Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF 15, Face Moisturizer uploaded by Helen A.Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF 15, Face Moisturizer uploaded by fatima carolina t.

BY CETAPHIL

Cetaphil is gentle and effective skin care that soothes and softens for healthy looking skin. Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF 15 is a light oil-free lotion for the face. Suitable for all skin types and for use under makeup or after shaving. It provides moisturization and broad spectrum UVA and UVB sun protection. For sensitive skin and year-round daily use. Non-irritating Non-comedogenic Fragrance-free Oil-free and non-greasy Lightweight texture absorbs easily Broad spectrum UVAUVB sun protection Essential hydration for sensitive skin conditions For all skin types Dermatologist and pediatrician recommended see more...

Jessica G.
San Jose , CA
This was the very first Cetaphil product I’ve used, & it’s not my favorite. I chose it because of the SPF. I’m sure it does it’s job protecting the face from sun rays. However, I did not like the scent and the way my face felt after using it. My face looked and felt oily which I try to avoid because I already have an oily face. I am willing to try other cetaphil products, I just wouldn’t want to buy it and end up leaving it around my home like I did with this one.
Tasneem A.
I mix this with my daily moisturizer. It does not have any white cast, blends well in to the skin and make up applies evenly on top of it. Its pretty good for the price you pay so i would definitely recommend it!!
Kimberly K.
I've been using this product since early last year. I wanted to find a product I could use everyday with a decent spf. Im definitely going to upgrade to a higher spf once I finish the bottle I have. You don't need much to moisturize your face and neck so it lasts a while. Ive going through maybe 4/5 bottles because even my fiance started using it with me lol. Love this stuff!

Worth the buy!
Jerilyn C.
Tucson
Coming from a person who has chronic eczema and sensitive skin/eyes, this moisturizers like no other! It doesn't clog my pores and keeps me moisturized even in the driest of climates. In fact, I recently ran out of my body lotion and ended up using this instead lol
Morgan K.
Onalaska, WI
I have been using this facial lotion for only about a week but so far I am very impressed with how gentle and calming it is. I have very sensitive skin and experience a lot of redness and this seems to not irritate my skin at all whatsoever. Great especially for the price.
Jennifer R.
I know this dermatologist recommended but my skin did not like it at all. I have sensitive skin and thought this would be a great buy, especially dor the price. My skin reacted to after a couple of days use and I broke out in a rash.
Alex D.
I started using this product a few months ago and don't plan on stopping any time soon! I put it on in the morning and at night. It leaves your face feeling so soft while keeping it hydrated and protected! Love, love, love!
Kelly M.
Wethersfield, CT
It's so hard to find a decent spf facial moisturizer that doesn't leave my face feeling too greasy or I wake up with a breakout the next day. I have always sworn by the face wash and now I use his daily for a facial moisturizer if I know I'll be in the sun. The price is fantastic and you can find it almost anywhere!
Meagan M.
Jenison, MI
With sensitive skin and the struggle with adult acne I rely on this moisturizer to keep my skin healthy. During the summer months it's perfect with the daily spf of 15 to help keep my skin looking young and fresh. Highly recommend this product!
sofia b.
San Diego, CA
Really good moisturizer!! Love the one with the SPF in it, use it twice a day and haven't gotten any sunspots. Not an oily formula so perfect for every day wear. Definitely would recommend for people with dry skin!