BY CETAPHIL #8 in Skincare Sets

Discover what your dermatologist knows already

Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
I love trying out new products, and I especially love when they come in packages so you can try out a bunch of products within your routine! Cetaphil daily facial cleanser is absolutely luxurious feeling on your skin. It is lightweight, smells fresh and clean, lathers up in just the right amount, and leaves my skin feeling like it has been thoroughly cleaned. The lotion is decent as well, although I have to say I don't quite love it as much as the cleanser. The skin cloths are just okay as well. There is nothing blatantly turning me off from both of these, but I just don't love them enough to reach for them, and still find myself preferring similar products from different brands. But, that is the beauty of getting one of these nifty boxes with multiple items in it - try them all out for a bit of a cheaper price and figure out which you love and which you can do without!
Taylor W.
Unionville, VA
Cetaphil is an amazing brand and they proved it once again with this bundle! The daily moisturizer is gentle enough to not damage skin but it also has the ability to clear up breakouts and make skin softer. I had never tried the moisturizer but I am also very pleased with that product. It is light weight and just the right consistency to not have too much moisturizer on the skin! I love this product, and they also give you free wipes with every bundle!
Shaheera J.
Madison, AL
I don't like the consistency of this soap. I prefer something that lathers and lets me feel the soap actually cleanser my skin. However, this works. I use this after wipes sometimes but mostly I kind of just go straight to this and then use a washcloth to wipe away all the make up that washed off Which is just eyeliner and under eye makeup. I haven't noticed any improvement in my acne. I actually have an inflamed pimple currently and I use this stuff every morning. I will up the usage and start using this at night to see if it helps to soothe my skin. I started using this about 3 or 4 weeks ago after a failed chemical peel. I needed something very gentle yet cleansing. I will be using some other type of medicated cleanser after washing with this just because my kind of acne needs treatment.
Holly C.
Tully, NY
I received a small container of moisturizing lotion in the mail for free, and was really excited to try it because its expensive and I've heard rave reviews. They were right. this is super moisturizing lotion. my hands and face suffer from dry cracked skin, and I love to put this lotion on my face at night, and then rub extra in my hands. it is a little oily though, so I wouldn't recommend using this before makeup or anything because it does make my face a little shiny-but I only use before bed so I don't care. In the morning my hands and face are really smooth and moisturized. I'll be buying a bigger bottle once my sample runs out!
Natasha T.
Phoenix
If I were to give Cetaphil more than five stars I would. Cetaphil has always been my go-to product when my face had a reaction to other products. I always found myself using Cetaphil to transition from one Cosmetic to the next. It is extremely gentle yet did everything that my sensetive skin needed
Jennifer S.
Tulsa, OK
I'm not sure how I've made it this far without trying cetaphil cleansers. I finally tried it last week and I understand what all the hype is. I love love love how gentle this product is. It doesn't dry me out or turn me into a grease ball. I've suffered with acne ever since I hit puberty, I've tried many products and spent a lot of time and money just attempting to get it under control. I noticed quite a difference just after 1 week. After nearly 20 years of embarrassing breakouts I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I've found my holy grail.
Tatyana D.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: Target
In all fairness my sister and I both used the cetaphil sensitive skin facial cleaner to see if it would clear our breakouts as well to clean our faces. It worked well for my sister, she had multiple breakouts as a teenager would and she also had some redness because of irritated skin, and while she used it it helped to clear her face up. Myself on the other hand, I usually have clear skin so I was just looking for a facial cleanser that would be gentle on my skin. I ended up breaking out more and the redness of my skin got worse. So I guess it just depends on the person
Mari S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I use the daily facial cleanser and I love it. It’s so gentle on my skin and never dries out my face. I use it 1-2x a day, I will admit that it doesn’t take off my makeup completely, especially mascara. I always have to use micellar water to remove the majority of my makeup before cleansing my skin. The lotion is super moisturizing. It’s the perfect creamy texture, it’s not too watery or thick. It doesn’t leave any white residue and blends in the skin perfectly. Overall, they both make a great combo especially for sensitive skin.
Marshell M.
super light on my skin, non-irritating, and absorbs quickly. my skin was super sensitive from before. i would have to put layers upon layers of heavy creams and moisturizers on my skin for it to feel hydrated, yet it would never be enough. then i came across this lotion, and although the first couple tries i was not used to having such a light lotion on my skin, now i am so glad that i switched over. it gave me relief from a dependency on heavy creams that i felt my skin was developing.
AnnelG G.
Laveen, AZ
I have been using cetaphil gentle facial wash and moisturizer and I honestly don't like the texture of either. They do not have a scent which is fine but the facial wash is slimey and makes no foam and it does not feel like it is even a cleanser. The moisturizer is too light in my opinion, I would like for it to be creamier or thicker. I am still using them because I bought a package with 3 of each and they are full size, I want to finish them to not feel like I wasted my money.
Cassandra W.
denver
Is this good for acne ?
Milagro G.
Which other product can you compare to this one? And what's the price?