Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser
Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser has a low-foaming formulation that is gentle enough to use on your face every day. Use it in the morning and at night to remove surface oils, dirt and makeup — all without stripping skin, which can leave it feeling tight and dry.
• Get fresh, squeaky clean feeling skin without tightness or over-drying
• Rinses easily with no irritating or pore-clogging residue
• Low-lather formula won’t strip skin of natural oils
• Available sizes: 2oz, 4oz, 8oz, 16oz
Water, Glycerin, PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Acrylates/Steareth-20 Methacrylate Copolymer, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Masking Fragrance, Panthenol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Disodium EDTA, Methylparabensee more...
Top Questions See all 836 Q&A
- "If you have sensitive skin this is a great product. I use it twice a day, every day. It is great in the morning to get a nice clean "canvass" upon which to apply your makeup. It also does a nice job removing makeup in the evening. I love the way this product cleans my face without leaving it feeling tight and too dry they way some products can. I have naturally oily skin and this product removes the surface oil and makeup and leaves my skin feeling natural yet clean. This product has little, to no scent. As with the entire Cetaphil line this product is designed for sensitive skin and is non-comedogenic. I would recommend this product to anyone that wants to clean their skin without removing all the protective oils from their skin. My dermatologist recommended this years ago, and I am still a happy consumer of the product." in 2064 reviews
I have super sensitive skin. I also live in a very dry dusty desert. Cetaphil works at gently removing all the gunk that’s on my face while being super gentle.
I have also used this on my son who has eczema and it’s gentle enough to take care of his sensitive skin while handling the dirt and grime a toddler boy seems to attract. Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser
This product feels kind of gel-like when you put it on. I love this so much because it doesn’t dry out my skin. After I wash my face, I feel moisturized and balanced. Before I use this, I’d usually take off my makeup with actual makeup remover pads. This is a last step in my make-up removing routine to make sure that there is no more product left on my face. Don’t expect this product to remove your whole face of makeup alone.
Overall, this product is a perfect match for any skin. Your face shouldn’t feel sucked dry of all moisture when you cleanse!
I have pretty sensitive skin and Cetaphil works at gently removing all the gunk that’s on my face while being super gentle in the process!
The price point is decent for a cleanser, I highly recommend trying if you have dry/sensitive skin...
Cetaphil Daily Facial CleanserCetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser
After reading the ingredients list i was pretty bummed about the alcohol, sodium laureth sulfate, and the Parabens (no no no!!) after finding this out, it was the end for me and this cleanser.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos