BY CETAPHIL

Cetaphil Deep Cleansing Bar deeply cleans and removes dirt, oil and other impurities without stripping skin, leaving it feeling soft, clean and hydrated from head-to-toe.

• Specially formulated with five nourishing ingredients to gently cleanse without stripping or drying skin
  • Suitable for all skin types, including dry, sensitive skin
  • Rinses easily; Suitable for full body and facial cleansing
  • Non-comedogenic and non-irritating
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Available size: 3 oz

Ingredients: Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Tallowate, Water, Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Stearate, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, PEG-20, Butyl Avocadate, Petrolatum, Sodium Isethionate, Sodium Isostearoyl Lactylate, Pentasodium Pentetate, Sucrose Cocoate, Masking Fragrance, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Propyl Gallate, Titanium Dioxide, May Also Contain Sodium Palm Kernelate

Usage: Wet skin and hands with water. Work into a creamy lather on skin and then rinse.

Alex C.
bellmore
This product is ok. I’m still on the fence about it. The times I have used the product it has left my face dry and even made me breakout. Everyone has different skin so you will just have to try it. Smell wise it doesn’t have a scent to it.
navpreet k.
morrisville, NC
Great and very natural
Free of harsh stuff love cetaphil its great little pricey but quality says its worth your money its effective product my family love cetaphil i would recommend this to everyone
Celia S.
San Leandro
This deep cleansing bar is great for my skin (combination type) but it’s a bit too drying for my boyfriend’s skin type (sensitive, dry). I feel like it takes a lot of the oils away and I feel cleaner and not dry. It doesn’t leave a scent.

My boyfriend however cannot use this without feeling like his skin is feeling dried out/taut.
Marsha H.
Petersburg, VA
Works perfectly for people with sensitive skin. I was able to use it due to an unexpected mark that popped up on my face and it made it disappear within a month.
Christina G.
El Paso
Great face and body bar... deeply cleans without leaving my skin feeling dry. Great for people with sensitive skin!! A bit pricey but totally worth it!!
Becca W.
Lucedale , MS
Even though it's a deep cleansing bar, it's so gentle and easy on the skin! It leaves the skin feeling refreshed and so soft! I absolutely love it!
Js M.
Works Great!
Extremely effective Gave me that fresh clean feeling while still managing to be completely gentle on my skin
roxy C.
Cetaphil brand always leaves skin smooth and is always recommended by my dermatologist. Great brand overall
Eric W.
I like Cetaphil Deep Cleansing bar..I use either dove or cetaphil more than any other soap on the market
Sarah I.
Topeka
Every cetaphil product has worked wonders for my oily skin and help with overall dryness as well as acne. I use all of the cetaphil products and my face has cleared up dramatically