V W.
West Palm Beach, FL

Is this good for oily skin and after using do you need to use a moisturiser?

Kristal L.
Kristal L.
Bellwood, IL
1 year, 3 months ago
It works great for oily skin. It doesnt dry out your skin but i do use the moisturizing lotion after.
natalie h.
natalie h.
Oscoda, MI
1 year, 3 months ago
It says on the bottle for normal to oily skin
bouchra e.
bouchra e.
1 year, 4 months ago
I have an oily skin and I use it. It s amazing
Belinda H.
Belinda H.
1 year, 4 months ago
I have combination skin and I've found that this does help even out my skin. My face feels fresh and clean after. I don't get a residue built up feeling left by other daily face washes. You should always use a moisturizer or some type of rehydration mask in your daily skin care as it will prevent drying out and increase the natural glow in your skin.
Kenyatta W.
Kenyatta W.
1 year, 4 months ago
I would say yes, I have oily skin and it works just fine and I would moisturize after ever cleanser , considering your applying water to your face to remove the product and water will dry your skin out. Overall good product the moisturizer for this brand is amazing to me gives your face a beautiful glow.