BY CETAPHIL

Cetaphil UVA/UVB Defense SPF 50 provides sheer moisturizing benefits while combating damaging UV rays. Optimal protection is provided without leaving any white residue or feeling greasy on the skin. The lightweight formula keeps skin hydrated for 8 hours and is free of fragrances, irritants and is non-comedogenic. see more...

• Is this a good moisturizer for oily/combination skin? 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Brittany G.
If you want a GREAT everyday, priced point is perfection, protection from the sun to the MAX , moisturizer and primer all rolled into one, you need 4 of these on backup STAT. I have been using this for 4 years now and it is my go to, holy grail, product. It does stay a bit shiny, but nothing a little pore filling primer and a good powder can’t combat! I have malasma and almost everything else I have tried does not seem to shield me from the sun the way this does. I NEVER EVER go without this. ALWAYS on deck when I use one up. The packaging is GREAT. It’s a soft squeeze tube yet has a pump. I use 3 pumps for my face and neck and it’s perfection. Not messy or gloopy. HIGHLY RECOMMEND
member-23da1
It's very nice on my skin since it's very sensitive. It has a nice feeling too. It's a bit pricy but it's definitely worth the money. I think it's a great product to invest in and yes I recommend this to all skin types.
maureen C.
Cypress, CA
The other day I tried this product simply because I had a dry face after my shower and it was horrible. The minute I rubbed it into my face it started to burn and not just regular burning that sometimes you get, I mean eyes watering skin on fire BURNING! I had to quickly rinse it off and the only way I was able to stop the burning after the product was off my face (because it was still burning) was to rub ice cubes all over my face for a while. It left my face looking like I got sun burned. It was terrible. Would not recommend to anyone.
Yodean A.
Very moisturizing without being too heavy. Once applied to skin, absorbs quickly.Works well under many kinds of makeup primers. Only downside is product smells like a normal sunblock.
Donna M.
I really like the protection it gives me. It has a thick creamy texture, it doesn't have a smell or make my skin breakout... But it is a little too oily and because of that my makeup doesn't last as much as it does with other sunscreen. That's why I don't give it five stars. If I'm not wearing makeup is perfect
Marcelle L.
Great at moisturizing. I'm a dark colored skin woman, and I always use this moisturizer under my makeup... Day and night I've never had flashback in photos problem with this, and it provides a great protection at 50 spf... My fav!
Caroline M.
Toms River
I use this one even when it's winter. My face feels very smooth! Also I noticed that my acne comes back when I stops using for a few days. And it's a cheap product that you can find at target or cvs for example...
Molly B.
Kenedy, TX
I used this product on my fair skin almost every time I know I'll be exposed to the sun for long periods of time . I have never gotten burnt on my face while using it so it does a good job protecting my skin . :)
Teresa G.
San Bruno, CA
The perfect product for summer. Very light of the face. No greasy residue. The perfect summer scent that is not too over powering. An appropriate price considering it is a facial moisturizer with spf 50+
Priscilla A.
Las Vegas, NV
Omg this sunscreen is the first that actually doesn't make my skin feel sticky. It doesn't give me that ultraviolet look that other brands do. And the best part is that is makes my skin glow!
Amanda S.
Rogersville, MO
Is this a good moisturizer for oily/combination skin?