Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser

A low-foaming formulation that is gentle enough to use on your face every day. Use it in the morning and at night to remove surface oils, dirt and makeup - all without stripping skin, which can leave it feeling tight and dry.

Is this good for acne prone skin?
What kind of cleanser is best for you?Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser [product:clean-&-clear-morning-burst-facial-cleanser] Cerave Hydrating Facial Cleanser [product:clean-&-clear-night-relaxing-deep-cleaning-face-wash] [product:clean-&-clear-essentials-foaming-facial-cleanser]
How can I get free samples from influenster
Start your review of Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser!
Product Highlights
If you have sensitive skin this is a great product. I use it twice a day, every day. It is great in the morning to get a nice clean "canvass" upon which to apply your makeup. It also does a nice job removing makeup in the evening. I love the way this product cleans my face without leaving it feeling tight and too dry they way some products can. I have naturally oily skin and this product removes the surface oil and makeup and leaves my skin feeling natural yet clean. This product has little, to no scent. As with the entire Cetaphil line this product is designed for sensitive skin and is non-comedogenic. I would recommend this product to anyone that wants to clean their skin without removing all the protective oils from their skin. My dermatologist recommended this years ago, and I am still a happy consumer of the product.in reviews
Henderson, NV
Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser uploaded by Stephanie C.
My everyday facial cleanser. It doesn’t dry out my Skin and it doesn’t irritate it. I always follow it up with a moisturizer.
Los Altos Hls, CA
Purchased at: CVS
A staple in my skincare essential kit. It’s effective at cleansing my skin, leaving it feeling fresh and clean without excessive tightness. Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser
Purchased at: Target
I've been using the morning burst from clean & clear but lately it has dried my skin around my nose. So I decided to try this one out. So far it has been good. I noticed my skin is not dry around my nose anymore. It's low foam; scent is nice reminds me of baby products. I use it in everyday in the morning. I will try at night as well.
amarillo
Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser uploaded by Mercedes H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love love love this face wash! It helps clear and brighten my face. Doesn’t feel too dry after. Just enough to remind me to follow with moisturizer!
San Jose, CA
Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser uploaded by Natalia S.
Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser uploaded by Natalia S.
Highly recommended for sensitive skin! This is my favorite daily cleanser to use🌸🙏 My skin is extremely sensitive/acne prone and this is the only cleanser that I’ve found to help thoroughly cleanse and not irritate or break my skin out at all. I also like how affordable and easily accessible it is! You can find it at almost any store (Target, Walmart, Ulta, etc.) The only reason that I didn’t rate it a complete 5 Stars is because I wish it had some sort of hydration or other beneficial ingredients😬 but applying your own moisturizer/serums afterwards works just as well! Anyway highly recommended for all of my #sensitiveskin and #acneprone people out there💖🤗🙏
Manalapan, NJ
Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser uploaded by Maria Paloma M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I just love this product. I’ve been using it for my Skincare routine Morning/Night and it’s amazing. It cleans my face so well that you can actually see your face is clean. I would definitely buy it again!
Freedom, PA
Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser uploaded by Lovie C.
Purchased at: CVS
My husband asked me to buy this for him last week when I was out. It does have a slight smell but it's not overpowering or unbearable. It took my make-up off very well , it does state that it is clinically proven to deep clean skin & remove all dirt and make-up w/0 leaving any pore-clogging residue. This works very well, I would recommend it.
Collierville, TN
Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser uploaded by Gwen C.
Purchased at: Target
I always use it twice at day (morning and night) since then, I have noticed that my face skin is getting healthier!! I am using it since December last year and I can see that it does do its work! Yes, I will definitely recommend it ! 🙂 the pic I am posting is real, no filter, no make up. You can actually see the dark zones around my eyes (I am working on that too)
Brockton, MA
Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser uploaded by Mirla G.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a daily facial cleanser that keep normal to oily skin clean and healthy. Remove surface oil, dirt and makeup without leaving skin tight or overly dry. Rinse clean without leaving any pore clogging residue.
This cleanser is AMAZING! It is the ONLY cleanser I will use in the shower in the morning before applying my makeup! This cleanser is absolutely perfect for people with combination, oily, or acne-prone skin (all of which I have.) It also is perfectly formulated for extremely sensitive skin (which I also have.) It helps lessen the amount of oil that my face creates throughout the day and helps my makeup stay beautiful and flawless all day. This may sound intimidating if you don't have super oily skin, but it does actually allow your skin to retain moisture without getting greasy. The product works even better when used with the Cetaphil Daily Moisturizer with SPF 15 protection. I would wholeheartedly recommend this to anyone looking for a life changing cleanser!

678 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Wilmington, DE
il y a 7 jours
Heather F. il y a 7 jours
I personally prefer the Clean & Clear Morning Burst facial cleanser due to the way it makes my skin feel and helps me wake up in the morning with its refreshing scent.
Cumming, GA
il y a 2 mois
Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser Or Cerave Foaming Facial Cleanser ... which of this products is better ?
Elissa I. il y a 2 mois
I love Cetaphil and was recommended to use it for my supersensitive skin, prone to cystic acne and an early age skin cancer. I have now used it for over a decade. It also kept my pregnancy hormone acne in check. On a side note I love Cerave serums and lotions.
il y a 2 mois
Shemeika C. il y a 2 mois
I used this faithfully then I had to switch, but I still use the moisturizer.