Cetaphil Deep Cleansing Bar uploaded by Rasheeda 🥇.

BY CETAPHIL

Cetaphil Deep Cleansing Bar deeply cleans and removes dirt, oil and other impurities without stripping skin, leaving it feeling soft, clean and hydrated from head-to-toe.

• Specially formulated with five nourishing ingredients to gently cleanse without stripping or drying skin
  • Suitable for all skin types, including dry, sensitive skin
  • Rinses easily; Suitable for full body and facial cleansing
  • Non-comedogenic and non-irritating
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Available size: 3 oz

Ingredients: Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Tallowate, Water, Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Stearate, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, PEG-20, Butyl Avocadate, Petrolatum, Sodium Isethionate, Sodium Isostearoyl Lactylate, Pentasodium Pentetate, Sucrose Cocoate, Masking Fragrance, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Propyl Gallate, Titanium Dioxide, May Also Contain Sodium Palm Kernelate

Usage: Wet skin and hands with water. Work into a creamy lather on skin and then rinse.

Taylor P.
I’ve been using this product for about six months. Heard about it through a friend in college that suffered from acne as well. I didn’t think there was anything to help me but this did. It does very your skin a little dry. But it’s all the product it will dry very little and then quickly clear up an face prone to acne
Shubhangi S.
Minneapolis
The most important thing I like about this bar soap is that it is best for sensitive skin tone. It's so effective. It's easy to use I mean rinses easily. It moisturizes skin. I am happy with this .It's easily available. I would recommend trying onces. It suite every skin type.
Celeste P.
Madera, CA
Purchased at: Target
When i first bought this, i didn’t think it would help me very much, but after some time i noticed my skin feeling much more softer and clearer. it works super well, and is one of my fave cleansing bars !!
Antoinette M.
Turlock
My skin felt softer took care of the itchy bumps I've used the face wash and lot in as well makes skin healthier I personally  have no cons effective for sure expensive  for sure I do my best to catch it on sale I would recommend  it for sure they have it for diabetics and teens as well
sumaia a.
I couldn't really sense a change because I didn't use it for a very large amount of time but it didn't do any damage. I was hoping for more immediate results though.
Erica M.
Bethlehem
I love it! Cetaphil Deep Cleansing Bar deeply cleans and removes oil and dirty the my face. I recommend to  oil skin  Cetaphil Deep Cleansing BarCetaphil Deep Cleansing Bar
navpreet k.
morrisville, NC
Great and very natural
Free of harsh stuff love cetaphil its great little pricey but quality says its worth your money its effective product my family love cetaphil i would recommend this to everyone
samantha m.
West Seneca, NY
my skin had a terrible reaction to this soap, my stomach and back broke out in hives. i don’t have sensitive skin, i have never had a reaction like this to any other product before. ended up throwing it out :(
Celia S.
San Leandro
This deep cleansing bar is great for my skin (combination type) but it’s a bit too drying for my boyfriend’s skin type (sensitive, dry). I feel like it takes a lot of the oils away and I feel cleaner and not dry. It doesn’t leave a scent.

My boyfriend however cannot use this without feeling like his skin is feeling dried out/taut.
Jennifer O.
Absolutely amazing for troubled/sensitive skin! Since I live in NJ where the weather experiences all 4 seasons, my skin takes a while to adjust to the new pollen/climate in the air. Cetaphil is my go-to; especially when the weather is turning cold and I start to experience Eczema!
Tasha S.
Cetaphil Deep Cleansing Bar I wanted to know if this product drys out your skin?

Walmart