Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer with sunscreen SPF 50+ uploaded by Priscilla A.Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer with sunscreen SPF 50+ uploaded by Priscilla A.Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer with sunscreen SPF 50+ uploaded by Priscilla A.See all 22 photos

BY CETAPHIL

Cetaphil UVA/UVB Defense SPF 50 provides sheer moisturizing benefits while combating damaging UV rays. Optimal protection is provided without leaving any white residue or feeling greasy on the skin. The lightweight formula keeps skin hydrated for 8 hours and is free of fragrances, irritants and is non-comedogenic. see more...

• Is this a good moisturizer for oily/c...Yes! I have oily skin and this... 1 Answers
Photos (22)
Buy on Amazon
maureen C.
maureen C.
Cypress, CA
June 16, 2017, 4:44 p.m.
Review for: Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer with sunscreen SPF 50+, 1.7 oz
The other day I tried this product simply because I had a dry face after my shower and it was horrible. The minute I rubbed it into my face it started to burn and not just regular burning that sometimes you get, I mean eyes watering skin on fire BURNING! I had to quickly rinse it off and the only way I was able to stop the burning after the product was off my face (because it was still burning) was to rub ice cubes all over my face for a while. It left my face looking like I got sun burned. It was terrible. Would not recommend to anyone.
Donna M.
Donna M.
May 1, 2017, 5:15 p.m.
Review for: Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer with sunscreen SPF 50+, 1.7 oz
I really like the protection it gives me. It has a thick creamy texture, it doesn't have a smell or make my skin breakout... But it is a little too oily and because of that my makeup doesn't last as much as it does with other sunscreen. That's why I don't give it five stars. If I'm not wearing makeup is perfect
Marcelle L.
Marcelle L.
March 8, 2017, 10:01 p.m.
Review for: Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer with sunscreen SPF 50+, 1.7 oz
Great at moisturizing. I'm a dark colored skin woman, and I always use this moisturizer under my makeup... Day and night I've never had flashback in photos problem with this, and it provides a great protection at 50 spf... My fav!
Caroline M.
Caroline M.
Toms River
June 22, 2017, 11:30 p.m.
Review for: Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer with sunscreen SPF 50+, 1.7 oz
I use this one even when it's winter. My face feels very smooth! Also I noticed that my acne comes back when I stops using for a few days. And it's a cheap product that you can find at target or cvs for example...
Molly B.
Molly B.
Karnes City
July 17, 2017, 9:52 p.m.
Review for: Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer with sunscreen SPF 50+, 1.7 oz
I used this product on my fair skin almost every time I know I'll be exposed to the sun for long periods of time . I have never gotten burnt on my face while using it so it does a good job protecting my skin . :)
Danielle V.
Danielle V.
June 25, 2017, 11:56 p.m.
Review for: Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer with sunscreen SPF 50+, 1.7 oz
This keeps my skin moisturized all day. It doesn't break me out. It has a high SPF so you do not need to layer a moisturizer on a sunscreen. It's a perfect product for the summer. I can't go a day without it!
Teresa G.
Teresa G.
San Bruno, CA
June 30, 2017, 11:31 p.m.
Review for: Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer with sunscreen SPF 50+, 1.7 oz
The perfect product for summer. Very light of the face. No greasy residue. The perfect summer scent that is not too over powering. An appropriate price considering it is a facial moisturizer with spf 50+
Priscilla A.
Priscilla A.
Las Vegas , NV
June 17, 2017, 3:27 p.m.
Review for: Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer with sunscreen SPF 50+, 1.7 oz
Omg this sunscreen is the first that actually doesn't make my skin feel sticky. It doesn't give me that ultraviolet look that other brands do. And the best part is that is makes my skin glow!
Nikki U.
Nikki U.
Strathroy , ON
June 15, 2017, 8:15 p.m.
Review for: Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer with sunscreen SPF 50+, 1.7 oz
When I tried this moisturizer for the first time, I was pleasantly surprised! I've always had issues with dry skin. It left my skin feeling super soft and super smooth. My make up application was flawless after using this! This moisturizer had become my new favourite for sure!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Rogersville, MO
Is this a good moisturizer for oily/combination skin?