BY CETAPHIL

Cetaphil DailyAdvance® Lotion is designed for all-over body use - head to toes. It is fast acting, long lasting and great on even the toughest, extra-dry skin.

• Instantly replenishes, hydrates and protects dry, sensitive skin for 24 hours, leaving it soft and smooth

• Formulated with a unique combination of five key moisturizing ingredients, this luxurious lotion is perfect for daily use

• Clinically proven to hydrate and moisturize for a full day

• Non-greasy, fragrance-free

• Available sizes: 8oz, 16oz

Ingredients

Water, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Cetearyl Alcohol, Macadamia lntegrifolia Seed Oil (Macadamia Nut Oil), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cyclopentasiloxane, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Polyacrylate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Stearoxytrimethylsilane, Stearyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Farnesol, Sodium PCA, Panthenol, Dimethiconol, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide

Cetaphil DailyAdvance Ultra Hydrating Body Lotion
  • "This works really well. It's hydrating and it moisturizes my skin. Good value for the product. It did meet my expectations and it's gentle on the skin which is always good. No need for improvement it's good as is" in 28 reviews
  • "I bought this lotion for my son that had very dry patches on his torso. It is such a great lotion for dry skin. With a few uses, my sons skin was smooth and back to normal. I use it every night after his bath. Does not stay oily on the skin. I would defiantly recommend this product to others. " in 16 reviews
  • "Works great. The smell...eh not so,great. I have very sensitive skin and very itchy. This hydrates and doesn't seem to irritate me.  " in 12 reviews
  • "I used this when my skin was very dry and it worked great! No breakouts and super smooth and hydrated skin. I love this and now use it on a daily basis!
    strongly recommend using this as part of your routine!!! " in 11 reviews
Crystal R.
chicago
Purchased at: Walmart
I recommend using it along with the face was for a better a better result. DONT APPLY ALOT of u have an oily face.

Now talking about price point: it isn’t that bad for how much product your getting.

Ways to get the item cheaper if you wanna try it out: wait until it there is a coupon on cartwheel ( the target app)

If you want it right away: buy it at Walmart because it way more cheaper if u just wanna try it out

Or if u have a Walgreens rewards cards save some up ur points and u can have a discount!!!!
Marisa S.
Bethel, CT
Purchased at: Target
I have very itchy eczema in the winter and this lotion provides excellent relief and long lasting moisture in comparison to other high rated brands like Cera-ve and Eucerin. My husband insists that this is the only lotion I purchase.
Lydia O.
Sacramento, CA
Purchased at: Costco
I use the Cetaphil cream lotion from Costco. My skin feels immediately moisturized and looks hydrated. Costco provides a large and small tub that is great for travel. I’ve used this lotion for years and will continue to use it!
Sarah V.
Keeps your skin smooth and moisturized! It is also a great primer! I love the pump bottle❤️ this stuff is also great if you have eczema! Tip: great after shave moisturizer on your legs! Keeps them perfect all day long!
erica d.
brentwood
Keeps my skin soft and moisturized with out irritation! I have tried many products on my sensitive skin and this product does the job. In my younger years I had eczema over the year it has slowly went away .
Marisa E.
This is another product that I love keeping on hand and especially love keeping the travel size versions of this lotion on hand as well. This is the most gentle lotion I can buy for my face and was especially helpful when I was on Accutane for six months. Sometimes I feel the lotion is a tad thin, but it really works with my sensitive skin.
Mariana D.
I have really sensitive skin that reacts badly to a lot of facial and skin products. I had gone to the dermatologist because I have bad eczema flare ups and he recommended this lotion by Cetaphil that is a smooth thin lotion that is very gentle on your skin. I use it on my face every night and when I have eczema flare ups it usually clears then in two days. Would recommend if you have sensitive skin and are looking for a gentle moisturizer for night or for before applying makeup
Jennifer D.
New boston , MI
I have used this lotion time and time again. Its great for moisture as it says on the bottle but as far as having really dry skin I can't say I would highly recommend. It could just be me but when I use it for larger areas such as my legs and arms its helps for a few hours but my dry skin always seem to show through. If you only use it on smaller problem areas like your hands and feet it well worth it. If you have sensitive skin this would be a hit or miss. I have sensitive skin along with my daughter and she breaks out lik e crazy where as I don't usually.
Kayla G.
East Butler, PA
Purchased at: Target
This body lotion is absolutely amazing. the price is not bad and the actual product is great. I use this everyday when i wake up and go to sleep. it generally hydrates anywhere i put it. i have bought this product more than once. you can put this on your face and it did me no harm. it actually helped my acne. i recommend this product
Courtney C.
Montgomery, TX
Purchased at: Target
Love this product! I use it on my whole body but also my pregnant belly in hopes to keep my itchy, stretching skin hydrated and prevent stretch marks if possible. I would totally buy this again. It does not leave my skin too oily after using it but gives it a nice hydrated feel.
Cheryl S.
Scottsboro, AL
Does this leave you feeling greasy?
Mk J.
Does this have a strong scent?
Alison J.
Jamaica, NY
Hi. I wanted to know if this works on dry feet
Jessica C.
How well does this product work with really dry skin?
Hailey P.
Ringgold, GA
I have keratosis pilaris (red bumps on dry skin), would this help/clear it up??