BY CETAPHIL

Specifically formulated as a facial moisturizer, Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer with SPF 50+ is clinically proven to nourish and hydrate your skin while helping to defend against sunburn.

• Clinically proven to nourish and hydrate skin for 8 hours while helping to defend against sunburn

• Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth

• Formulated with micronized Titanium dioxide which absorbs quickly and leaves no filmy, white residue

• Non-greasy, non-irritating, fragrance-free

• Available size: 1.7oz

Active Ingredients

Octinoxate 7.5%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 7%, Oxybenzone 6%, Titanium Dioxide 5.7%

Inactive Ingredients

Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Dimethicone, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Cyclohexasiloxane, Stearic Acid, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Glyeryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Dimethiconol, Disodium EDTA, Tocopherol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Cetyl Alcohol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben, Xanthan Gum.

• Is this a good moisturizer for oily/combination skin? 2 Answers
  • can this be worn under makeup or does it not sit well und...2 Answers
Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer with SPF 50+
  • "It's very nice on my skin since it's very sensitive. It has a nice feeling too. It's a bit pricy but it's definitely worth the money. I think it's a great product to invest in and yes I recommend this to all skin types." in 9 reviews
  • "Very moisturizing without being oily or heavy. Takes a little to rub into skin. Purchased due to a high spf. Works great under makeup." in 6 reviews
  • "When I tried this moisturizer for the first time, I was pleasantly surprised! I've always had issues with dry skin. It left my skin feeling super soft and super smooth. My make up application was flawless after using this! This moisturizer had become my new favourite for sure!" in 3 reviews
Eman A.
Brooklyn , NY
Doesn’t make me look ashy or pale! Dissolved nicely into the skin and is perfect for use underneath makeup. Met my expectations, great product for such a great price!
Samantha H.
Warrensburg, MO
Way too greasy for my oily skin. This product is good for sensitive though. I use it occasionally in the winter if I’m out in the sun a lot but not for daily use.
Yodean A.
Very moisturizing without being too heavy. Once applied to skin, absorbs quickly.Works well under many kinds of makeup primers. Only downside is product smells like a normal sunblock.
Marcelle L.
Great at moisturizing. I'm a dark colored skin woman, and I always use this moisturizer under my makeup... Day and night I've never had flashback in photos problem with this, and it provides a great protection at 50 spf... My fav!
Caroline C.
Brick , NJ
I use this one even when it's winter. My face feels very smooth! Also I noticed that my acne comes back when I stops using for a few days. And it's a cheap product that you can find at target or cvs for example...
Molly B.
Kenedy, TX
I used this product on my fair skin almost every time I know I'll be exposed to the sun for long periods of time . I have never gotten burnt on my face while using it so it does a good job protecting my skin . :)
Teresa G.
The perfect product for summer. Very light of the face. No greasy residue. The perfect summer scent that is not too over powering. An appropriate price considering it is a facial moisturizer with spf 50+
Danielle V.
This keeps my skin moisturized all day. It doesn't break me out. It has a high SPF so you do not need to layer a moisturizer on a sunscreen. It's a perfect product for the summer. I can't go a day without it!
Jess B.
It's amazing for those who might have sensitivities to sunscreen. No irritation. It gets the job done. A small thin layer goes a long way before applying makeup
Maria E.
Lodi
This product is good helps protect your face from the sun's rays. It does not leave your skin oily or dry. Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream Fragrance Free
Amanda S.
Springfield, MO
Is this a good moisturizer for oily/combination skin?
Amy H.
can this be worn under makeup or does it not sit well under it??

back