BY CETAPHIL

This gentle, yet powerful cleansing bar clears facial pores of excess oils. It rinses face completely, without leaving pore-clogging residue, for a refreshing, deep clean. Effectively cleanses acne prone and sensitive skin. see more...

• How well does this work?2 Answers
  • Do you think this would be good for super oily skin? Is it drying?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to really get into my pores and c...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
gabrielle N.
Saint Marys, WV
Anything by Cetaphil is amazing for acne, these bars are really nice to use especially! I would also recommend their moisture, it comes in a large bottle and last forever! It's also makes your skin feel great!
Holly S.
Bremen, GA
I have very sensitive skin and this Cetaphil cleaning facial bar leaves my skin amazing. The smell is not strong and it doesn't bother me throughout the day. It is worth the price.
Ariadna M.
This soap used it when my skin suffered from the damages of the acne really that is very good because the moment that I started to use it I saw a big difference in my face
Cassandra V.
Corp Christi, TX
Great product and also nice for all skin types it has helped with breakouts do to menstrual very mild but I gotta say it works it actually helps especially with oily skin
Danielle K.
Use this everyday and it has helped my face clear up tremendously over the last 3-4 months. I have combination skin, and it doesn't make me dry or oily.
Kelly B.
Prides Xing, MA
love cetaphil products. I have bad skin and this soap is one of the only products that i can use with out a break out. good price point.
Brittany M.
This cleanser helped my breakouts so much! I've tried a multitude of things and this is one of the ONLY ones that works for me!
Chelsea W.
Farmersville, TX
I absolutely love this. I used this for a few months and then switched over to an African black soap. Once I switched my skin freaked out so I went back and my skin has NEVER been better. Amazing to use with an exfoliating cloth.
Phoebe R.
Los Alamitos, CA
I really enjoy this facial bar. I dont usually use facial bars but I love the cetaphil cleanser that I decided to give it a go. It is really soft and easy to use my face always feels 3x cleaner than when I started and I would recommend it to others that are prone to acne or break outs. It has helped all of my red spots really go down.
Rebecca L.
Redondo Beach, CA
My younger teenage brother uses this stuff as he is in an scene prone age. Works for me too when I don't want to use my fancier cleansing soaps. It's straight forward and cheap and good for people who are fragrance sensitive. When I used to have acne during my hormonal years my doctor even recommended to me.
Kamina F.
How well does this work?
Melissa P.
OWENSVILLE, MO
I have acne prone skin and I am in my 30's. I am always on the search for good affordable skin care. Would this be an ideal product to use without drying out my face and causing more breakouts?
Kristin P.
Riverbank, CA
Do you think this would be good for super oily skin? Is it drying?
Krystal F.
I've been looking for something to really get into my pores and clean them out. Will this get the job done?