BY CETAPHIL

Every age, every stage, every day. For dry, sensitive skin. Clinically proven to hydrate and protect dry skin for 24 hours. this luxurious lotion is specially formulated to provide everyday intense moisture for dry, sensitive skin. Contains epidermal replenishing complex5 (erc5(r)) a unique combination of 5 key ingredients that protects dry skin and enhances hydration. Leaves your body feeling soft, hydrated and smooth. Non-greasy. Fragrance-free. Non-comedogenic. Dermatologist recommended. Directions: use daily for optimal hydration. Apply liberally as often as needed. Cetaphil.com see more...

• Do you guys like this lotion?2 Answers
  • What is everybody's favorite face moisturizer? Cetaphil D...3 Answers
  • Is it good on the face too for acne?3 Answers
Cetaphil DailyAdvance Ultra Hydrating Lotion 16-oz.
  • "Moisturizing is a must but nobody wants to feel sticky. Cetaphil is one of my favorite brands: after application, I can immediately put on my clothes without feeling all greasy." in 772 reviews
  • "Have such itchy skin due to the sun and it helps so much, helps hydrate the skin stops the itching and i alway have soft skin" in 455 reviews
  • "Find bath and body skincare at Target.com! Every age, every stage, every day. For dry, sensitive skin. Clinically proven to hydrate and protect dry skin for 24 hours. this luxurious lotion is specially formulated to provide everyday intense moisture for dry, sensitive skin" in 437 reviews
  • "This is the only daily moisturizer that I haven't broken out from. It is light and leaves the skin feeling soft and quenched. It is great for sensitive skin and doesn't cause breakouts or irritation. I highly recommend this product for anyone struggling with acne or combination skin. " in 143 reviews
  • "personally not my favorite, it gives me moister but its not as good as some other products ive tried would recommend it for people who need a little extra moister but not for people with extremely dry skin, not my fav but still an ok product" in 12 reviews
Makinzie J.
I have very sensitive skin so it can be hard to find a lotion that doesn’t irritate my skin. This doesn’t burn, itch, or irritate my skin. There’s no scent so I can’t have a reaction from dyes or parfumés. This is a great moisturizer it really works wonders for sensitive or super dry skin. The best part about it you can pick it up at the drugstore for an affordable price :)
Marisa E.
This is another product that I love keeping on hand and especially love keeping the travel size versions of this lotion on hand as well. This is the most gentle lotion I can buy for my face and was especially helpful when I was on Accutane for six months. Sometimes I feel the lotion is a tad thin, but it really works with my sensitive skin.
alicia j.
flagstaff
This is the most practical  lotion that you could invest in. It is a little more expensive then the average drug store product which may defer people from using it but as a person with chronic eczema this lotion was a immensely helpful.

I use it because it have super sensitive skin that and if I was to use smelly products every day I would have super irritated skin. The only thing I wish this product had was a little bit thicker consistency. But don't take that as the end all be all, its a lotion not a body butter so it does its job great
Angel W.
Review for: Cetaphil DailyAdvance Ultra Hydrating Lotion 16-oz. more...
If I had to choose only one lotion for life to suit as many needs as possible, and is extremely affordable, it is this! This has time and time again rehydrated my face literally over night! I highly recommend this!!!
Jennifer D.
New boston , MI
I have used this lotion time and time again. Its great for moisture as it says on the bottle but as far as having really dry skin I can't say I would highly recommend. It could just be me but when I use it for larger areas such as my legs and arms its helps for a few hours but my dry skin always seem to show through. If you only use it on smaller problem areas like your hands and feet it well worth it. If you have sensitive skin this would be a hit or miss. I have sensitive skin along with my daughter and she breaks out lik e crazy where as I don't usually.
Tania W.
Los Angeles
Review for: Cetaphil DailyAdvance Ultra Hydrating Lotion 16-oz. more...
I wish they would update their packaging, don't care for it much. Also while it did ok on my skin I did not like the smell or the way it felt on.  Felt hydrating and seemed to absorb fairly quickly but because i couldn't tolerate the smell I had to stop using.
Samantha M.
Review for: Cetaphil DailyAdvance Ultra Hydrating Lotion 16-oz. more...
The best lotion for my body I have ever used. Super hydrating and doesn't break me or my daughter out. My skin is so sensitive and this doesn't do any damage or leave any rashes/bumps. My skin is hydrated and looks fresh and it evens out my skin tone. Loveeeee it!
Taylor R.
West Plains
Review for: Cetaphil DailyAdvance Ultra Hydrating Lotion 16-oz. more...
I have normal/combination skin and this lotion is great for me. It keeps me feeling hydrated but not greasy. I love the pump on the bottle and I love that it doesn’t have a strong scent. I have used this lotion daily for years and highly recommend.
Abby H.
Hopatcong
Review for: Cetaphil DailyAdvance Ultra Hydrating Lotion 16-oz., Cetaphil DailyAdvance Ultra Hydrating Lotion 16-oz. more...
This is a highly moisturizing lotion that is not sticky or greasy feeling. It gets the job done, and does not irritate my sensitive skin. There is no scent to it, so no added chemicals that are bad for you. It’s an overall great lotion to try.
Ashton P.
Dakota City, NE
Review for: Cetaphil DailyAdvance Ultra Hydrating Lotion 16-oz. more...
In the winter I become very dry especially in my face and in my T-zone, around my nose. You can never have enough skin moisturizer so after I shower I put this on and let it dry then I put all my other skin products on. I have seen some extreme changes and that’s positive
Cheryl S.
Scottsboro, AL
Does this leave you feeling greasy?
Mk J.
Does this have a strong scent?
Alison J.
Jamaica, NY
Hi. I wanted to know if this works on dry feet
Itigria M.
I have really dry skin , and sometimes sensitive skin , will this break me out ?
Hailey P.
Ringgold, GA
I have keratosis pilaris (red bumps on dry skin), would this help/clear it up??