Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser

Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser has a low-foaming formulation that is gentle enough to use on your face every day. Use it in the morning and at night to remove surface oils, dirt and makeup — all without stripping skin, which can leave it feeling tight and dry.

• Get fresh, squeaky clean feeling skin without tightness or over-drying

• Rinses easily with no irritating or pore-clogging residue

• Low-lather formula won’t strip skin of natural oils

• Unscented

• Available sizes: 2oz, 4oz, 8oz, 16oz

Ingredients

Water, Glycerin, PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Acrylates/Steareth-20 Methacrylate Copolymer, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Masking Fragrance, Panthenol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben

Does this wash dry out your face?
How is this on dry skin ? I have really sensitive skin and I’m looking for a new skin care routine !
Would this work for acne prone skin?
Start your review of Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser!
Product Highlights
“If you have sensitive skin this is a great product. I use it twice a day, every day. It is great in the morning to get a nice clean "canvass" upon which to apply your makeup. It also does a nice job removing makeup in the evening. I love the way this product cleans my face without leaving it feeling tight and too dry they way some products can. I have naturally oily skin and this product removes the surface oil and makeup and leaves my skin feeling natural yet clean. This product has little, to no scent. As with the entire Cetaphil line this product is designed for sensitive skin and is non-comedogenic. I would recommend this product to anyone that wants to clean their skin without removing all the protective oils from their skin. My dermatologist recommended this years ago, and I am still a happy consumer of the product.” in reviews
Some people says it’s “too” gentle and it doesn’t do anything, but on my sensitive skin it’s perfect for daily cleansing as it doesn’t dry out my skin! I’ll still occasionally use an exfoliator but this is my daily skincare driver. Haven’t found anything quite like it.
singapore
U really cant go wrong with cetaphil ! Its gentle it dosent have any smell and the texture is liquidy smooth its perfect for senitive skin . Even tho it feels like u are rubbing water in your face it leaves your skin clean !
singapore
cetaphil cleanser is a really gentle cleanser! it is soap free and gentle enough for sensitive skin :) it feels like lotion and and it leaves the skin soft and refreshed! the price is really reasonable and the packaging looks good!
I like it because it doesn't sting when going onto my face. I bought mine in a starter pack at S$9.90 with a 50ml moisturizer so i definitely found it worth it. I've used it for past 5 months and i find it quite gentle so i would recommend it to others.
Arvada, CO
I liked this cleaner but i didn't like the smell of it haha. It kind of left my skin feeling tight and uneasy so I don't know if i needed to use extra moisturizer or what but it felt weird. I gave it to my cousin and she fell in love with it so maybe my skin type wasn't feelin it
Chua Chu Kang
This is my go to cleanser on a daily basis. It has so much product in a bottle and it is very light in the skin. On days that I use a lot of product (makeup) on my face, I will use other cleanser instead .
Singapore
This cleanser works well with my skin type and it goods at removing any excess dirt that i may not have taken off using any other makeup wipes. Usually, some facial cleanser tends to make your face squeaky clean and it isn't good because it may strip off your natural oils. however this doesn't and I'm quite impressed! The smell of the facial cleanser is also mild.
Wilmington, DE
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE CETAPHIL PRODUCTS!!! I was recommended this company after experiencing sever allergies that caused a horrible rash on my face by my nurse practitioner. This product is amazing. Excellent for sensitive and extremely dry skin which I def have. It's a great way to please your face after all day of wearing makeup and exposing ur skin to harsh weather conditions. I would also recommend their facial cream and body lotion to anyone who have very dry skin and needs everything to be hypoallergenic like me!
Jefferson Cty, MO
This is the holy grail of a cleanser for all skin types, which is great because my skin type is always changing with the season change. The scent is next to nothing which is good because its not packed with a bunch of unneccesary ingredients. I would recommend this to everyone
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT, it's honestly my holy grail cleanser. I love how it cleans my skin but doesn;t give it a tight/over-cleanser feeling that other cleansers (like Neutrogena) give my skin. It's really suitable for my skin (oily/combination, sensitive and acne-prone).

499 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 8 jours
Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser is it good for acne? How often should I use it?
Kiana B. • il y a 4 jours
It could certainly be helpful for acne! It cleared up mind quite a bit, but everyone is different. You can use this product up to twice a day since it’s so gentle.
Toronto , ON
il y a 11 jours
Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser Does anyone know if this is good for acne ?
Laura B. • il y a 8 jours
Yes, it seems to help me when I have breakouts! It tends to calm it down!! I have clearer skin within 2-3 days of using this!