Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser helps remove surface oils, dirt, and makeup without leaving skin tight or overly dry. The low-lathering, nonirritating formula is specially formulated for normal to oily skin and suitable for sensitive and combination skin. It rinses clean without leaving behind residue that can clog pores or irritate skin. Use daily for fresh, clean skin.

Special Combo Pack features twin pack of Daily Facial Cleanser with 10 count Facial wipes; Specifically formulated for normal, oily, and combination skin; Removes surface oil and dirt without leaving skin feeling tight or overy dry; Non-irritating, fragrance free, unscented, won't clog pores; Low-lather formula won't strip skin of natural oils

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser Combo Twin Pack with 10 count Facial Wipes for Normal To Oily Skin, 16.0 Ounce, 3 Count!
Hilton Head, SC
Purchased at: Walgreens
Cetaphil is the only facial cleanser I use! I tend to have splotchy dry and oily skin so this works perfectly!
Purchased at: CVS
I love love love this facial cleaner is the best cleaner it lives my skin so clean and fresh and soft
This product is my GO TO! I just love it, it’s affordable and it’s feels so good on your skin.
Purchased at: Walmart
I like these products. I would buy this again. Easy to apply. I would also recommend to others
Davie, FL
Purchased at: Costco
This soap is great and smells good. It’s really gentle of on the skin, clean the skin nicely.
Unit j1e, Margate
Amazing product for my dry sensitive skin. First found it when my doctor prescribed it to me then found it in my local boots and Superdrug. Can be pricey try to get it on offer when I can.
Dundalk
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve been using this product for years now and I love it so much highly recommend especially for teenagers

Looking for your answer?