suggested searches

12%

3 star

2 star

1 star

This lotion is amazing! I no longer use aloe for sunburns. This stuff heals so darn fast. My skin was peeing after a burn and I put this stuff on and in 1 day my skin had stopped peeling and healed fast.
Enjoy this product a lot due to my very very dry skin. Very thick and creamy texture. With excellent price point and amount of product. However requires more rubbing in than normal due to a small white cast left behind.
Currently one of my favorite body lotions I love how it glides on easily and sinks into the skin without leaving a greasy residue. It causes no skin sensitivity or skin tightness which I find with other products. After using my skin is soft to the touch and feels hydrated. for the coat you get quite a bit honestly and yes it's a slight more expensive then a basic lotion but I'm willing to pay more for a proper lotion that works well with my sensitive skin. At times I've even used this lotion on my face (though there are actual face products in this line that I will be trying soon) and I also see no issue or heavy feeling.I plan on continuing to use this lotion and my daughter also uses the product and I highly recommend.