BY CETAPHIL #94 in Lotion

Every age, every stage, every day. For dry, sensitive skin. Clinically proven to hydrate and protect dry skin for 24 hours. this luxurious lotion is specially formulated to provide everyday intense moisture for dry, sensitive skin. Contains epidermal replenishing complex5 (erc5(r)) a unique combination of 5 key ingredients that protects dry skin and enhances hydration. Leaves your body feeling soft, hydrated and smooth. Non-greasy. Fragrance-free. Non-comedogenic. Dermatologist recommended. Directions: use daily for optimal hydration. Apply liberally as often as needed. Cetaphil.com see more...

Cetaphil DailyAdvance Ultra Hydrating Lotion 16-oz.
  • "personally not my favorite, it gives me moister but its not as good as some other products ive tried would recommend it for people who need a little extra moister but not for people with extremely dry skin, not my fav but still an ok product" in 12 reviews
  • "this luxurious lotion is specially formulated to provide everyday intense moisture for dry, sensitive skin" in 7 reviews
  • "Cetaphil DailyAdvance Ultra Hydrating Lotion is a nice lotion for your hands and body." in 4 reviews
  • "Regardless the ingredients don't break me out, I've used Cetaphil lotion for nine years and it's a reasonable price, with a lot of product for good results." in 4 reviews
  • "They do a really good job and never dry out or irritate your skin. " in 3 reviews
Jhona B.
Jhona B.
Tracy, CA
The Cetaphil Daily Advamced Ultra Hydrating Cream, 8oz. is the latest product from Cetaphil. It also comes in a lotion form, 16 fl.oz. My skin has been becoming more sensitive through the years and as a result I was constantly on the lookout for facial care products for sensitive skin. I've tried lots of products and have spent more than I care to admit but I had heard about this cream and knew of the Cetaphil product line so I decided to try it. I should also mention that my skin is also dry and prone to itchy red patches on my cheeks which have driven me crazy this winter.This cream is especially formulated for dry and sensitive skin types ONLY. After cleansing I spritzed my face and neck with distilled h2o as normal tap h2o irritates my skin from the additives the city puts in the drinking water. my skin immediately absorpted the cream and left my face feeling very soft, not irritated at all, and calm. I have used this cream for three days now and my dry, sensitive skin improves every time I put it on!
It contains no parabens, no mineral or caster oil to add a greasy consistancy or feel. I found this product to not only moisturize my face, it helps with improving facial texture, tone and hydration. The cream comes in a very generous 8oz. size and is economically priced($8.99 at Walmart).

Pros; economical size, non-greasy, non-paraben, nice texture to work with, softens skin well, helps improve skin texture and tone.

Cons; None!

Best Uses; Any time deep hydration is needed.

Best For; Dry, Sensitive Skin(as marked on product)
Recommended; definitely!
For me, this cream has become a regular in my skin care regimen. I love it and what it does for my skin!!
If you have sensitive skin you'll like this cream moisturizer!!
Alex M.
Alex M.
Fort Worth , TX
I've tried so many face lotions out there, from Philosophy to Korres. All I can say about this is WOW. It really does what it says, and it contains some amazing good for your skin ingredients that you'd expect to cost big money. My skin feels so good after using this, it's never looked better, and it's helped with my acne. Absolute must have and as a great value compared to many department store brands. Bonus points for being able to purchase at drug and grocery stores and not have to make a trip to a department or speciality store.
Rafael P.
Rafael P.
North Bergen, NJ
I Enjoy Cetaphil products, mostly the facial cleanser so I decided to give this lotion a shot. The packaging is your typical Cetaphil package, nothing to write home about. I feel that it was, for the most part, effective in making my skin less dry -- which is what it is marketed as doing. However, I do feel like it makes my face overly grease, so I have to watch how much of the lotion I apply. If you suffer from extremely dry skin then I would recommend this product, otherwise you are better off trying something else.
Catherine X.
Catherine X.
Austin, TX
Be VERY careful with this product! It is an extremely hydrating lotion (as it promised to be) for people with very dry skin. I used this when I was on accutane, and it did a good job of protecting my skin from drying out. However, it made me very oily and greasy despite the extreme dryness of my skin. Especially now that I'm off accutane, I wouldn't dare put this lotion on my face... it's just way too greasy! Because I don't want to throw the whole bottle away, I've resorted to using this strictly as a body lotion.
Marissa F.
Marissa F.
Greenville, NC
I have recently been diagnosed with psoriasis and so my skin is very dry and very flaky. I also just started a bunch of medicine to help control my psoriasis and so my skin has gotten even more dry and sensitive so I asked my dermatologist what I should use to help me keep my skin moisturized and he recommend this. I love it! It does not irritate my skin, and it is keeping my skin less flaky and dry looking. It is a little expensive in my opinion but it is definitely worth it!
Bailey J.
Bailey J.
Acworth, GA
I absolutely love this stuff. I have eczema and it gets really bad when I try those diy masks which are all the rave right now. Well I tried a diy sugar scrub and I got the worst breakout I've ever had my entire face was covered with red flaky skin. Two days after using this my skin had cleared completely except for under my eyes since that's a more delicate spot. It was recommended to me by a doctor and it's my holy grail. I have recommended to everyone
Shaneka F.
Shaneka F.
Cetaphil DailyAdvance is hands down my favorite body moisturizer. It leave my skin soft and moisturized until my next shower. It absorbs quickly, so there is no oily residue. I purchased this product by accident not realizing there was a difference between DailyAdvance and the regular moisturizing lotion. I purchase the regular lotion because that's what's carried at Costco, but when I'm in Target, I make sure to grab a bottle of Daily Advance.
Hunter H.
Hunter H.
Mesa, AZ
Unfortunately I did not have a good experience with this product. For my extremely sensitive skin, it did the exact opposite of what its claims were and dried out my skin causing massive breakouts all over my face. Another negative experience with this product is the pricing... Its actually quite expensive when buying at drugstores like walmart, walgreens or CVS. Over all, I was not happy with this product and I have not repurchased it since.
Jeni S.
Jeni S.
Sorrento, FL
I use this on a daily basis. My hands and legs get the moisture that they need and I am not left with a greasy residue feeling (or that stickiness that some lotions leave behind). My co-worker, who is a construction manager, uses this as well! I cannot keep enough of the moisturizer in my office! This product was recommended by my dermatologist since I have very dry skin! Love this product!!
Roeni A.
Roeni A.
There are many moisturizers in this world but not many are made without smell. My brother and I started using this a while back for hydrating our legs which were oddly dryer than the rest of our body . AND WOW ! Within a week it felt less dry . I applied it once sometimes twice a day and I decided to apply it to my feet and it made all the difference in the world for my dancers feet .
Cheryl S.
Cheryl S.
Scottsboro, AL
Does this leave you feeling greasy?
Mk J.
Mk J.
Does this have a strong scent?
Alison J.
Alison J.
Jamaica, NY
Hi. I wanted to know if this works on dry feet
Hailey P.
Hailey P.
Ringgold, GA
I have keratosis pilaris (red bumps on dry skin), would this help/clear it up??
Itigria M.
Itigria M.
I have really dry skin , and sometimes sensitive skin , will this break me out ?