BY CETAPHIL

Specifically formulated as a facial moisturizer, Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer with SPF 50+ is clinically proven to nourish and hydrate your skin while helping to defend against sunburn.

• Clinically proven to nourish and hydrate skin for 8 hours while helping to defend against sunburn

• Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth

• Formulated with micronized Titanium dioxide which absorbs quickly and leaves no filmy, white residue

• Non-greasy, non-irritating, fragrance-free

• Available size: 1.7oz

Active Ingredients

Octinoxate 7.5%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 7%, Oxybenzone 6%, Titanium Dioxide 5.7%

Inactive Ingredients

Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Dimethicone, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Cyclohexasiloxane, Stearic Acid, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Glyeryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Dimethiconol, Disodium EDTA, Tocopherol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Cetyl Alcohol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben, Xanthan Gum.

Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer with SPF 50+
  • "It's very nice on my skin since it's very sensitive. It has a nice feeling too. It's a bit pricy but it's definitely worth the money. I think it's a great product to invest in and yes I recommend this to all skin types." in 9 reviews
  • "Very moisturizing without being oily or heavy. Takes a little to rub into skin. Purchased due to a high spf. Works great under makeup." in 6 reviews
  • "When I tried this moisturizer for the first time, I was pleasantly surprised! I've always had issues with dry skin. It left my skin feeling super soft and super smooth. My make up application was flawless after using this! This moisturizer had become my new favourite for sure!" in 3 reviews
Leslie S.
San Antonio
My only disappointment was that it even though it is absorbed quickly, it left the skin shiny. Please don't confuse "shiny" with "greasy" or "oily" for it is neither greasy or oily. The trick is learn how much you need (which turns-out to be very little) to protect your face and ears. The built-in pump meters-out very small amounts. 4 squirts gives you not quite a quarter-sized glob.. Just enough with a bit left over, which I apply to the back of my neck. I apply it after applying my aftershave lotion and am good for the day. I've slept without washing this off. It does not stain the bed linen.Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer with SPF 50+
Caitlyn J.
This is the first SPF product I’ve purchased for regular use and I went in pretty blind. I was searching for the popular Eucerin SPF I’ve seen blasted over Reddit but while in-store I drew a complete blank and opted forth Cetaphil SPF 50. Once home, I read nothing but horrible reviews and was nervous to try the following morning. However, morning has come and I topped my routine off with this SPF & do not regret the purchase at all. Many of the reviews I read said it was heavy, oily, it smelled, it had a horrible white cast and I disagree with it all, literally. I’m pregnant and currently have a GREAT sense of smell and it doesn’t smell at all. It does give a white cast— but it blends.
It’s extremely moisturizing, not oily, more of a dewy finish. I think it’s also important to mention the overall texture and finish is lighter than CeraVe’s daily moisturizing lotion.
Brittany G.
If you want a GREAT everyday, priced point is perfection, protection from the sun to the MAX , moisturizer and primer all rolled into one, you need 4 of these on backup STAT. I have been using this for 4 years now and it is my go to, holy grail, product. It does stay a bit shiny, but nothing a little pore filling primer and a good powder can’t combat! I have malasma and almost everything else I have tried does not seem to shield me from the sun the way this does. I NEVER EVER go without this. ALWAYS on deck when I use one up. The packaging is GREAT. It’s a soft squeeze tube yet has a pump. I use 3 pumps for my face and neck and it’s perfection. Not messy or gloopy. HIGHLY RECOMMEND
Denae 🦄.
Clinton, MD
Love this product! The high spf causes those of a darker skin complexion to be slightly grey upon application, but it’s super moisturizing and all you have to do is blend it in very well. I use this product in conjunction with my ProActiv products because it gives my skin tje protection it needs during the treatment.
Malory C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Gotta have sunscreen in my skincare routine. I purchased a bottle of this at Ulta and have been using it since. This does a bang up job of protecting my face, but the one hang up I have is the smell. I understand it’s going to smell like traditional sunscreen, but it’s not my favorite.
Ally L.
NOPE NOPE NOPE. cetaphil is my live and die drugstore skincare but they messed this one up. This was so thick it felt like I was putting baby sunscreen on my face. It was very expensive and the formula didn’t even blend in well. My skin was not moisturized after use
Bridget L.
Hawthorne
I love this moisturizer so much! It works as mositurzier and a facial sunscreen. I love how this product makes my face feel after I apply. Also happy to know that It doesn't have much of a scent to it like other moisturizers do. Not only is my skin hydrated but protected from the sun's harmful rays.
Paula L.
Chantilly
Purchased at: Walmart
The texture is great if you don’t have a oily face, it doesn’t feel heavy at all, for winter time I works perfect , it gives you exactly the hydration that your skin needs , it goes for a good price and you can find it at your closets store. Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer with SPF 50+
shella e.
Anchorage
I’ve used this ever since I was in elementary school and dealt with acne on my forehead already. This was effective on my oily skin because it also provided SPF 50 protection. I use this until now and it still gives me numerous effects. I feel like this helps me brighten up my uneven skintone and even my acne scarring. It is also light enough that face sucks it in even if I have oily skin. It’s thin and it leaves me a nice finish after a few hours. Definitely would recommend.
Kelsey S.
Pleasant Hill, CA
I bought this after using the Cetaphil SPF 15 moisturizer for quite some time. This SPF 50 smells much more sunscreeny smell and leaves more of a greasy finish. If Cetaphil could release a version with SPF 30 I think it would be perfect.
Amy H.
can this be worn under makeup or does it not sit well under it??
Amanda S.
Springfield, MO
Is this a good moisturizer for oily/combination skin?
Katie J.
Devonport, Plymouth
What are people's thoughts and opinions on the brand Cetaphil? I've been using some of their products and they work amazingly but I have seen it mentioned online that their ingriedients are not all great for skin? Can anyone give me any more information Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer with SPF 50+

Amazon