BY CETAPHIL

Specifically formulated as a facial moisturizer, Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer with SPF 50+ is clinically proven to nourish and hydrate your skin while helping to defend against sunburn.

• Clinically proven to nourish and hydrate skin for 8 hours while helping to defend against sunburn

• Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth

• Formulated with micronized Titanium dioxide which absorbs quickly and leaves no filmy, white residue

• Non-greasy, non-irritating, fragrance-free

• Available size: 1.7oz

Active Ingredients

Octinoxate 7.5%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 7%, Oxybenzone 6%, Titanium Dioxide 5.7%

Inactive Ingredients

Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Dimethicone, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Cyclohexasiloxane, Stearic Acid, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Glyeryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Dimethiconol, Disodium EDTA, Tocopherol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Cetyl Alcohol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben, Xanthan Gum.

• Is this a good moisturizer for oily/combination skin? 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Caitlyn J.
This is the first SPF product I’ve purchased for regular use and I went in pretty blind. I was searching for the popular Eucerin SPF I’ve seen blasted over Reddit but while in-store I drew a complete blank and opted forth Cetaphil SPF 50. Once home, I read nothing but horrible reviews and was nervous to try the following morning. However, morning has come and I topped my routine off with this SPF & do not regret the purchase at all. Many of the reviews I read said it was heavy, oily, it smelled, it had a horrible white cast and I disagree with it all, literally. I’m pregnant and currently have a GREAT sense of smell and it doesn’t smell at all. It does give a white cast— but it blends.
It’s extremely moisturizing, not oily, more of a dewy finish. I think it’s also important to mention the overall texture and finish is lighter than CeraVe’s daily moisturizing lotion.
shella e.
Anchorage
I’ve used this ever since I was in elementary school and dealt with acne on my forehead already. This was effective on my oily skin because it also provided SPF 50 protection. I use this until now and it still gives me numerous effects. I feel like this helps me brighten up my uneven skintone and even my acne scarring. It is also light enough that face sucks it in even if I have oily skin. It’s thin and it leaves me a nice finish after a few hours. Definitely would recommend.
Brittany G.
If you want a GREAT everyday, priced point is perfection, protection from the sun to the MAX , moisturizer and primer all rolled into one, you need 4 of these on backup STAT. I have been using this for 4 years now and it is my go to, holy grail, product. It does stay a bit shiny, but nothing a little pore filling primer and a good powder can’t combat! I have malasma and almost everything else I have tried does not seem to shield me from the sun the way this does. I NEVER EVER go without this. ALWAYS on deck when I use one up. The packaging is GREAT. It’s a soft squeeze tube yet has a pump. I use 3 pumps for my face and neck and it’s perfection. Not messy or gloopy. HIGHLY RECOMMEND
Morgan R.
Fort Lauderdale
I absolutely love this stuff! Most moisturizers with this high of an SPF tend to have a very heavy, suffocating feeling on my face. But Cetaphil doesn’t! I use this every single day as I have very fair skin and I get laser hair removal on my face so I need to limit my sun exposure.
Prizzilla G.
Wahiawa, HI
I admire the spf 50, but this was advertised as a moisturizer and it is way too greasy for me. I can wear it to the beach, but it doesn’t work well with makeup application. I would need an spf with a different consistency if I wanted to use it everyday.
Mary Catherine J.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I have used this product for years, but I don’t like the strong sunscreen smell it puts off. I typically now only wear it on days spent suntanning, rather than wearing it under my makeup anymore. But, good sunscreen for a beach day!
Jordan P.
Andover, MA
Effective and easy to use, great basic product to get the job done. I trust Cetaphil to use clean and healthy ingredients that I can feel good about while also protecting my skin. It's easy to find at all major retailers which is a plus.
Lexy A.
Brevard, NC
This product feels too much like sunscreen. Leaves my face very oily, and I smell like sunscreen all day. I have used it about 5 times and refuse to use it anymore. I do not recommend this product & I will not be purchasing again.
Luana R.
Davenport, FL
Works great with my sensitive skin! It doesn't react badly to my skin like other sunscreens do and it gets the job done. Very affordable as well for those on a budget. Highly recommend it for anyone looking for a good sunscreen.
Rebekah R.
lexington
I like this product for my oily skin because it’s non-comedogenic. I use Cetaphil for everything because it’s a safe brand that doesn’t irritate sensitive skin and leaves moisture in my skin from drying out.
Amanda S.
Rogersville, MO
Is this a good moisturizer for oily/combination skin?