BY CETAPHIL

Specifically formulated as a facial moisturizer, Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer with SPF 50+ is clinically proven to nourish and hydrate your skin while helping to defend against sunburn.

• Clinically proven to nourish and hydrate skin for 8 hours while helping to defend against sunburn

• Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth

• Formulated with micronized Titanium dioxide which absorbs quickly and leaves no filmy, white residue

• Non-greasy, non-irritating, fragrance-free

• Available size: 1.7oz

Active Ingredients

Octinoxate 7.5%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 7%, Oxybenzone 6%, Titanium Dioxide 5.7%

Inactive Ingredients

Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Dimethicone, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Cyclohexasiloxane, Stearic Acid, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Glyeryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Dimethiconol, Disodium EDTA, Tocopherol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Cetyl Alcohol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben, Xanthan Gum.

• Is this a good moisturizer for oily/combination skin? 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "It's very nice on my skin since it's very sensitive. It has a nice feeling too. It's a bit pricy but it's definitely worth the money. I think it's a great product to invest in and yes I recommend this to all skin types." in 9 reviews
  • "Very moisturizing without being oily or heavy. Takes a little to rub into skin. Purchased due to a high spf. Works great under makeup." in 6 reviews
  • "When I tried this moisturizer for the first time, I was pleasantly surprised! I've always had issues with dry skin. It left my skin feeling super soft and super smooth. My make up application was flawless after using this! This moisturizer had become my new favourite for sure!" in 3 reviews
shella e.
Anchorage
I’ve used this ever since I was in elementary school and dealt with acne on my forehead already. This was effective on my oily skin because it also provided SPF 50 protection. I use this until now and it still gives me numerous effects. I feel like this helps me brighten up my uneven skintone and even my acne scarring. It is also light enough that face sucks it in even if I have oily skin. It’s thin and it leaves me a nice finish after a few hours. Definitely would recommend.
Kelsey S.
Pleasant Hill, CA
I bought this after using the Cetaphil SPF 15 moisturizer for quite some time. This SPF 50 smells much more sunscreeny smell and leaves more of a greasy finish. If Cetaphil could release a version with SPF 30 I think it would be perfect.
Kouly M.
Saint Paul, MN
Love the feel of this bottle. Squeeze pump bottle and easy to carry around without the mess. This moisturizer had high spf and feels great on the skin and provides hydration and an instant dewey look. Only downside is the white cast, but is not too noticeable once it settles.
Ephraim G.
Pocatello
You cannot go wrong with this product, or this brand. I have tested out many facial moisturizers and this one is by far the best one I have ever tried. I apply it right after a shower and my skin glows all day. With the added sun protection, it’s a no-brainer.
Liliana A.
Awesome product, little goes a long way and it is very gentle and moisturizing on my skin. I feel like it is very effective on making my skin protected. Met my expectations and way past them! Loved it and would repurchase
Erin D.
Trenton, NJ
I know this is a product many dermatologists recommend. And I used it for a two year period. I really liked it. Just now a days I tend to go to the most natural skincare I can find. I am a hoarder of skin care.
Kacey Z.
Orlando, fl
This sunscreen is great. It has only a little whitecast. It mattifies and works well as a primer. I have skin prone to burning instead of tanning. Since using this product I have not had a facial sunburn!
lysaalonso a.
Goodyear , AZ
This is my daily sunscreen, I absolutely love it. It doesn’t clog my pores but it does leave that shiny oil sheen that sunscreens do so If you hate that this isn’t the one for you, I’d try Cetaphils spf 15, that one is very light.
Mona S.
Light moisturize with great spf protection. Perfect for everyday wear and before applying makeup. Easy applicable and also great on skin: oil free and noncomedogenic. Highly recommend and great price!
Bria M.
I have oily skin but this sunscreen seems like it’s for all skin types . My mom and I use it and we both have two totally different skin types and we both love it . I would buy it everytime it runs out but it sure last a long time . Very en expensive and worth it , you should buy it !!!
Amanda S.
Rogersville, MO
Is this a good moisturizer for oily/combination skin?