne is almost gone and I still choose to use this product because it is so gentle but effective on cleaning my skin! It is easy to find, because most drugstores and high-end stores carry this brand! I never have a problem finding it. The price is good and all the well worth it. I cannot say enough good things about this face wash!
Caroline G.
Knoxville
As someone with acne prone skin, I’ve tried countless cleansers, hoping to find one that truly works. My dermatologist suggested this to me a few years ago, and it was the only cleanser I had tried up to that point that actually made a difference with my skin. It 100% helped control my face’s oil production without overdrying my skin. It’s also so gentle on the skin, which is really perfect for cleansing without irritating my blemishes. Though this product is not entirely reliable for clearing up my skin (as most of my acne is hormone related,) it has certainly helped maintain my skin’s clarity!
Abbie S.
I started using Cetaphil 3 years ago. My derm recommended it to me after seeking treatment for moderate acne. I used this product religiously for 3 years. I was obsessed since I didn’t see an increase in breakouts from using it and I didn’t find it over drying. I only stopped using this product because I’ve heard terrible things about the ingredients and how terrible it is for your skin. I believe you can research and make your own opinion but from my experience with using it, it was great. I personally won’t buy again from my research on ingredients but it did help my acne.
Ebonee G.
Bronx
I was recommended to use this by my dermatologist. It was my first time ever using a cetaphil face wash. The packaging is very nice and the pump is great too because it limits you to just the right amount of foam you would need to clean your face. I used it for about two months and saw no change. I am not sure why it didn’t work for me. I feel like it is very gentle and that is why I felt I saw no differences. Besides that I think that this would be great for someone with sensitive skin. For those with oily skin like myself I don’t think this is a good choice.
Bahar A.
Sterling, VA
It is an affordable solution for acne. However, the results are not visible overnight. I have been using this product for about a month now, but, my skin is not completely acne free yet. There is some improvements though. Also, I usually need 4-5 pumps to wash my face. Another downside is that I see better result if I use this cleanser with my sonic brush cleanser. After I pat dry my face my skin becomes smoother and shiny on the forehead, which I like. It makes me feel like it is getting the job done. An OK product.
Hanna A.
Dyer, IN
I have a dermatologist that I see every couple months. My skin type is oily. I use the cetaphil oil control foam wash and moisturizer. I used to have really bad acne. Since I’ve been using this (and a couple prescribed day and night cream) my face has really cleared up. You have to use it for a while to see results but be patient honestly. The foam wash will dry out your skin because there is little to no oil so I’d recommend buying the moisturizer with it. Do not buy from cvs it costs like $10 more (cheapest at target/Walmart).
Mackenzie C.
Suwanee, GA
Can’t live without this stuff. Both me and my brother are acne prone and a lot of face washes break us out even worse because we have such sensitive skin. This stuff is a foam and it’s so nice when you rub it into the skin. It’s not too abrasive or harsh, but still makes your skin feel clean and smooth. When used consistently along with the Cetaphil Oil Control moisturizer, the results are awesome... this combo saves my oily skin during the hot, humid summer months!
Amelia W.
Lockport, NY
I'm not exaggerating when I say this is the best face wash I've ever used. I've suffered with cystic acne since my teenage years, and since being recommended to use this by my dermatologist, along with a few prescribed topicals, my face is finally clear & I've never been happier with my complexion. I use this as a facewash and I also use the Dermacontrol SPF moisturizer by them! Love & would 1000% recommend!
Raina L.
Whitehall
My pimples have gone down since I started using these two products the only thing is the lotion makes you look ashy & dry. The foam wash is perfect I use t twice a day. Yes I would but it again Cetaphil Derma Control Oil Control MoisturizerCetaphil Derma Control Oil Control Foam Wash
Cassidy B.
Lynnwood
This face wash is gentle but helps keep breakouts from getting crazy. I use this most nights and then once or twice a week will use another fave wash that is a little more “harsh.” This is a great everyday face wash for someone with sensitive skin and acne. I use this exclusively when I am using prescription products from my dermatologist who suggested this because it’s gentle.
Dawn C.
Lemoore, CA
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Jennifer Y.
Jefferson, GA
Brittany V.
19030
Amy R.
Brewster, NY
Does this really help with oily skin? I had a rhinoplasty 11 months ago and it made my skin very oily, and I'm about to have another rhinoplasty in a couple days so I want to make sure this cleanser will help my skin and its oily mess.