Cetaphil Deep Cleansing Facial Bar for Acne-Prone Skin uploaded by gogo g.Cetaphil Deep Cleansing Facial Bar for Acne-Prone Skin uploaded by KookHee K.

BY CETAPHIL

While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us. See our

Deep Cleansing Facial Bar for Acne-prone skin Cetaphil Deep Cleansing Facial Bar, 4.5 Oz, 3 Ct

• How well does this work?2 Answers
  • Do you think this would be good for super oily skin? Is i...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to really get into my por...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "This soap used it when my skin suffered from the damages of the acne really that is very good because the moment that I started to use it I saw a big difference in my face" in 47 reviews
  • "My dad uses this for his VERY SENSITIVE skin and it really helps to keep his skin nice and clean. " in 21 reviews
  • "Great product and also nice for all skin types it has helped with breakouts do to menstrual very mild but I gotta say it works it actually helps especially with oily skin" in 8 reviews
Davina H.
Lock Haven, PA
I usually use the face wash pump the liquid version but I did try this and I think it worked nice. Helped removed any left over makeup from whatever my makeup remover didn’t get. It didn’t help get rid of acne but it definitely helped prevent it. I still prefer the liquid version over the bar. But still a good product overall..
Phia M.
Memphis, TN
Cetaphil deep cleansing bars are great for both my face and body. The bars leave my skin feeling soft and moistuized at the same time offering the cleaning power I need. I love that these bars are soap free because they clean great but don't strip away my skins natural oils and cause dryness. I have very gentle skin so these are my favorite cleanser and I love the bar form.
Sheeba C.
Orangevale , CA
My son ana daughter uses it there skin often and it helps so much. I really like using this bar really works well on my skin and general. I like using it on my skin and body and also for my kids. It could be hard to find sometimes but I think I will keep buying it. I love how long lasting the bar is and you can even use it on your hair also. Sometimes I cut it in half so it last even longer and not dry out.
Grace R.
Marysville, Ohio
AH I LOVE THIS!!! Great product! super smooth of the face and def. is great for sensitive skin:) only reason i give it a 4 and not a 5 is becuase sometimes it can be a little rough but i have sensitive skin.. so who knows🤦🏼‍♀️ but it is very affordable and i would 10000% recommend :!!
Alexandra H.
Paw Paw
Love love love! It’s seriously been the best product for washing my face. Low fragrances and it leaves you feeling clean. Doesn’t leave a sticky residue, I use this daily! It noncomedomic which is awesome, as I have had problems in the past with products that make me break out more. There wasn’t even a purge after I started using it!
Alexandra U.
It has been so hard for me to find the right product to help clear up my face. This stuff has helped so much I’m so happy I finally found a good affordable product that helps with my acne. I’m finally happy in my own skin and have been wearing less makeup now. Definitely recommend!!!
Amanda B.
Celina
Very clean feeling not leaving skin dry. Helps with skin issues number 1 being ezama. I have used this soap as well as my 1 year old son and we love this soap. It can be a little coastly but totally worth it for your skin.
Dessie W.
Blaine
I switch off between this facial bar and the face wash. It has never irritated my skin and it has never clogged my pores. Since I have been using this product my skin has been looking good. I would definitely repurchase this product.
Megan K.
Signal Hill
It works well! It cleared up some of my acne but, not entirely. It is also smooth and gentle when applied. It makes my skin soft. It is affordable and I got it at costco. I recommend you try it out!
Rylee J.
Longview , WA
Love cetaphil! I’ve been using this since my acne started getting worse from working out and it cleared it up so quickly! I also had really oily skin and it worked well to help that too
Melissa P.
OWENSVILLE, MO
I have acne prone skin and I am in my 30's. I am always on the search for good affordable skin care. Would this be an ideal product to use without drying out my face and causing more breakouts?
Kamina F.
How well does this work?
Kristin P.
Modesto , CA
Do you think this would be good for super oily skin? Is it drying?
Krystal F.
I've been looking for something to really get into my pores and clean them out. Will this get the job done?