BY CETAPHIL #70 in Lotion

Cetaphil DailyAdvance® Lotion is designed for all-over body use - head to toes. It is fast acting, long lasting and great on even the toughest, extra-dry skin.

• Instantly replenishes, hydrates and protects dry, sensitive skin for 24 hours, leaving it soft and smooth

• Formulated with a unique combination of five key moisturizing ingredients, this luxurious lotion is perfect for daily use

• Clinically proven to hydrate and moisturize for a full day

• Non-greasy, fragrance-free

• Available sizes: 8oz, 16oz

Ingredients

Water, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Cetearyl Alcohol, Macadamia lntegrifolia Seed Oil (Macadamia Nut Oil), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cyclopentasiloxane, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Polyacrylate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Stearoxytrimethylsilane, Stearyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Farnesol, Sodium PCA, Panthenol, Dimethiconol, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide

Cetaphil DailyAdvance Ultra Hydrating Body Lotion
  • "This works really well. It's hydrating and it moisturizes my skin. Good value for the product. It did meet my expectations and it's gentle on the skin which is always good. No need for improvement it's good as is" in 28 reviews
  • "I bought this lotion for my son that had very dry patches on his torso. It is such a great lotion for dry skin. With a few uses, my sons skin was smooth and back to normal. I use it every night after his bath. Does not stay oily on the skin. I would defiantly recommend this product to others. " in 16 reviews
  • "Works great. The smell...eh not so,great. I have very sensitive skin and very itchy. This hydrates and doesn't seem to irritate me.  " in 12 reviews
  • "I used this when my skin was very dry and it worked great! No breakouts and super smooth and hydrated skin. I love this and now use it on a daily basis!
    strongly recommend using this as part of your routine!!! " in 11 reviews
Madeleine M.
Boulder
For skin with eczema or psoriasis, this lotion is gentle and effective. After CRYING in pain over dry patches and not being able to sleep, this was truly soothing relief. I couldn’t use it on its own, but in conjunction with topical medications, it felt so much better. Also assists in preventative measures.
Makinzie J.
Lake elsinore, CA
I have very sensitive skin so it can be hard to find a lotion that doesn’t irritate my skin. This doesn’t burn, itch, or irritate my skin. There’s no scent so I can’t have a reaction from dyes or parfumés. This is a great moisturizer it really works wonders for sensitive or super dry skin. The best part about it you can pick it up at the drugstore for an affordable price :)
Marisa E.
This is another product that I love keeping on hand and especially love keeping the travel size versions of this lotion on hand as well. This is the most gentle lotion I can buy for my face and was especially helpful when I was on Accutane for six months. Sometimes I feel the lotion is a tad thin, but it really works with my sensitive skin.
Michelle W.
Pine Hill, NJ
The Cetaphil Daily Advamced Ultra Hydrating Cream, 8oz. is the latest product from Cetaphil. It also comes in a lotion form, 16 fl.oz. My skin has been becoming more sensitive through the years and as a result I was constantly on the lookout for facial care products for sensitive skin. I've tried lots of products and have spent more than I care to admit but I had heard about this cream and knew of the Cetaphil product line so I decided to try it. I should also mention that my skin is also dry and prone to itchy red patches on my cheeks which have driven me crazy this winter.This cream is especially formulated for dry and sensitive skin types ONLY.
alicia j.
flagstaff
This is the most practical  lotion that you could invest in. It is a little more expensive then the average drug store product which may defer people from using it but as a person with chronic eczema this lotion was a immensely helpful.

I use it because it have super sensitive skin that and if I was to use smelly products every day I would have super irritated skin. The only thing I wish this product had was a little bit thicker consistency. But don't take that as the end all be all, its a lotion not a body butter so it does its job great
Jennifer D.
New boston , MI
I have used this lotion time and time again. Its great for moisture as it says on the bottle but as far as having really dry skin I can't say I would highly recommend. It could just be me but when I use it for larger areas such as my legs and arms its helps for a few hours but my dry skin always seem to show through. If you only use it on smaller problem areas like your hands and feet it well worth it. If you have sensitive skin this would be a hit or miss. I have sensitive skin along with my daughter and she breaks out lik e crazy where as I don't usually.
Angel W.
If I had to choose only one lotion for life to suit as many needs as possible, and is extremely affordable, it is this! This has time and time again rehydrated my face literally over night! I highly recommend this!!!
Samantha M.
The best lotion for my body I have ever used. Super hydrating and doesn't break me or my daughter out. My skin is so sensitive and this doesn't do any damage or leave any rashes/bumps. My skin is hydrated and looks fresh and it evens out my skin tone. Loveeeee it!
Taylor R.
West Plains, MO
I have normal/combination skin and this lotion is great for me. It keeps me feeling hydrated but not greasy. I love the pump on the bottle and I love that it doesn’t have a strong scent. I have used this lotion daily for years and highly recommend.
Sara T.
I love this moisturizer. It’s fragrance free and perfect for my sensitive skin. It’s thick enough to provide moisture but light enough that I don’t feel greasy or shiny. The price for the quality is perfect. My dermatologist is who recommended it.
Cheryl S.
Scottsboro, AL
Does this leave you feeling greasy?
Mk J.
Does this have a strong scent?
Jessica C.
How well does this product work with really dry skin?
Alison J.
Jamaica, NY
Hi. I wanted to know if this works on dry feet
Hailey P.
Ringgold, GA
I have keratosis pilaris (red bumps on dry skin), would this help/clear it up??

back