Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser

New & improved Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser is specially formulated with a dermatologist backed blend of Vitamin B3, Vitamin B5, and hydrating Glycerin to improve the resilience of sensitive skin. This gentle gel to foam formula deep cleans skin and is clinically tested to remove dirt, excess oils and makeup without leaving skin dry or tight. Ideal for sensitive, combination to oily skin

Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser do you have any better option?
Can Cetaphil cleanser be used without water ??
Start your review of Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser!
Product Highlights
If you have sensitive skin this is a great product. I use it twice a day, every day. It is great in the morning to get a nice clean "canvass" upon which to apply your makeup. It also does a nice job removing makeup in the evening. I love the way this product cleans my face without leaving it feeling tight and too dry they way some products can. I have naturally oily skin and this product removes the surface oil and makeup and leaves my skin feeling natural yet clean. This product has little, to no scent. As with the entire Cetaphil line this product is designed for sensitive skin and is non-comedogenic. I would recommend this product to anyone that wants to clean their skin without removing all the protective oils from their skin. My dermatologist recommended this years ago, and I am still a happy consumer of the product.in reviews
Stephanie C.
Henderson, NV
Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser uploaded by Stephanie C.
My everyday facial cleanser. It doesn’t dry out my Skin and it doesn’t irritate it. I always follow it up with a moisturizer.
Sue D.
Los Altos Hls, CA
Purchased at: CVS
A staple in my skincare essential kit. It’s effective at cleansing my skin, leaving it feeling fresh and clean without excessive tightness. Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser
Vivian P.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I don’t do skin care routines.. they tend to break me out even more than not having one because I’m a very allergic person.. I use this every morning. Love that it doesn’t have a scent, very lightweight on my skin. My skin has gotten so much better. I only do a cleanser in the morning and apply SPF, I use the ordinary peeling solution once a week to do a deep cleanse on my skin.. works well for me.
Mayra E.
Purchased at: Target
I've been using the morning burst from clean & clear but lately it has dried my skin around my nose. So I decided to try this one out. So far it has been good. I noticed my skin is not dry around my nose anymore. It's low foam; scent is nice reminds me of baby products. I use it in everyday in the morning. I will try at night as well.
Mercedes H.
amarillo
Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser uploaded by Mercedes H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love love love this face wash! It helps clear and brighten my face. Doesn’t feel too dry after. Just enough to remind me to follow with moisturizer!
Lauren  G.
S Pasadena, CA
Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser uploaded by Lauren  G.
Purchased at: Target
I love this facial cleanser. It feels super soft and gentle on the skin but still does a really good job at cleaning my face. It also does a good job at removing makeup. This facial cleanser has never caused my skin to breakout and if anything has helped calm my skin. It has a subtle yet nice scent. This is my go to facial cleanser. I would 100% recommend trying it! Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser
Quinsea P.
Oakland, CA
Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser uploaded by Quinsea P.
Purchased at: Amazon
Great at taking off makeup and feeling refreshed after the day or ready for the new day. I like getting the smaller ones to keep in my gym and travel bag. Repurchasing for sure!
Natalia S.
San Jose, CA
Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser uploaded by Natalia S.
Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser uploaded by Natalia S.
Highly recommended for sensitive skin! This is my favorite daily cleanser to use🌸🙏 My skin is extremely sensitive/acne prone and this is the only cleanser that I’ve found to help thoroughly cleanse and not irritate or break my skin out at all. I also like how affordable and easily accessible it is! You can find it at almost any store (Target, Walmart, Ulta, etc.) The only reason that I didn’t rate it a complete 5 Stars is because I wish it had some sort of hydration or other beneficial ingredients😬 but applying your own moisturizer/serums afterwards works just as well! Anyway highly recommended for all of my #sensitiveskin and #acneprone people out there💖🤗🙏
Miranda D.
Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser uploaded by Miranda D.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is a really nice inexpensive face cleanser. It is normal to oily skin. It removes excess oil without drying clinical proven to deep clean skin. This brand and all of their products really helped my skin and is worth your money. I also love how they give you sample sizes instead of buying a full size of it. Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser
Amanda F.
Pittsburgh, PA
Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser uploaded by Amanda F.
This is a decent cleanser! I have sensitive skin that often gets sore and red when I use new cleansers. This product goes on light and smooth and leaves my skin feeling fresh and healthy. That said, it doesn’t do much for the appearance of my skin - I find that when using this, after doing my skincare routine my skin looks to have a bit of sheen and my pores are still prominent. I wish Cetaphil could make a product that both makes my skin feel good AND makes me feel good about my skin. If you have skin that’s generally clear/normal and are just looking for a maintenance cleanser, this would be a great choice.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster

700 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Dyuti D.
Morristown, NJ
il y a 3 mois
Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser do you have any better option?
Christina J. il y a 3 mois
If you're looking for something similar and from the drug store, I personally prefer CeraVe. The foaming cleanser is good for oily skin and the hydrating cleanser is better for drier skin.
Alisa M.
Hollywood
il y a 8 mois
Jennifer T. il y a 8 mois
For me it would be the Cetaphil cleanser but I have oily skin
Madina S.
Bailey P.
Saint Amant, LA
il y a 10 mois
Natalie M. il y a 10 mois
I’ve used cetaphil products for years and I can say all of their products actually do and say what’s on the bottle. I use this gentle one now because I don’t have that much acne and have sensitive skin!! Hope this helps :)
member-a115e4
il y a un an
Did Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser change their formula within the last year?
Amanda D. il y a 6 jours
They actually did recently change the formula of this product! I checked it out It didn’t seem to significant, usually when I have new profits on my face it’ll break out for a few days until it’s used to it but my skin didn’t do that with this new formula. I personally really liked it!