Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer With SPF 15

Under your makeup or after shaving, Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer with SPF 15 is a gentle moisturizer suitable for all skin types. Daily use improves your skin's ability to retain vital moisture.

• Light, silky-smooth facial moisturizer leaves skin feeling soft and hydrated

• Protects against damaging UVA and UVB rays that can cause premature lines and wrinkles

• Improves skin’s ability to retain vital moisture without clogging pores

• Non-irritating, fragrance-free

• Available size: 4oz

Active Ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Octocrylene 10%

Inactive Ingredients

Water, Diisopropyl Adipate, Cyclomethicone, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer 940, Disodium EDTA, Triethanolamine

Would this be a good product to get my skin clear?
I love the cetaphil products because I have sensitive skin. Does this make you break out?
Is this product good on combo/oily skin?
Start your review of Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer With SPF 15!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...bottle will last me around 6 months and is the perfect moisturizer for sensitive/ dry skin. It is very gentle and doesn't leave an oily or sticky feel. I recommend this to every person!” in 35 reviews
“...Cetaphil, and I will never return to my old product! Cetaphil defeats dry skin in the winter time and leaves my face silky smooth anytime of the year, WITHOUT nasty breakouts. I love this product” in 30 reviews
“Quite love this product. It's non oily and deeply moisturizing. Very gentle on skin. Definitely recommend this product” in 19 reviews
Cambridge , MA
Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer With SPF 15 uploaded by annie R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Cetaphil UVA/UVB Defense is a facial moisturizer with SPF and UV protection. Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.5%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 7%, Oxybenzone 6%, Titanium Dioxide 5.7% This facial moisturizer is a great lightweight moisturizer that will protect your face from sun exposure during the daytime hours. The formula is white, and very light but absorbs into the skin well. It is oil free and non-greasy. My face is sensitive and reacts to some moisturizers but I have never had a problem with this brand. The product is a bit expensive, but if you have sensitive skin and are struggling to find a moisturizer for daytime hours that your skin won’t react to, I definitely recommend this. 4 out of 5 starsCetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer With SPF 15
Oakland, CA
Is it really protecting my skin? Some people say SPF won’t work unless it’s at 30, and some people say you shouldn’t mix your SPF or it will be diluted. Who knows. But I love this product. I’m the type of person who will not wear sun screen if it feels chalky. Or if I have to spray it on myself. So yes, many years of no sunscreen for me. But now I’m in my twenties and I’m all about prevention. So I made the decision to try this out, I needed a morning moisturizer anyways. It goes on beautifully, doesn’t even feel like sunscreen. And the packaging is so sleek and functional. I love it.
Baltimore, MD
Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer With SPF 15 uploaded by Markiah P.
Purchased at: ULTA
It’s okay.... I definitely would jump and recommend. Sometimes I feel like having this one the skin isn’t enough. I have to have on another moisturizer with it and I don’t like that. I feel it should do its job alone. And I don’t like the way it rubs in the skin. Almost like it leaves some residue behind. I use it at night now as to the morning. Gonna get my moneys worth. Ya know?
Virginia
Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer With SPF 15 uploaded by Tara B.
Purchased at: Target
The first time I used the product it make my face tingle (burn). I think I had a slight bad reaction. I waited a couple of days then applied a small amount. No bad reaction since. The product is light on the face and moisturizing. Also has a very light fragrance. All in all it's not a bad product. Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer With SPF 15
Cedar Grove, NJ
I have combination skin and  Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer With SPF 15 just does not do it for me. I get oily quickly with this product and it just is not my cup of tea. Personally, I would not repurchase and I am going to be doing my research for a new daytime moisturizer because I did not like this one.
This is a great moistures especially for irritable and sensitive skin, unlike a lot of moisturizers i’ve tried it doesn’t irritate my skin or burn. It is very light and doesn’t leave a nasty residue. It’s a bit on the pricey side but it’s a great moisturizer that does a great job without any bad side effects!
Denver, CO
I use this product as a moisturizer and sunscreen. I use this before I put on makeup and after I wash my face at night. It doesn’t leave my face feeling lotiony which is a huge plus for me. It absorbs easily into my skin so I can apply makeup right afterward. The sunscreen is just a bonus!
MARGATE, FL
Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer With SPF 15 uploaded by katherine A.
Ésta crema es perfecta para la piel seca, si no te gustan los pegostes, ni te agradan las cremas como a mí, es buenísima, la piel la absorbe muy rápido y por nada del mundo sentirás la piel empegostada ni brillosa. Sentirás frescura sobretodo si la usas al final del día. A mi me encanta
Valparaiso, IN
I had high hopes for this moisturizer.... I tried it for a few weeks and my acne just kept getting worse and worse. I cut this out of my routine, and then my acne finally started getting better again. I wouldn’t recommend this moisturizer unless you don’t have acne-prone/sensitive skin.
Clarksville , TN
I love this moisturizer! It’s more than enough in all seasons! It doesn’t leave your face oily or dry! I use one pump in the warmer seasons and two pumps in the colder seasons. The price is great for how much you get and how much you have to use. I love that there really isn’t a smell to it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lowell, AR
6 months ago
I currently use Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer With SPF 15 and it works great, but after a few hours it seems like it’s already gone. Does anyone have a good hydrating moisturizer that works for dry skin?