BY CETAPHIL

Cetaphil Deep Cleansing Bar deeply cleans and removes dirt, oil and other impurities without stripping skin, leaving it feeling soft, clean and hydrated from head-to-toe.

• Specially formulated with five nourishing ingredients to gently cleanse without stripping or drying skin
  • Suitable for all skin types, including dry, sensitive skin
  • Rinses easily; Suitable for full body and facial cleansing
  • Non-comedogenic and non-irritating
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Available size: 3 oz

Ingredients: Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Tallowate, Water, Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Stearate, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, PEG-20, Butyl Avocadate, Petrolatum, Sodium Isethionate, Sodium Isostearoyl Lactylate, Pentasodium Pentetate, Sucrose Cocoate, Masking Fragrance, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Propyl Gallate, Titanium Dioxide, May Also Contain Sodium Palm Kernelate

Usage: Wet skin and hands with water. Work into a creamy lather on skin and then rinse.

Buy on Amazon
Alex C.
bellmore
This product is ok. I’m still on the fence about it. The times I have used the product it has left my face dry and even made me breakout. Everyone has different skin so you will just have to try it. Smell wise it doesn’t have a scent to it.
navpreet k.
morrisville, NC
Great and very natural
Free of harsh stuff love cetaphil its great little pricey but quality says its worth your money its effective product my family love cetaphil i would recommend this to everyone
Celia S.
San Leandro
This deep cleansing bar is great for my skin (combination type) but it’s a bit too drying for my boyfriend’s skin type (sensitive, dry). I feel like it takes a lot of the oils away and I feel cleaner and not dry. It doesn’t leave a scent.

My boyfriend however cannot use this without feeling like his skin is feeling dried out/taut.
Jennifer O.
Absolutely amazing for troubled/sensitive skin! Since I live in NJ where the weather experiences all 4 seasons, my skin takes a while to adjust to the new pollen/climate in the air. Cetaphil is my go-to; especially when the weather is turning cold and I start to experience Eczema!
Marsha H.
Petersburg, VA
Works perfectly for people with sensitive skin. I was able to use it due to an unexpected mark that popped up on my face and it made it disappear within a month.
Esme R.
Aurora
I use this everyday on my body and face and I love it! After I’m done washing my face and I dry it. It feels so smooth and clean I love it! It removes so much of my acne overnight! Such high quality!!!!!
I’m a Dial person because the hypoallergenic soap works very well for my skin. The Cetaphil didn’t meet my expectations because it dried out my skin after one use it was really powerful. That’s the major con I had with it
Christina G.
El Paso
Great face and body bar... deeply cleans without leaving my skin feeling dry. Great for people with sensitive skin!! A bit pricey but totally worth it!!
Vik w.
Helped me with my acne which I severely needed and always do. So I wish I could always buy this it is great for anyone who needs extra help with acne
Becca W.
Lucedale, MS
Even though it's a deep cleansing bar, it's so gentle and easy on the skin! It leaves the skin feeling refreshed and so soft! I absolutely love it!