BY CETAPHIL

Disclaimer: While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us. See our

• Pack of 4
  • Pack of 4 for the UPC: 302993931089
  • Formulated for acne-prone skin
  • Clinically proven to remove excess oil and control shine
  • Calming formula won't over-dry skin
  • This gentle foaming cleanser is clinically proven to effectively remove excess oil, impurities and make-up that can clog pores and lead to breakouts. Gentle enough for everyday use. Ingredients:  Water, Zinc Coceth Sulfate, Glycerin, PEG 75, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Zinc Gluconate, PEG 200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PEG 7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Sodium Benzoate, Masking Fragrance (Parfum), Disodium EDTA

Abbie S.
I started using Cetaphil 3 years ago. My derm recommended it to me after seeking treatment for moderate acne. I used this product religiously for 3 years. I was obsessed since I didn’t see an increase in breakouts from using it and I didn’t find it over drying. I only stopped using this product because I’ve heard terrible things about the ingredients and how terrible it is for your skin. I believe you can research and make your own opinion but from my experience with using it, it was great. I personally won’t buy again from my research on ingredients but it did help my acne.
Hanna A.
Dyer, IN
I have a dermatologist that I see every couple months. My skin type is oily. I use the cetaphil oil control foam wash and moisturizer. I used to have really bad acne. Since I’ve been using this (and a couple prescribed day and night cream) my face has really cleared up. You have to use it for a while to see results but be patient honestly. The foam wash will dry out your skin because there is little to no oil so I’d recommend buying the moisturizer with it. Do not buy from cvs it costs like $10 more (cheapest at target/Walmart).
Amelia W.
Lockport, NY
I'm not exaggerating when I say this is the best face wash I've ever used. I've suffered with cystic acne since my teenage years, and since being recommended to use this by my dermatologist, along with a few prescribed topicals, my face is finally clear & I've never been happier with my complexion. I use this as a facewash and I also use the Dermacontrol SPF moisturizer by them! Love & would 1000% recommend!
Kirsten K.
Niagara Falls, NY
I absolutely love this cleanser! I have combination skin so it keeps the oil areas under control but also doesn’t dry out the rest of my skin. I love the foaming aspect of it and it’s a very soft, gentle-feeling foam. It smells fresh and clean but not too strong, which I like a lot. I cannot day enough about this cleanser, I’ve used it for years and it has kept my skin clear of breakouts and beautiful!
Kaylea M.
Pensacola, FL
This is an overall good product. After I wash my face I’m left feeling with a fresh and oil free clean feel. I ordered this from amazon. It has lasted me a long time, I’d say over half a year. I only use two pumps per wash. And I usually do this treatment in the shower. The brand is a good safe one for those with sensitive skin, it used to be used in hospitals. I recommend this product to those with oil problems on their skin.
Julie M.
Chillicothe, MO
I began using this product after the Cetaphil brand was recommended by my dermatologist to me while I was taking Accutane. This product made a huge difference in clearing my skin up. It does not contain salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide; both of those typical acne remedies just make my acne worse and irritate my skin. This gentle foaming cleanser gets my skin clean without drying it out. You will seriously feel the difference after your first use. There is a slight chemical smell to it, but nothing too jarring or off-putting. I have purchased this multiple times since finishing Accutane and this continues to make my skin feel great and stay acne free. Great drugstore face cleanser! #giftcrush
Sierra S.
Manhattan
I really like this product. My dermatologist recommended it for my acne and I'm super happy she did. It removes all my face oil and leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. It can be a little drying especially if it's winter, so with it I use the matching Cetaphil acne moisturizer,  Cetaphil Dermacontrol Moisturizer SPF 30
Cali A.
Lynchburg
This is a great face wash. I have extremely oily skin and have had severe acne for almost 10 years. I have been going to the dermatologist and trying new facial combinations for years in order to find something that worked. Used this cleanser along with some prescription creams and it cleared me right up. I would recommend.
Beautiful L.
This product is really really good for acne prone skin. I basically use the whole line of cetaphil everyday on my skin. I will def continue to use everything in this product line. I will definitely repurchase these products.
Michell T.
coatesville
after i had been using baking soda on my skin everyday, my skin became very dry & i began to see dry rash like patches, i went to my dermatologist & she recommended this face wash with baby cetphil lotion, and OMG! best convo, my skin peeled like crazy for about two weeks but after, my skin looked fantastic while my skin peeled it removed my pimple scars!
Jennifer Y.
Jefferson, GA
Dawn C.
Lemoore, CA
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Brittany V.