Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser helps remove surface oils, dirt, and makeup without leaving skin tight or overly dry. The low-lathering, nonirritating formula is specially formulated for normal to oily skin and suitable for sensitive and combination skin. It rinses clean without leaving behind residue that can clog pores or irritate skin. Use daily for fresh, clean skin.

Special Combo Pack features twin pack of Daily Facial Cleanser with 10 count Facial wipes; Specifically formulated for normal, oily, and combination skin; Removes surface oil and dirt without leaving skin feeling tight or overy dry; Non-irritating, fragrance free, unscented, won't clog pores; Low-lather formula won't strip skin of natural oils

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser Combo Twin Pack with 10 count Facial Wipes for Normal To Oily Skin, 16.0 Ounce, 3 Count!
High Point, NC
These cetaphil wipes are the best!!  I always keep them with me because they are perfect to use on the go. They easily remove make up & dirt by just wiping with the soft, premoistened cloth, no need to rinse. They don’t cause irritation or break my face out. They don’t leave any residue but they do leave my face feeling clean. They are fragrance free.
Eagle
Love most Cetaphil products (especially the gentle formula). Does a good job of calming my rosacea prone sensitive skin which gently cleansing. Great product and great price too. Would definitely recommend to anyone especially if you have sensitive skin!
Purchased at: Rite Aid
My husband and I both use this product. They are all super gentle and help keeping our faces clean. The packaging is a bit big and we don’t buy it all the time but it’s a good thing to pick up if we can by our other products
Romeoville, IL
The facial cleanser works really well leaves my face feeling nice and refreshed. The moisturizer is wonderful it keeps my skin from feeling dry.these are also really great for anybody who has sensitive skin
Washington, DC
I used this for YEARS and loved it. It was the only thing I needed to clean my face with when I was in high school and beyond for the longest time. I believe in simple skin care routines without putting a lot of harsh chemicals on your face, and this was perfect. After awhile, it stopped working for me, but I still recommend that everyone tries it if they are having skin issues.
New Fairfield, CT
I like the facial wipes but they are really long. They wipes run out quickly and they make your face turn white almost and they dry out your skin. But they are really good for removing tough mascaras such as waterproof. They also make your skin feel clean one the wetness of it goes away.
Yucca Valley
this was my first time using these. the wipes aren’t as good at taking off makeup as neutrogena but they’re supposed to be softer on your face so i’ll keep using them. the lotion was only okay. the face wash seemed good enough.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have really dry skin all year along and it’s the worst during the winter and summer for me but I honestly feel like this lotion and cleanser helps a lot. I love it nice packaging too.
Rochester, NY
Love this product so far I used to use it years ago and I don’t know why I stopped. My face is clearing up and feeling much smoother. I can’t wait to see the results in 6 weeks!
Peoria , AZ
My favorite combo. Love the cleanser it’s gentle on my sensitive skin. The face wipes are so soft but they have a texture so they don’t miss any make up or dirt. Love them both

Looking for your answer?