Cetaphil Derma Control Oil Control Foam Wash

While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us. See our

• Pack of 4
  • Pack of 4 for the UPC: 302993931089
  • Formulated for acne-prone skin
  • Clinically proven to remove excess oil and control shine
  • Calming formula won't over-dry skin
  • This gentle foaming cleanser is clinically proven to effectively remove excess oil, impurities and make-up that can clog pores and lead to breakouts. Gentle enough for everyday use. Ingredients:  Water, Zinc Coceth Sulfate, Glycerin, PEG 75, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Zinc Gluconate, PEG 200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PEG 7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Sodium Benzoate, Masking Fragrance (Parfum), Disodium EDTA

Abbie S.
I started using Cetaphil 3 years ago. My derm recommended it to me after seeking treatment for moderate acne. I used this product religiously for 3 years. I was obsessed since I didn’t see an increase in breakouts from using it and I didn’t find it over drying. I only stopped using this product because I’ve heard terrible things about the ingredients and how terrible it is for your skin. I believe you can research and make your own opinion but from my experience with using it, it was great. I personally won’t buy again from my research on ingredients but it did help my acne.
Hanna A.
Dyer, IN
I have a dermatologist that I see every couple months. My skin type is oily. I use the cetaphil oil control foam wash and moisturizer. I used to have really bad acne. Since I’ve been using this (and a couple prescribed day and night cream) my face has really cleared up. You have to use it for a while to see results but be patient honestly. The foam wash will dry out your skin because there is little to no oil so I’d recommend buying the moisturizer with it. Do not buy from cvs it costs like $10 more (cheapest at target/Walmart).
Kaira H.
This product is great for oil skin, but also sensitive skin. I have combination skin, but super dry in the winter months. I am acne prone and this keeps it at bay. It’s the only product I’ve used that has kept my acne at bay for so long. It does dry out my skin a little more in the winter months. But I just make sure im using a great moisturizer and face masks. Would definitely recommend this to acne sufferers
Marie E.
This is my ALL time favorite cleansers, I’ve tried so many cleansers so many brands and finally my dermatologist recommended this to me I think 3 years ago and I’ve been hooked since then! It’s such an amazing price and if you have oily, acne prone skin like me you’ll love this cleanser, It doesn’t dry out your skin it just does an amazing job at cleansing your skin. I’ll never buy another face cleanser ever!
Amelia W.
Lockport, NY
I'm not exaggerating when I say this is the best face wash I've ever used. I've suffered with cystic acne since my teenage years, and since being recommended to use this by my dermatologist, along with a few prescribed topicals, my face is finally clear & I've never been happier with my complexion. I use this as a facewash and I also use the Dermacontrol SPF moisturizer by them! Love & would 1000% recommend!
Kirsten K.
Geneseo, NY
I absolutely love this cleanser! I have combination skin so it keeps the oil areas under control but also doesn’t dry out the rest of my skin. I love the foaming aspect of it and it’s a very soft, gentle-feeling foam. It smells fresh and clean but not too strong, which I like a lot. I cannot day enough about this cleanser, I’ve used it for years and it has kept my skin clear of breakouts and beautiful!
shayla l.
Cetaphil Derma Control Oil Control Foam Wash is great for acne oily skin, I started using it as a recommendation from my dermatologist. It helps keeps my face soft and clean along with help controlling the excess oil that my skin usually produces which has helped me to have fewer break outs.
Kaylea M.
Pensacola, FL
This is an overall good product. After I wash my face I’m left feeling with a fresh and oil free clean feel. I ordered this from amazon. It has lasted me a long time, I’d say over half a year. I only use two pumps per wash. And I usually do this treatment in the shower. The brand is a good safe one for those with sensitive skin, it used to be used in hospitals. I recommend this product to those with oil problems on their skin.
Elena E.
Los Angeles, CA
this foaming face wash has done wonders for my skin. I’ve very sensitive skin and just about every face wash I’ve tried dries out my skin and/or breaks me out worse. this face wash helped my acne clear up and helped reduce the oil on my face, keeping it matte for longer throughout the day. I recommend this to anyone with oily, acne prone skin.
Sierra S.
I really like this product. My dermatologist recommended it for my acne and I'm super happy she did. It removes all my face oil and leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. It can be a little drying especially if it's winter, so with it I use the matching Cetaphil acne moisturizer,  Cetaphil Dermacontrol Moisturizer SPF 30
Jennifer Y.
Jefferson, GA
Dawn C.
Lemoore, CA
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Brittany V.