BY CETAPHIL

Clinically proven to hydrate and protect dry skin for 24 hours This luxurious lotion is specially formulated to provide everyday intense moisture for dry, sensitive skin. Contains Epidermal Replenishing Complex5 , a unique combination of 5 key ingredients that protects dry skin and enhances hydration. Leaves your body feeling soft, hydrated and smooth. Non-greasy / Fragrance Free /  Non-comedogenic. Dermatologist Recommended. . see more...

• My skin has become especially dry this winter. I am looking for ...1 Answers
  • Does this have a strong medicinal smell?2 Answers
  • My face tends to get dry in the winter and my skin is sensitive. ...3 Answers
Cetaphil DailyAdvance Ultra Hydrating Lotion For Dry
  • "Needless to say, I was very disappointed with this product and would not recommend it to anyone with psoriasis or sensitive skin. " in 8 reviews
  • "When my son was a baby he had really sensitive skin and all the baby lotions would break him out, this was the ONLY lotion I could use on him that would keep him moisturized without irritation." in 8 reviews
  • "I used to use sixty dollar moisturizer to replenish my dried out face, but have since switched to this product." in 6 reviews
  • "I used to spend tons of money trying to find a good moisturizer, and finally someone recommended this to me." in 6 reviews
  • "I have very dry and sensitive skin and this is the only moisturizer I use for my skin after cleansing." in 2 reviews
Jessica I.
Brooklyn, NY

I loved this moisturizer. It's perfect for my sensitive skin and a little goes a long way. Although if applied too much can be a little greasy. I use it every day before applying my make up, and it never breaks me out. I get dry patches of skin, especially if I have previously broken out and had to use a harsh face wash and this moisturizer keeps my skin on an even keel. It's not overly moisturizing but its not drying either and doesn't cause me more spots. I have combination skin, so if your looking for something lightweight for everyday use. I highly recommend this product. Great price too.
M M.
Lawrenceville, GA
I use this product as a daily facial moisturizer. This product does well at moisturizer my face but it does not feel like it sinks into my skin like I was expecting it to. I've used various amounts of product during each use to see if I was just using too much, but I've concluded that the product just feels very heavy. If I wear it underneath my makeup I don't really notice it but if j just wear it by myself it almost feels like my face is melting off. In the end I would only recommend using this product if you have very dry skin and only underneath makeup.
Ariel S.
Oakland, MD
I struggle with dermatitis and my dermatologist suggested I use Cetaphil as a nighttime face wash and then use this moisturizer. I've been using this product for a couple years and it works pretty good for me. The packaging is nice and there really isn't much of a scent but the texture is kind of thick. It's kind of pricey but not too bad. It left my skin feeling really greasy though so I probably won't be trying this product again.
Lindsey B.
I have extremely dry skin (I solely use Cetaphil) and knew this would be a problem when traveling to Italy for 2 weeks. Sun, salt water, and sand 24/7 were on my mind and I knew I needed something to keep my skin hydrated. I bought this because it came in a 3oz bottle, perfect to carry on an airplane and I'm obsessed. I've been home 3 weeks and I'm still using it! Highly recommend for anyone with sensitive skin or light eczema.
Alexis S.
Bettendorf , IA
I can never find a good moisturizer for may face and although this one is not for the face, i find that this one is perfect for me. one of my biggest problems os breaking out and this lotion doesn't make me breakout or make me to oily. it is a little expensive for the size but totally worth every single penny! i would definitely recommend it for very dry skin.
McKenzie A.
It was ok but made my Skin oily. Which caused my skin to break out over time. I got this brand from Walmart. I brought it hoping it wouldn't make me break out because I have super sensitive skin. I used it for about a month and a half before my face began to break out! For someone who has EXTREMELY dry skin I would recommend this moisturizer.
Dee Dee M.
Bought this for my mommy because she has very sensitive skin, and it works wonders. Only thing is, we both have oily skin so it adds just a tad more oil then we would want. Overall a great product to use at night. Most definitely feels smooth and light when applied, and hydrates skin throughout the night. No more cracks, just fabulous skin!
Nicole B.
Leesburg, FL
This lotion really moisturizers and it lasts for a long time. It is also very good for sensitive skin and flaky elderly skin. I love this! It is affordable yet a good quality product. I got this at Walmart which is always available, so it's convenient. The scent isn't great, but it works. Would recommend this!
Brittny M.
Lees Summit, MO
Miracle in a bottle for my dry areas! My face gets dry right around my nostrils and brows during the winter and spring months. This product coupled with Cetaphils daily wash not only help with acne out breaks, but restores a natural ph balance and moisture to my trouble spots! I'd recommend both to anyone.
Ashley C.
Rockford, IL
I have super dry skin and have used many different products but some don't seem to have helped. Cataphil is one of my favorite products and helps my skin stay dry and smooth. It's gentle on the skin and doesn't feel greasy. I have used many different products by this brand and will continue to use it.
Jessica C.
How well does this product work with really dry skin?
Emily S.
My face tends to get dry in the winter and my skin is sensitive. Is this lotion good for sensitive skin?
Leslie P.
Columbus, OH
Does this have a strong medicinal smell?
Jennifer G.
Dallas , Tx
Does this work for dry skin? Does anyone know how much it costs?
Susan T.
Lutherville , MD
Wellness Guru Expert
My skin has become especially dry this winter. I am looking for something that will moisturize without feeling like an oily barrier over the dry skin. Does this product help correct the problem and is it safe to use on my face too?