BY CETAPHIL

Specifically formulated as a facial moisturizer, Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer with SPF 50+ is clinically proven to nourish and hydrate your skin while helping to defend against sunburn.

• Clinically proven to nourish and hydrate skin for 8 hours while helping to defend against sunburn

• Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth

• Formulated with micronized Titanium dioxide which absorbs quickly and leaves no filmy, white residue

• Non-greasy, non-irritating, fragrance-free

• Available size: 1.7oz

Active Ingredients

Octinoxate 7.5%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 7%, Oxybenzone 6%, Titanium Dioxide 5.7%

Inactive Ingredients

Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Dimethicone, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Cyclohexasiloxane, Stearic Acid, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Glyeryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Dimethiconol, Disodium EDTA, Tocopherol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Cetyl Alcohol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben, Xanthan Gum.

• Is this a good moisturizer for oily/combination skin? 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "It's very nice on my skin since it's very sensitive. It has a nice feeling too. It's a bit pricy but it's definitely worth the money. I think it's a great product to invest in and yes I recommend this to all skin types." in 9 reviews
  • "Very moisturizing without being oily or heavy. Takes a little to rub into skin. Purchased due to a high spf. Works great under makeup." in 6 reviews
  • "When I tried this moisturizer for the first time, I was pleasantly surprised! I've always had issues with dry skin. It left my skin feeling super soft and super smooth. My make up application was flawless after using this! This moisturizer had become my new favourite for sure!" in 3 reviews
maureen C.
Cypress, CA
The other day I tried this product simply because I had a dry face after my shower and it was horrible. The minute I rubbed it into my face it started to burn and not just regular burning that sometimes you get, I mean eyes watering skin on fire BURNING! I had to quickly rinse it off and the only way I was able to stop the burning after the product was off my face (because it was still burning) was to rub ice cubes all over my face for a while. It left my face looking like I got sun burned. It was terrible. Would not recommend to anyone.
Sheena A.
Cadiz, KY
Started out using the cleanser and loved it so much that when my aesthetician informed me of the importance of sunscreen and aging I decided to try the Cetaphil sunscreen moisturizer! It is thick and has to be rubbed in. It does not leave my skin oily and absorbs quickly. It has 50 SPF, which is what I look for in a sunscreen!
Donna M.
I really like the protection it gives me. It has a thick creamy texture, it doesn't have a smell or make my skin breakout... But it is a little too oily and because of that my makeup doesn't last as much as it does with other sunscreen. That's why I don't give it five stars. If I'm not wearing makeup is perfect
Baylea M.
Pleasanton, TX
I actually really love this and how it makes my skin feel and look. 😍 who wouldn’t want flawless skin? 💁🏽 It really does smooth my skin out completely. I use it with and without makeup all the time. I would definitely recommend this to anyone. 💜
Mj G.
I was introduced to this product by my mom. The cream works fine and I like that it “protects me” with 50 SPF. However, on the first week of usage, I did felt a burning sensation and I also Broke out. I still use it so it must be doing a good job on my skin.
Sami C.
Clarksville , TN
This has been facial moisturizer for the past 5 years! I have combination skin that's very prone to breakouts and this works like a dream for moisture without clogging pores- I literally will not use anything else. The sunscreen is an added bonus.
Luana R.
Davenport, FL
Works great with my sensitive skin! It doesn't react badly to my skin like other sunscreens do and it gets the job done. Very affordable as well for those on a budget. Highly recommend it for anyone looking for a good sunscreen.
Rebekah R.
lexington
I like this product for my oily skin because it’s non-comedogenic. I use Cetaphil for everything because it’s a safe brand that doesn’t irritate sensitive skin and leaves moisture in my skin from drying out.
Josie L.
soquel
I️ really like this moisturizer except for the fact that it leaves my face looking quite pale with a white cast. The moisturizer itself is very nice and when left on over night it creates a glowy complexion when you wake up.
Priscilla A.
Las Vegas, NV
Omg this sunscreen is the first that actually doesn't make my skin feel sticky. It doesn't give me that ultraviolet look that other brands do. And the best part is that is makes my skin glow!
Amanda S.
Rogersville, MO
Is this a good moisturizer for oily/combination skin?