Cetaphil Daily Hydrating Lotion

88 mL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cetaphil Daily Hydrating Lotion!
How would you rate this product?
Grace B.
Princeton, MN
Cetaphil Daily Hydrating Lotion uploaded by Grace B.
This is the only moisturizer I use on my face, everything breaks me out. I have extremely sensitive and oily skin, and I find that this doesn’t irritate me or make my feel greasy afterwards.
Shannon T.
Marina Dl Rey, CA
Cetaphil Daily Hydrating Lotion uploaded by Shannon T.
This is my all year round face moisturizer I put it on after my serum’s in the morning. It’s super light and never breaks out my sensitive, oily skin.
aqua B.
Cetaphil Daily Hydrating Lotion uploaded by aqua B.
I tried this product for the first time and instantly fell inlove with it. I'm always trying to find that perfect facial moisturizer as my skin is noticeably getting more dry the older i get. I have tried sevral different face lotions and creams and I could never find "the one". Until i bought this one to try and it was meant for me. It isnt too greasy or heavy. It has no scent. It glides on your skin smoothly and doesnt leave a weird residue. It almost makes my skin seem like it's glowing. I used it at night usually after i exfoliate and wash my face. The next morning my skin is so nice to look at and it feels so soft. It doesnt make my skin oily afterwards either. You have to try this product if you havent already! It's the best, especially for the fall and winter!

Looking for your answer?