suggested searches

Cetaphil

Cetaphil Daily Advance Ultra...
8 Reviews
This lotion is amazing! I no longer use aloe for sunburns. This stuff heals so darn fast. My skin was peeing after a burn and I put this stuff on and in 1 day my skin had stopped peeling and healed fast.
Enjoy this product a lot due to my very very dry skin. Very thick and creamy texture. With excellent price point and amount of product. However requires more rubbing in than normal due to a small white cast left behind.
Currently one of my favorite body lotions I love how it glides on easily and sinks into the skin without leaving a greasy residue. It causes no skin sensitivity or skin tightness which I find with other products. After using my skin is soft to the touch and feels hydrated. for the coat you get quite a bit honestly and yes it's a slight more expensive then a basic lotion but I'm willing to pay more for a proper lotion that works well with my sensitive skin. At times I've even used this lotion on my face (though there are actual face products in this line that I will be trying soon) and I also see no issue or heavy feeling.I plan on continuing to use this lotion and my daughter also uses the product and I highly recommend.
This product is great for your skin and makes it great for everyday use while making It great to be used everyday
I really like this product. It is not to thick and feels nice on your skin and also moisturizes your skin really nicely. It is quite big so it lasts a long time which is really nice. It’s also a good price, so I will buy this again.
I love this product!! It is gentle and good for sensitive skin. It can be kind of pricey but it is worth it. My face is very dry and it manages to keep it moisturized throughout the day. Absolutely love it🤍🤞🏾
Love how my skin feels after using this moisturizer it gives deep moisture to my skin throughout the day.
I had bad acne and used a lot of harsh products on top of one another and it really just aggravated my skin like salicylic acid n shiii. I decided to change my routine and treat my skin as if I had clear skin and only used the most gentle products I could and it actually gave me clear skin without irritation. My all time favorite is cetaphil which I've been using the beginning of this year and had the most improvement out of all products without any irritation.