Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer With SPF 15 uploaded by Daisy R.

BY CETAPHIL

Under your makeup or after shaving, Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer with SPF 15 is a gentle moisturizer suitable for all skin types. Daily use improves your skin's ability to retain vital moisture.

• Light, silky-smooth facial moisturizer leaves skin feeling soft and hydrated

• Protects against damaging UVA and UVB rays that can cause premature lines and wrinkles

• Improves skin’s ability to retain vital moisture without clogging pores

• Non-irritating, fragrance-free

• Available size: 4oz

Active Ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Octocrylene 10%

Inactive Ingredients

Water, Diisopropyl Adipate, Cyclomethicone, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer 940, Disodium EDTA, Triethanolamine

Nicole T.
For an everyday facial moisturizer, this is a great one at the drugstore. It is a little thick, so my favorite way to wear it is adding my serum into it. It immediately sinks into to the skin and provides the perfect amount of moisture.Every time I wear this under my makeup, it just makes my skin look so healthy! And I love how I don’t have to worry about the sun damaging my skin since it also has an spf of 15:)
Kenitha Y.
San Jose, CA
My dermatologist recommended this as an everyday moisturizer and sunscreen so I went out and bought it. She’s the expert, right? Plus all I wanted was for my skin to go back to normal. Unfortunately it didn’t work out for me. My eyes became extremely red and scaly. It burned every time I touched or put anything on my face. It did the same thing to my boyfriend so it wasn’t just me! He ended up with red rashes all over his face so this went straight into the trash can.
Meg M.
Milford, MA
the first best thing as much as i love fragerance is that it is fragerance free which is great because those kinds of things can be bad for your face. ive had this moisturizer for about 4 days because i saw some social media talk on it. i have no complaints so far and will continue using it daily and possibly get more!
Heather C.
Meadowview, VA
I have been searching forever to find a moisturizer that did not cause my face to break out however this kind didn’t, but I feel it lacked the moisture that I needed. My nose is still dry and my face gets dry after only a short time. This would be great if it made my skin more moisturized.
Nicole Z.
Winfield Park, NJ
This is a great every day moisturizer with spf. It’s not too heavy and it absorbs right into your skin and leaves the skin plump and feeling soft and smooth. It does have a sunscreen smell but as soon as you rub it in it goes away. Definitely recommend !
sara G.
Berkeley, CA
Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer With SPF 15- The SPF moisturizer for my face goes on every day before my makeup routine! It's lightweight and non-greasy which I love. I don't feel like my face is shiny or greasy when wearing alone without makeup either. I'd definitely recommend this product especially if you have sensitive skin. I also appreciate that this product doesn't have a strong perfume scent.
Tess G.
Leawood, KS
Wow wow wow. This is my favorite moisturizer/sunscreen. The moisturizer doesn’t feel too heavy but keeps my skin from feeling dry. It is so practical. But yea this doesn’t make my face oily at all which is amazing.
Katie G.
I really like this moisturizer. It does not make me break out and adds a little SPF protection to my face. That being said, because it has SPF, it smells a lot like sunscreen, which isn’t what I want to smell like everyday. All in all, it is a really good moisturizer, keeping my skin soft and breakout free, and it is rather light weight! Would definitely recommend it, just wish the scent was a little less noticeable.
Peyton T.
Odenton
Use this as my everyday moisturizer. I personally spend a lot of time working this product into my skin so that it doesn't look too oily. I love that it has the SPF 15 in it, it's great for days when I'm not wearing makeup and don't want to put on real sunscreen. I put this on every night before bed and my skin is always really moisturized in the morning. Price is reasonable, and it lasts a while.
Savannah Y.
['Murfreesboro', 'TN'], TN
I️ Love cetaphil, but honestly I️ am not a fan of this product.. I’ve only used the one with a purple lid & I️t burns my eyes really bad if I️ rub them (which I️ do frequently) & I️ do not like the smell.