BY CETAPHIL

Specifically formulated as a facial moisturizer, Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer with SPF 50+ is clinically proven to nourish and hydrate your skin while helping to defend against sunburn.

• Clinically proven to nourish and hydrate skin for 8 hours while helping to defend against sunburn

• Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth

• Formulated with micronized Titanium dioxide which absorbs quickly and leaves no filmy, white residue

• Non-greasy, non-irritating, fragrance-free

• Available size: 1.7oz

Active Ingredients

Octinoxate 7.5%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 7%, Oxybenzone 6%, Titanium Dioxide 5.7%

Inactive Ingredients

Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Dimethicone, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Cyclohexasiloxane, Stearic Acid, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Glyeryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Dimethiconol, Disodium EDTA, Tocopherol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Cetyl Alcohol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben, Xanthan Gum.

• Is this a good moisturizer for oily/combination skin? 2 Answers
  • can this be worn under makeup or does it not sit well und...2 Answers
Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer with SPF 50+
  • "It's very nice on my skin since it's very sensitive. It has a nice feeling too. It's a bit pricy but it's definitely worth the money. I think it's a great product to invest in and yes I recommend this to all skin types." in 9 reviews
  • "Very moisturizing without being oily or heavy. Takes a little to rub into skin. Purchased due to a high spf. Works great under makeup." in 6 reviews
  • "When I tried this moisturizer for the first time, I was pleasantly surprised! I've always had issues with dry skin. It left my skin feeling super soft and super smooth. My make up application was flawless after using this! This moisturizer had become my new favourite for sure!" in 3 reviews
Katelyn F.
Worcester, MA
Love this facial moisturizer plus sunscreen! It feels great on my skin and the reason I have no wrinkles! My mother swears that this moisturizer is the reason she looks so young!.. the one downside is that it smells like sunscreen
Luana R.
Davenport, FL
Works great with my sensitive skin! It doesn't react badly to my skin like other sunscreens do and it gets the job done. Very affordable as well for those on a budget. Highly recommend it for anyone looking for a good sunscreen.
Erin D.
Trenton, NJ
I know this is a product many dermatologists recommend. And I used it for a two year period. I really liked it. Just now a days I tend to go to the most natural skincare I can find. I am a hoarder of skin care.
Catherine S.
Washington, DC
This works well but makes my skin oily and clogs some pores. I can’t use it every day but when I’m going to be out in the sun and using minimal makeup it is perfect. It doesn’t let you layer makeup on top very well at all.
Rebekah R.
lexington
I like this product for my oily skin because it’s non-comedogenic. I use Cetaphil for everything because it’s a safe brand that doesn’t irritate sensitive skin and leaves moisture in my skin from drying out.
Josie L.
soquel
I️ really like this moisturizer except for the fact that it leaves my face looking quite pale with a white cast. The moisturizer itself is very nice and when left on over night it creates a glowy complexion when you wake up.
Priscilla A.
Las Vegas, NV
Omg this sunscreen is the first that actually doesn't make my skin feel sticky. It doesn't give me that ultraviolet look that other brands do. And the best part is that is makes my skin glow!
Andreina R.
Port Saint Lucie
Omg this product has been life changing, before i used to not wear sun screen because I would always feel like my skin was burning and I didn’t like it, but this has worked out for my skin perfectly I really recommend it!
D C.
Beaverton, OR
This sunscreen is one of the better ones I’ve used. It sinks into the skin easily and doesn’t leave a harsh white cast. It doesn’t break me out and is decently priced. Just a good product!
member-23da1
Amanda S.
Springfield, MO
Is this a good moisturizer for oily/combination skin?
Amy H.
can this be worn under makeup or does it not sit well under it??

back