BY CETAPHIL #15 in Facial Cleansers

Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser has a low-foaming formulation that is gentle enough to use on your face every day. Use it in the morning and at night to remove surface oils, dirt and makeup — all without stripping skin, which can leave it feeling tight and dry.

• Get fresh, squeaky clean feeling skin without tightness or over-drying

• Rinses easily with no irritating or pore-clogging residue

• Low-lather formula won’t strip skin of natural oils

• Unscented

• Available sizes: 2oz, 4oz, 8oz, 16oz

Ingredients

Water, Glycerin, PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Acrylates/Steareth-20 Methacrylate Copolymer, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Masking Fragrance, Panthenol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben

Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser
  • "If you have sensitive skin this is a great product. I use it twice a day, every day. It is great in the morning to get a nice clean "canvass" upon which to apply your makeup. It also does a nice job removing makeup in the evening. I love the way this product cleans my face without leaving it feeling tight and too dry they way some products can. I have naturally oily skin and this product removes the surface oil and makeup and leaves my skin feeling natural yet clean. This product has little, to no scent. As with the entire Cetaphil line this product is designed for sensitive skin and is non-comedogenic. I would recommend this product to anyone that wants to clean their skin without removing all the protective oils from their skin. My dermatologist recommended this years ago, and I am still a happy consumer of the product." in 2064 reviews
Emily B.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this cleanser. I have been using it for over 6 years. I will admit I have cheated on Cetaphil to try other similar products or knock off versions and I ALWAYS come back to Cetaphil!

I have super sensitive skin. I also live in a very dry dusty desert. Cetaphil works at gently removing all the gunk that’s on my face while being super gentle.

I have also used this on my son who has eczema and it’s gentle enough to take care of his sensitive skin while handling the dirt and grime a toddler boy seems to attract. Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser
Christy V.
Livermore, CA
This is the only cleanser that I’ve tried that has worked for my skin. I have combination skin. My skin can get pretty dry and super oily in different areas, which is so hard to deal with. There are so many drugstore cleansers out there that are WAY too harsh for your skin.

This product feels kind of gel-like when you put it on. I love this so much because it doesn’t dry out my skin. After I wash my face, I feel moisturized and balanced. Before I use this, I’d usually take off my makeup with actual makeup remover pads. This is a last step in my make-up removing routine to make sure that there is no more product left on my face. Don’t expect this product to remove your whole face of makeup alone.

Overall, this product is a perfect match for any skin. Your face shouldn’t feel sucked dry of all moisture when you cleanse!
Alejandro S.
Huron, CA
I am currently using Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser twice a day. I wake up and wash my face with this and then before bed I wash with this again before I put on my night-time products. I have to say that I am very impressed with this. I was recommended it and I generally go for high end products so this was a little out of my comfort zone but I am so glad that I bought it. I have combination skin and my oiliness is a problem with breaking my skin out. This product pulls the oil out without drying my skin out. If I wear makeup that day I still use a gentle makeup remover and then this cleanser after simply because I want to make sure that I have gotten all of my makeup off. I am sure that it would be fine just to use this alone but I will not take any chances. There is no scent to this product and it is overall very gentle. I am sensitive to certain soaps and products but this goes on and comes off easily and does not make my skin or around my eyes red at all with irritation. The price of this product is also wonderful. It is definitely a very budget friendly product. I would recommend at least trying it if you are looking for a cleanser. Effectiveness Perfect 10/10 on effectiveness. Ease of Application Very easy to use. Scent No scent overall, making it a wonderful product if you have gentle skin!
Emily P.
McHenry
I truly L O V E this cleanser! I have been using it for few years now and I will always be a loyal Cetaphil user. I keep this in my shower at ALL times and it's the perfect everyday cleanser.

I have pretty sensitive skin and Cetaphil works at gently removing all the gunk that’s on my face while being super gentle in the process!

The price point is decent for a cleanser, I highly recommend trying if you have dry/sensitive skin...
Celia I.
Chicago , IL
I really enjoy this product it doesn't irritate my skin and it's at the perfect price point if you have combination skin and don't suffer from acne. The only drawback is the strong scent almost like a perfume I was afraid it would irritate my skin. I found that it didn't but for my next purchase I will get the Gentle Skin Cleanser that's unscented.

Cetaphil Daily Facial CleanserCetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser
Sierra M.
Eau Claire, WI
As someone with dry and sensitive skin, all the skin care products I've tried made my skin even drier and red/irritated. I had basically given up until I learned about Cetaphil from YouTube. Cetaphil maintains my skin's moisture and removes the remaining dirt and makeup my makeup remover wipes miss. Gentle enough to be used morning and before bed. There aren't any harsh fragrances, which make my skin break out. My pores were large and my skin texture and tone were uneven before Cetaphil, and after just about three months I've noticed a drastic change in the appearance of my skin. I'm finally confident in going out in public without foundation on! While Cetaphil can be a bit more pricier than other products I've tried, I'm willing to spend a bit more for how great it's worked for me. I've highly recommended this to my friends who also struggle with dry and sensitive skin.

Mariel M.
Azusa, CA
So my skin is extremely sensitive, even the most basic face scrub will make me break out. So I was a bit hesitant to try the Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser , but after I read many reviews on how great it is, for all skin types I decided to give it a go. And I absolutely love it, I usually use it when I wake up and after I take off my makeup at night and I just feel so refreshed after I use it. My skin is very soft too, While it has not reduced my acne I have it has mam my skin look more alive.
Nadia A.
Tallahassee, FL
I'm so impressed with this facial cleanser .mot too long ago I started caring for my skin a little more and started to spend more money on my skincare routine but one day I ran out of my cleanser and was waiting for a new one in the mail while I picked this one up and boy am I loving it . I chose cetaphil because it's a brand that dermatologist always recommended to me and for my son with eczema . The first thing I love about it is the mild scent . It smells so good and so refreshing . It is lightweight and does a great job clearing everything on my skin . Sometimes I put a Little with my Clarisonic when I have a lot of makeup on but this gem has a great price point that anyone can afford .
isabelle m.
El Paso, TX
to start, i have combo, acne prone skin and i'm constantly on the hunt for a cleanser. a lot of people suggested this to me and so since it's got a decent price point, i picked it up from my closest store. it's helped improve my skin a lot, and it can be a little drying but i moisturize with an oil everynight so i don't have too much of an issue because i'm constantly replenishing my skin. i don't use this everyday i alternate so my skin doesn't get too accustomed to my routine but i like to think it's helped improve my skin a lot. i recommend this to my family and friends everytime i'm asked.
Justine F.
BROOKLYN, NY
I know this cleaner is beloved by many, so when I received a sample bottle I was excited to try it out... needless to say I am not a fan. I have slightly sensitive skin with a normal amount of oil--after my first wash this made my skin nice and RED after using it. Definitely not soothing or gentle for me. It did not break me out so, that would be the one plus for me.

After reading the ingredients list i was pretty bummed about the alcohol, sodium laureth sulfate,  and the Parabens (no no no!!) after finding this out, it was the end for me and this cleanser.
Cynthia S.
Santa Clarita, CA
So I've heard great things about this product, but I would really like to know if this irritates your skin or dries out your skin? Also if this good for an everyday cleanser?
Morgan S.
Prospect, CT
Does this help with oily skin?
Jo B.
Windsor, MO
This the liquid cleanser better than the bar??
Ashley V.
Marana, AZ
How well does this work for others on keeping acne at bay? I notice there isn't any scrubbies in it and that makes me skeptical.
Lindsay F.
I have been curious about trying this face wash. Does it dry out your skin? Would it be ok for sensitive skin?