BY CETAPHIL #86 in Facial Sunscreen

Buy now on Dermstore
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Under your makeup or after shaving, Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer with SPF 15 is a gentle moisturizer suitable for all skin types. Daily use improves your skin's ability to retain vital moisture.

• Light, silky-smooth facial moisturizer leaves skin feeling soft and hydrated

• Protects against damaging UVA and UVB rays that can cause premature lines and wrinkles

• Improves skin’s ability to retain vital moisture without clogging pores

• Non-irritating, fragrance-free

• Available size: 4oz

Active Ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Octocrylene 10%

Inactive Ingredients

Water, Diisopropyl Adipate, Cyclomethicone, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer 940, Disodium EDTA, Triethanolamine

• I recently started using this, but it burns on my cheeks ...1 Answers
  • Is the Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer With SPF 15 ligh...1 Answers
  • Does this have dimethicone or any other type of "cones" (...1 Answers
Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer With SPF 15
  • "I use this product every single day and have been for several years. The bottle will last me around 6 months and is the perfect moisturizer for sensitive/ dry skin. It is very gentle and doesn't leave an oily or sticky feel. I recommend this to every person!" in 35 reviews
  • "I love this moisturizer! I started using it because my old product started to irritate my skin and my doctor recommended Cetaphil, and I will never return to my old product! Cetaphil defeats dry skin in the winter time and leaves my face silky smooth anytime of the year, WITHOUT nasty breakouts. I love this product" in 30 reviews
  • "Quite love this product. It's non oily and deeply moisturizing. Very gentle on skin. Definitely recommend this product" in 19 reviews
Linda C.
Norwalk, CA
Lately I've been all about applying SPF before I go out into the sun. The sun plays a big role in how your skin looks. To much sun can cause sun damage and sun spots to your skin. Not enough sun and you dont get enough vitamin c.
I love this moisturizer because it really hydrates my skin . I apply it usually every morning and let it sit in my skin before walking out to the sun. I love that it doesn't have that greasy sunblock feel but still protects my skin. Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer With SPF 15
Ayannie T.
Brookhaven, GA
Moisturizers are always a hit or miss for me because I naturally have oily skin! I'm here to tell you that if you are oily like me, this will be your bestie! My skin feels soft, moisturized and fresh after each use. It is so lightweight and protects your skin from the sun! Being that I had a recent breakout that left my skin itchy and irritable, I needed something that could sooth and comfort my skin! I got this product from Target and its affordable!
Kristin V.
Antioch
This is great if you have oily skin that is prone to irritation. It's not too heavy (my skin soaks it right up) and doesn't leave me feeling sticky or tacky. It's great to use under makeup when you really don't want a ton of stuff on your face. I don't use this when my rosacea or eczema is super upset (vanicream is my holy grail in those moments) but for day to day stuff when I'm a greaseball, this is my go to.
Erika M.
I use this moisturizer on days I’m out in the sun for long period of time, but not if I’m directly on the sun. For example, I use this when exercising( running, hiking, swimming, or lounging outside). I wouldn’t use this for everyday regular use because It doesn’t work well with my makeup. I would also recommend something with stronger SPF if at a pool or beach( directly in the sun).
Kaitlyn L.
Cary, NC
I have really sensitive skin and my dermatologist recommended this brand to me and I really like it! It didn't make me break out and mine also has SPF 15 in it which I like since I'm so pale. I will say though it's not super thick so in the winter, I have been using this in the morning and a thicker, more moisturizing product in the winter. Overall, great value for your money!
hannah m.
Philadelphia
I use this twice a day. The container does lasts for at least a couple of months, so it is worth the money. Love the fact that this has SPF. Before using this product, I had some dry skin on my cheeks which looked terrible, but I was able to get my skin back in check with this!! I really can't imagine a day without it and would recommend to anyone with sensitive, acne-prone skin.
Elvia L.
Anaheim, CA
I love this moisturizer for my face especially since it has SPF built in to it. It makes it easy to be protected from the sun. The formula is a bit think for this reason however, and it has that chemically sunblock smell. This also doesn't sit well under my makup and causes it to break apart. However for days when i want to give my face a break from foundation this is prefect.
Katie W.
Plano
I used this product during a time when I had a severe allergic reaction to something (don’t know to what) I was scared to put anything on my face, but knew I had to protect it from the sun. I tried Cetaphil and it was very gentle on my skin, which also help clear and soften my face. Great for people who do not want anything fancy on their face and easy on the wallet too.
Alexa L.
Lincoln, Nebraska
I love this product. Input it on in the morning and in the evening after I shower to keep the moisture locked in. I get really dry skin in the winter and I started using this moisturizer this year. It was LIFE CHANGING. It doesn’t make my skin oily. It actually balances out my current oil problems and it keeps my skin feeling fresh. It’s also nice knowing that it has SPF and is not only helping my skin but protecting it as well.
Janet C.
Streamwood , IL
My holy grail moisturizer. Been using this for years and it has been one of the best discoveries. This make my face hydrated all day long and is great for under makeup. Although directions say to reapply after two hours I think it’s mostly for the spf. I have a busy life so reapplying is not a reality for me. This does well for throughout the day for a moisturizer.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Would you say that this is your favorite moisturizer? and why?
Emily L.
Does anyone know if this causes breakouts?
Jessica S.
Is this okay for oily and sensitive skin?
Shelbi D.
Valdosta, GA
good for oily skin ??????
Jen S.
How light weight does this feel? I am looking for a new moisturizer with SPF for everyday use that doesn't feel like I am actually putting on sunscreen. The one I use now feels similar to sunscreen :(. I want to protect my skin but I need something new.

back