BY CETAPHIL #93 in Lotion

Every age, every stage, every day. For dry, sensitive skin. Clinically proven to hydrate and protect dry skin for 24 hours. this luxurious lotion is specially formulated to provide everyday intense moisture for dry, sensitive skin. Contains epidermal replenishing complex5 (erc5(r)) a unique combination of 5 key ingredients that protects dry skin and enhances hydration. Leaves your body feeling soft, hydrated and smooth. Non-greasy. Fragrance-free. Non-comedogenic. Dermatologist recommended. Directions: use daily for optimal hydration. Apply liberally as often as needed. Cetaphil.com see more...

• Do you guys like this lotion?1 Answers
  • What is everybody's favorite face moisturizer? Cetaphil DailyAdva...3 Answers
  • Is it good on the face too for acne?3 Answers
Cetaphil DailyAdvance Ultra Hydrating Lotion 16-oz.
  • "personally not my favorite, it gives me moister but its not as good as some other products ive tried would recommend it for people who need a little extra moister but not for people with extremely dry skin, not my fav but still an ok product" in 12 reviews
  • "this luxurious lotion is specially formulated to provide everyday intense moisture for dry, sensitive skin" in 7 reviews
  • "Cetaphil DailyAdvance Ultra Hydrating Lotion is a nice lotion for your hands and body." in 4 reviews
  • "Regardless the ingredients don't break me out, I've used Cetaphil lotion for nine years and it's a reasonable price, with a lot of product for good results." in 4 reviews
  • "They do a really good job and never dry out or irritate your skin. " in 3 reviews
Makinzie J.
I have very sensitive skin so it can be hard to find a lotion that doesn’t irritate my skin. This doesn’t burn, itch, or irritate my skin. There’s no scent so I can’t have a reaction from dyes or parfumés. This is a great moisturizer it really works wonders for sensitive or super dry skin. The best part about it you can pick it up at the drugstore for an affordable price :)
Lauren A.
Bicknell, IN
Review for: Cetaphil DailyAdvance Ultra Hydrating Lotion 16-oz. more...
Cetaphil lotion has been wonderful for my whole family. We have four kids, and until now we haven’t found a moisturizer that suits all of their needs. Cetaphil offers deep moisturization of the skin without leaving a heavy, sticky film. My child with sensory needs rejects most lotion applications doesn’t mind Cetaphil application due to the lightweight nature of it. We are true believers in Cetaphil and I’m brand-loyal now!
Marisa E.
This is another product that I love keeping on hand and especially love keeping the travel size versions of this lotion on hand as well. This is the most gentle lotion I can buy for my face and was especially helpful when I was on Accutane for six months. Sometimes I feel the lotion is a tad thin, but it really works with my sensitive skin.
Kacy S.
Columbus, OH
I use this lotion everyday when I get out of the shower. I use it on my legs and arms and my tattoos. It is not scented and really hydrates my skin. It leaves me feeling soft and not too oily. It dries quickly also. I will continue to purchase this product and use it all the time.
alicia j.
flagstaff
This is the most practical  lotion that you could invest in. It is a little more expensive then the average drug store product which may defer people from using it but as a person with chronic eczema this lotion was a immensely helpful.

I use it because it have super sensitive skin that and if I was to use smelly products every day I would have super irritated skin. The only thing I wish this product had was a little bit thicker consistency. But don't take that as the end all be all, its a lotion not a body butter so it does its job great
Jennifer D.
New Boston, MI
I have used this lotion time and time again. Its great for moisture as it says on the bottle but as far as having really dry skin I can't say I would highly recommend. It could just be me but when I use it for larger areas such as my legs and arms its helps for a few hours but my dry skin always seem to show through. If you only use it on smaller problem areas like your hands and feet it well worth it. If you have sensitive skin this would be a hit or miss. I have sensitive skin along with my daughter and she breaks out lik e crazy where as I don't usually.
Samantha M.
Review for: Cetaphil DailyAdvance Ultra Hydrating Lotion 16-oz. more...
The best lotion for my body I have ever used. Super hydrating and doesn't break me or my daughter out. My skin is so sensitive and this doesn't do any damage or leave any rashes/bumps. My skin is hydrated and looks fresh and it evens out my skin tone. Loveeeee it!
Brooke C.
Clinton
Review for: Cetaphil DailyAdvance Ultra Hydrating Lotion 16-oz. more...
I have very dry skin on my body and my face and I really like that I can use this on my face without having to worry about it being too harsh on my face and it actually works really well for both and doesn’t have an overwhelming scent!
Madison P.
St Clr Shores, MI
Review for: Other more...
This is a great moisturizer. I use it on my face and body. I have really dry skin. It sinks into the skin really well and doesn’t leave it feeling greasy. Also, a little goes a long way so it’s great for the price.
Shelia E.
Andalusia , AL
My oldest daughter uses this product, because of her sensitive skin and she introduced me to Cetaphil. I love the clean light smell that it leaves. It leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth , and I never feel like the product is overpowering. I can add my perfume and not worry about scents clashing.
Cheryl S.
Scottsboro, AL
Does this leave you feeling greasy?
Mk J.
Does this have a strong scent?
Alison J.
Jamaica, NY
Hi. I wanted to know if this works on dry feet
Itigria M.
I have really dry skin , and sometimes sensitive skin , will this break me out ?
Hailey P.
Ringgold, GA
I have keratosis pilaris (red bumps on dry skin), would this help/clear it up??