Cetaphil Body Dry Sensitive Skin Moisturizing Cream, 16 Oz.

by Generic

Intense moisture for 24 hour hydration.Cetaphil Moisturizing CreamThis moisture-rich cream is clinically proven to provide immediate and long-lasting relief, leaving skin feeling soft, smooth, and nourished.• Binds water to the skin preventing moisture...

Hello, I just Purchased this product at target. I have really sensitive,dry skin... I hope it works good for my face, that's where I will needs it the most. In addition to my hands. Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream Fragrance Free.
Start your review of Cetaphil Body Dry Sensitive Skin Moisturizing Cream, 16 Oz.!
This is my GO-TO for daily life! From my head to my toes, this is the best all-over moisturizer. It works better for my face than facial moisturizers without leaving my skin oily or causing breakouts. Super moisturizing for your body to help fight against the dry, cold winter air and keeps skin smooth for the summertime. I use this on my feet every single day and use a pumice stone at least once a week. I attribute this to fact that I don't have thick rough skin on my feet. So many women my age have thick, dry skin on their heels. Not me! This stuff works wonders.
Shawnee, KS
I just purchased this yesterday as I am experiencing the worst dry skin on my arms and legs that I ever have in my life. I was using a regular Suave body lotion that literally wasn't doing anything at all, but this stuff halfway cleared up my severely dry skin in one use. If I can see this good of results after one use, I am excited to see how my skin will look and feel in a few days or a week. If you have severely dry skin, look no further!
Brainerd
Cetaphil Body Dry Sensitive Skin Moisturizing Cream, 16 Oz. uploaded by Madison S.
Purchased at: Target
One my favorite moisturizers I’ve ever used makes everything feel hydrated without leaving a greasy residue and it’s dermatologist recommended Which makes me feel even more confident using the product!
Las Vegas, NV
Cetaphil Body Dry Sensitive Skin Moisturizing Cream, 16 Oz. uploaded by Nicole S.
This is my favorite lotion of all TIME! Always moisturizes and locks that moisture in! Works especially well on healing tattoos, and even simple dry areas on the skin. Long time, household favorite! 🤍
Charleston, IL
Cetaphil Body Dry Sensitive Skin Moisturizing Cream, 16 Oz. uploaded by Heather L.
one of the only face creams I can use that will not break me out or overly saturate my face. I usually apply at night after my skincare routine and wake up nice and smooth in the morning.
Dallas, OR
Purchased at: Rite Aid
We are a sensitive skin family, and Cetaphil provides skin nourishment without irritation. This is the only lotion I can use on my 8 year old. No fragrance and found at most stores.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this stuff! Me and my family use this everyday. Helps hydrate our skin and keeps it that way. It doesn’t break us out or make us itchy. I personally love that it’s in a tub instead of a pump bottle. I’d buy it again!
Staten island , NY
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Allergy doctor recommended this cream for daily use as I have eczema. I must have tried every cream I've ever heard about - but this one. With the first application I knew I had found something that worked for me. I use it immediately after showering while skin is still damp. It is not tacky and has not stained any of my clothing that I have seen. This has worked so much better than the more expensive cream that my dermatologist recommended. If you have skin issues and have not tried this one, you may want to. Just be sure to get the cream and not the lotion. It seems a little pricey until you use it and get relief. Think you will be pleased with it if you have super dry skin as I have
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product. Started using it because I'm allergic to a preservative in most lotions/moisturizers. My dermatologist recommended this to me. I wasn't disappointed. My skin is soft and my skin tone has evened out. It got rid of tiny bumps on my arms. Not heavy or greasy. Try it. You'll like it! It’s fragrance free so great for sensitive skin!
Oakland
I love this product so much. I have drier to normal skin. So when I am moisturizing I use this and my skin stays soft and hydrated all day. It has a thick, luxurious feel an it has a really clean like smell, no fragrance, but that doesn’t bother me. With as good as it works, I will definitely be rebuying this.