Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer with SPF 15

Clinically proven to nourish and hydrate your skin while helping to defend against sunburn.

Good for combination skin?
Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer with SPF 15 is this product actually good for your skin??
How often are you supposed to wear sunscreen? Do I need to wear it even if it raining and cloudy and I am not planning on going outside?
Start your review of Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer with SPF 15!
Product Highlights
...bottle will last me around 6 months and is the perfect moisturizer for sensitive/ dry skin. It is very gentle and doesn't leave an oily or sticky feel. I recommend this to every person!in reviews
...Cetaphil, and I will never return to my old product! Cetaphil defeats dry skin in the winter time and leaves my face silky smooth anytime of the year, WITHOUT nasty breakouts. I love this productin reviews
Quite love this product. It's non oily and deeply moisturizing. Very gentle on skin. Definitely recommend this productin reviews
Kim W.
East Hampton, CT
Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer with SPF 15 uploaded by Kim W.
I hate to give such a low star review after seeing so many positive reviews, but this wasn’t the product for me. I bought this to try when the store was out of the moisturizer I had been using for a while (Cerave AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion with Sunscreen) Pros: Price Point, Moisturizer with SPF 50. However note that this is not a broad spectrum lotion as there is no UVA protection. Cons: This moisturizer didn’t absorb well on my skin and left a thin white residue if I wasn’t super mindful of really working the product into my skin. I also feel that it wasn’t super moisturizing (right now my skin is more normal than dry). Be careful with this product near your eyes! I know it goes without saying but sunscreen in your eyes isn’t a pleasant experience but this product irritated my eyes even when I was extra careful.
Clau C.
Bossier City, LA
Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer with SPF 15 uploaded by Clau C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Como cualquier bloqueador 😅 no lo acerco mucho a los ojos o boca por que siento su sabor no agradable, aunque el producto en si no trae fragancia. Es buena creo y el envase hace que sea fácil tomarlo y aplicarlo, me gusta más que el de neutrogena (este último me irrito) cetaphil no me ha irritado en el área del los ojos. Me gusta 💙
'Charley' S.
Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer with SPF 15 uploaded by 'Charley' S.
My go-to trio for the winter months! No need to pay hundreds of dollars for really great skincare when you layer the Deep Hydrating Serum, the Daily Hydrating Moisturizer topped off with the Daily Facial Moisturizer with SPF 50+. I feel not only moisturized and my dry skin gone, but also like I'm getting all the vital nutrients and humectants I need! It absorbs fast, is fragrance free and works perfectly under makeup. A great alternative during these trying times when you want to stretch your dollars!
Maryann O.
Minneapolis, MN
Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer with SPF 15 uploaded by Maryann O.
I bought this because I needed an affordable moisturizer that actually moisturized. This did a good moisturizing job however, I noticed a lil burning sensation whenever I used it. I don’t know if it’s adding to my pimples. So for now, it’s laying on the sink
alma G.
phoenix
Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer with SPF 15 uploaded by alma G.
The product left my skin very moist and protected but did leave a white cast. The packaging was very helpful and easy to apply. My only issue was the white cast which made me not want to buy it again. (i had spf 50)
Hansa R.
Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer with SPF 15 uploaded by Hansa R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I LOVE this moisturizer. I have combination skin and it works very well. It is moisturizing enough to take care of the dry spots on my face, but never leaves my skin oily. I have acne prone skin and my skin has cleared up since I started using it about 6 months ago. I also use the Cetaphil face wash which I love as well. I used to use a Neutrogena moisturizer, but decided to try this product and have never looked back.
Kianna P.
Clifton, NJ
Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer with SPF 15 uploaded by Kianna P.
This a great everyday facial moisturizer this was my first time trying it and I really like it. I really like the consistency it feels a lot like sunblock and it’s super soft on skin. It’s perfect and I would definitely recommend for everyday use.
Alex P.
Overland Park, KS
Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer with SPF 15 uploaded by Alex P.
this is a great morning lotion to put on after washing the face!! It’s super important to wear sunscreen everyday and with this being SPF 15 I trust it and love the way it feels on my face! It is also fragrance free and is not greasy at all!
Sarah R.
Rosamond, CA
Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer with SPF 15 uploaded by Sarah R.
I had high hopes for this moisturizer since I've heard a lot of good things about this brand but unfortunately it didn't "Wow" me. It moisturizes & adds spf which I wanted but for me, I thought this would help a little with my Acne but I was wrong and disappointed. Thats my fault though because the product doesn't in any way say its for Acne prone skin except for the part where it says "Made for all skin types". It's apparen't that I need a #moisturizer for my acne prone skin type. So if anyone is looking for a moisturizer to help with ACNE, don't waste your money. $15 out the door. 👎 Also, don't even think about rubbing your eyes after you wash your face with this stuff, it'll sting like a mother.
Cassie F.
guyton, GA
Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer with SPF 15 uploaded by Cassie F.
Purchased at: Amazon
It is a staple in my skin care routine. I don’t like my face feeling greasy and it doesn’t feel that way. It is lightweight and no smell, I use it everyday.

163 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Baylee K.