Cetaphil Body Dry Sensitive Skin Moisturizing Cream, 16 Oz.

by Generic

Intense moisture for 24 hour hydration.Cetaphil Moisturizing CreamThis moisture-rich cream is clinically proven to provide immediate and long-lasting relief, leaving skin feeling soft, smooth, and nourished.• Binds water to the skin preventing moisture...

Hello, I just Purchased this product at target. I have really sensitive,dry skin... I hope it works good for my face, that's where I will needs it the most. In addition to my hands. Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream Fragrance Free.
Start your review of Cetaphil Body Dry Sensitive Skin Moisturizing Cream, 16 Oz.!
Ontario, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I freaking love this. My skin just soaked up the lotion right away and left it feeling moisturized but not sticky or shiny. It's very gentle. I use it on my son when his eczema flares up. It doesn't have a fragrance. Just smells like.... Lotion. Very thick.
Purchased at: CVS
This product is amazing. I have really dry skin and eczema, and it helped me with those problems. This product can be found in all drug stores and it is very worth the price. A little goes a long way and it will last a very long time. Highly recommend!
I try several different lotions but come back to this one often. It is very good for dry sensitive school. I have been using this for several years with no complaints. No harsh smell and absorbs into skin well!
Parsons, WV
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this stuff it’s so rich and has helped clear up my dry skin. I love that it doesn’t have a strong smell to it! And it keeps my skin hydrated forever!
Rochester, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
I have been using this for about a month and this really helps with my dry skin in my T zone. Its very hydrating.
Cetaphil Body Dry Sensitive Skin Moisturizing Cream, 16 Oz. uploaded by Rosey B.
This was lightweight and absorbed into my skin very quickly. And it kept my skin feeling soft and moisturised for long. Also it feels fresh and natural, as it has no fragrances, so it is perfect for sensitive skin and avoids blocking your pores. And so my skin didn’t feel tight but instead smooth. I have dry skin so this was perfect, as it was moisturising but didn’t appear greasy on my face!
Hoffman Est, IL
Cetaphil Body Dry Sensitive Skin Moisturizing Cream, 16 Oz. uploaded by Niraj R.
Cetaphil body cream is just love, super soft on the skin and the moisture retention is awesome I am in love with this body cream and it’s really good for sensitive and very dry skin, really reasonable for a fabulous body cream! So rich and good! WOW
Southampton
I use this product when I travel to extremely cold climates when the homes are heated. It allows me to keep my skin extremely moisturized since it has dried out in such climate.
Fredericton, NB
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
This moisturizer is great. I use it nearly ever night to help moisturize my dry and sensitive skin. It works very well and isn't too greasy of heavy