Cetaphil Deep Cleansing Facial Bar for Acne-Prone Skin uploaded by KookHee K.

BY CETAPHIL

This gentle, yet powerful cleansing bar clears facial pores of excess oils. It rinses face completely, without leaving pore-clogging residue, for a refreshing, deep clean. Effectively cleanses acne prone and sensitive skin. see more...

• How well does this work?2 Answers
  • Do you think this would be good for super oily skin? Is it drying?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to really get into my pores and c...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Erica T.
I bought this from Walmart and it was a bit pricey for the amount of bars you get. I liked how clean and fresh it left my skin but sometimes it would dry out my skin so I used it sparingly. I would definitely buy again. It had no smell which made it less irritating from fragrances.
Kaylee K.
uniontown, oh
I would absolutely recommended this product for those with acne prone or even sensitive skin. This product is great, however you would definitely want to you an intensive moisturizer afterwards to keep your face from drying out. Super affordable and you can find this product at any drugstore/Walmart/target
Malissa C.
East Hardwick, VT
I love it because for a bar of soap it clears acne up pretty well! It's so gentle on my skin and makes it really soft too! It's definitely all I expected it to be and I totally recommend it!
Edymar G.
Doral , FL
Es excelente para limpiar el rostro y eliminar todas las impurezas, lo utilice mientras me realizaba un tratamiento para el acné y me fue genial! Es efectivo y el precio es excelente!
KookHee K.
Millville, NJ
I bought this bundle at Ross. And I like this soap a lot. I haven't used a bar soap for so long and surprisingly I enjoy them. I feel like they cleans even my pores.
Lei J.
Meridian
I fell in looooove with these. I found them in my local Ross in a 3 pack. I had been using another cleansing bar but it seemed a bit harsh. I had read that it was really gentle. The first night I used it, my skin fell in love. It smells nice and makes my face feel squeaky clean
Heidi C.
Sparta, TN
My son NEEDS this in his facial routine, or his skin suffers terribly with teen acne. This is the best stuff; gentle, yet effective. Always love me some coupons, but even without this is worth the cost. It keeps my son feeling confident and that is so crucial for a teen boy.
Chelsea W.
Farmersville, TX
I absolutely love this. I used this for a few months and then switched over to an African black soap. Once I switched my skin freaked out so I went back and my skin has NEVER been better. Amazing to use with an exfoliating cloth.
Alicia H.
Harvest, AL
I have very acne-prone skin and i find that this is one of the best products to prevent and clear up my acne. It's not too harsh on my skin, although it sometimes leaves it feeling a little dry, but that's an easy fix solved by using the acne moisturizer after.
Phoebe R.
Los Alamitos, CA
I really enjoy this facial bar. I dont usually use facial bars but I love the cetaphil cleanser that I decided to give it a go. It is really soft and easy to use my face always feels 3x cleaner than when I started and I would recommend it to others that are prone to acne or break outs. It has helped all of my red spots really go down.
Melissa P.
OWENSVILLE, MO
I have acne prone skin and I am in my 30's. I am always on the search for good affordable skin care. Would this be an ideal product to use without drying out my face and causing more breakouts?
Kamina F.
How well does this work?
Kristin P.
Riverbank , CA
Do you think this would be good for super oily skin? Is it drying?
Krystal F.
I've been looking for something to really get into my pores and clean them out. Will this get the job done?