BY CETAPHIL

Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser has a low-foaming formulation that is gentle enough to use on your face every day. Use it in the morning and at night to remove surface oils, dirt and makeup — all without stripping skin, which can leave it feeling tight and dry.

• Get fresh, squeaky clean feeling skin without tightness or over-drying

• Rinses easily with no irritating or pore-clogging residue

• Low-lather formula won’t strip skin of natural oils

• Unscented

• Available sizes: 2oz, 4oz, 8oz, 16oz

Ingredients

Water, Glycerin, PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Acrylates/Steareth-20 Methacrylate Copolymer, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Masking Fragrance, Panthenol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben

Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser
  • "If you have sensitive skin this is a great product. I use it twice a day, every day. It is great in the morning to get a nice clean "canvass" upon which to apply your makeup. It also does a nice job removing makeup in the evening. I love the way this product cleans my face without leaving it feeling tight and too dry they way some products can. I have naturally oily skin and this product removes the surface oil and makeup and leaves my skin feeling natural yet clean. This product has little, to no scent. As with the entire Cetaphil line this product is designed for sensitive skin and is non-comedogenic. I would recommend this product to anyone that wants to clean their skin without removing all the protective oils from their skin. My dermatologist recommended this years ago, and I am still a happy consumer of the product." in 2064 reviews
C K.
Reston, VA
If you have sensitive skin this is a great product. I use it twice a day, every day. It is great in the morning to get a nice clean "canvas”upon which to apply your makeup. It also does a nice job removing makeup in the evening. I love the way this product cleans my face without leaving it feeling tight and too dry they way some products can. I have naturally oily skin and this product removes the surface oil and makeup and leaves my skin feeling natural yet clean. This product has little, to no scent. As with the entire Cetaphil line this product is designed for sensitive skin and is non-comedogenic. I would recommend this product to anyone that wants to clean their skin without removing all the protective oils from their skin. My dermatologist recommended this years ago, and I am still a happy consumer of the product.
Esha Z.
Lorton, VA
I'm not sure how I feel about this product.... I'm 50/50....
I have sensitive combo skin, and this cleanser does a good job at removing oil and makeup from my face, but sometimes my face feels dry, some days it doesn't! It didn't break me out or anything so that's a good sign.
If you like foaming cleansers, this isn't the one for you. It's gel-like, clear, and doesnt foam.. you just have to keep washing it off your face until you think its off.
I heard cetaphil cleanser can make you have premature wrinkles but im not sure if that's true???? Idk some days I really like this cleanser, other days I want to finish it so I can try another one, even tho I haven't had any bad results from this one. It just seems like a basic cleanser it doesn't do anything too drastic.
Logan S.
Toledo
My dermatologist recommend I use Cetaphil products about 5 years ago because they are non-comodegenic (aka it won’t clog your pores). At the time I had problem skin that was constantly full of blemishes.

Fast forward 5 years—where I have tried many different cleansers and none keep my skin as clear as this one.

This cleanser has a gel consistency that works perfect in my Clarisonic. It truly is very gentle but that’s what I love about it. I have sensitive skin when it comes to cleansers and this never irritates me. I do feel like it is an effective cleanser and washes away most of my products...however I dual cleanse with micellar water beforehand.
Sierra M.
Eau Claire, WI
As someone with dry and sensitive skin, all the skin care products I've tried made my skin even drier and red/irritated. I had basically given up until I learned about Cetaphil from YouTube. Cetaphil maintains my skin's moisture and removes the remaining dirt and makeup my makeup remover wipes miss. Gentle enough to be used morning and before bed. There aren't any harsh fragrances, which make my skin break out. My pores were large and my skin texture and tone were uneven before Cetaphil, and after just about three months I've noticed a drastic change in the appearance of my skin. I'm finally confident in going out in public without foundation on! While Cetaphil can be a bit more pricier than other products I've tried, I'm willing to spend a bit more for how great it's worked for me. I've highly recommended this to my friends who also struggle with dry and sensitive skin.

Celia I.
Chicago , IL
I really enjoy this product it doesn't irritate my skin and it's at the perfect price point if you have combination skin and don't suffer from acne. The only drawback is the strong scent almost like a perfume I was afraid it would irritate my skin. I found that it didn't but for my next purchase I will get the Gentle Skin Cleanser that's unscented.

Cetaphil Daily Facial CleanserCetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser for All Skin Types 4 oz
Scottsdale P.
I love this cleanser, it’s like a cleansing milk. The product is easy to apply and you can purchase it in bulk at Costco. The product is very gentle and leaves the skin so soft. The only reason I give it 3 stars is it contains Sodium Laurel Sulfate which when oxidizes converts into a sulfite. Sulfates are harsh chemicals that are used to clean your dishes and floors. So even though the product is dermatologist recommended, it is not dermatologist approved. Keep in mind anyone can “recommend” a product but not “approve” a product. Anyone can also “test” a product. When it comes down to it, it’s all marketing.
Nadia A.
Tallahassee, FL
I'm so impressed with this facial cleanser .mot too long ago I started caring for my skin a little more and started to spend more money on my skincare routine but one day I ran out of my cleanser and was waiting for a new one in the mail while I picked this one up and boy am I loving it . I chose cetaphil because it's a brand that dermatologist always recommended to me and for my son with eczema . The first thing I love about it is the mild scent . It smells so good and so refreshing . It is lightweight and does a great job clearing everything on my skin . Sometimes I put a Little with my Clarisonic when I have a lot of makeup on but this gem has a great price point that anyone can afford .
Stephanie F.
West Chester, PA
i have been using this product on a daily basis for over a year and a half now and I have nothing negative to say about it! It's the only face cleanser that actually breaks through my makeup and takes it off gently without any harshness.  My skin can be dry at times and this product has always been super gentle on my skin! I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking to try out a new facial cleanser.
Ellie D.
Brookhaven, GA
I’ve been using this cleanser for years and I love it. I don’t have major issues with acne so I look for a cleanser that is gentle and won’t dry out my skin, which tends to get dry really easily. Cetaphil doesn’t have a scent, which means it doesn’t contain harsh fragrances that day or your skin. It makes my skin feel clean and refreshed every morning. It’s a simple cleanser but that’s what I love about it!
Tammi J.
Chesterfield, VA
Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser is a gentle cleanser and good for everyday use.  I gave this 3 stars because i feel like it doesn't get your make up off your face as the labels says.  After washing my face with this cleanser, i used a face wipe and it was brown.  Not acceptable.  if you are not wearing makeup/foundation this cleanser is great but if your looking for something to get your face clean from makeup this is not it.  I love cetaphil products this just wont be a repeat buy since the purpose is to get my face clean from makeup.
Cynthia S.
Santa Clarita, CA
So I've heard great things about this product, but I would really like to know if this irritates your skin or dries out your skin? Also if this good for an everyday cleanser?
Morgan S.
Prospect, CT
Does this help with oily skin?
Jo B.
Windsor, MO
This the liquid cleanser better than the bar??
Ashley V.
Marana, AZ
How well does this work for others on keeping acne at bay? I notice there isn't any scrubbies in it and that makes me skeptical.
Lindsay F.
I have been curious about trying this face wash. Does it dry out your skin? Would it be ok for sensitive skin?