Cetaphil Baby Wash & Shampoo

Cetaphil Baby Wash & Shampoo: Created with your little one’s delicate skin in mind.

This gentle, tear free moisturizing wash blends into a rich lather and rinses clean, leaving your baby’s skin and hair with a soft, fresh fragrance. It is specially formulated with soothing organic calendula extract, derived from the marigold flower and used for centuries to soothe dry, sensitive skin.

• Tear free
  • Contains soothing organic calendula extract
  • Paraben free
  • Colorant free
  • Mineral Oil free
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Available size: 7.8oz
  • Ingredients

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Glycerin, Panthenol, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Glycol Distearate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Citrate, Laureth-4, Heliotropine, Polyquaternium-10, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopherol

what  do u think about   Cetaphil Baby Wash & Shampoo .
Start your review of Cetaphil Baby Wash & Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
4 days agoSan Diego, CA
I adore this product! My daughter suffers from eczema and can't handle many other bath products. I tried this on a whim because we ran out of her normal (very pricey!) eczema specific bath creme and I happened to have a trial size of this around. I was expecting her to get flair ups, but instead her skin seems is now softer than with what we've been using for her. So happy to finally find an economical option that works!
a month agoPalmerston, ON
We received this free in exchange for an honest review. Both my child and I really like this wash & shampoo. It is soft and hydrating for my little ones sensitive skin. It leaves a little bit of an scent but after a day its no longer there. I find this shampoo works really well in my little ones hair. It leaves it so soft and manageable. We both enjoy bath time and now enjoy our wash and shampoo!!
2 months agoWilliston, ND
This is what I bought for use on my infant son. My daughter has always had very sensitive skin, so I wanted to get something gentle to use on my son just in case he has sensitive skin as well. I use this soap and shampoo on him once a week during his bath time, and I love those nights! He smells ohhh so good after his bath. I could just sniff his head all night if I could haha.
2 months agoMilan, IL
I love it, seems to work well and smell good. It doesn't seem to dry out my infant's skin however I havent been using it long. I'd love of they came out with something organic with new scents that would be bomb. I'd reccomend this to others.......
a month agoSan Mateo, CA
I try looking for baby shampoo and washes to try because I have terrible eczema. It was scented and broke me out completely. Its a baby wash doesn't mean its fragrance free. Double check the ingredients to see if it will work for you. It was a reasonable price
2 months agoFarmingdale, ME
This cleans well but didn’t seem to do much for my daughters skin. We used this when my daughter was about 7 months old and it burned her eyes. If I had one suggestion to give it would be go make it no tears. When I saw that it was a baby wash I assumed it would be gentle on eyes but I guess not.
a month ago
I use this for my 2 yo every single day. I love the smell. Its easy to use for me and my son as he likes to do things himself and so he can just pour it and put it wherever je wants to clean. I dont like the bottle tho, itd be better if they come up with a pump bottle
a month agonew york
This is perfect for babies with skin sensitivity. It lathers up very nicely and has a pretty scent. It makes my kiddos clean and soft every bath time. I do usually prefer baby dove over this product for it's very subtle scent and gentleness but this is a close second.
a month agoSan Antonio, TX
We found out our twins had skin reactions to just about everything we were using when they were little. Our pediatrician recommended this and we never had any more issues. We love this stuff!
6 months agoGlendale , NY
 What first  made me gravitate toward this product was the fact that I myself use Cetaphil face wash and daily moisturizer.  I first started using this product on my daughter when she was about one and she is now four years old and to be honest I forgot that this product exists and haven’t used it for a while but going through reviews reminded me of how much I love it!  I love that I feel comfortable using it because it comes from a brand that I myself love and use for myself and I love the fact that it was gentle and it did what it was supposed to do.  It doesn’t have a crazy scent or fruity scent which I like and my girl never gave me any complaints so overall in my opinion it’s an amazing product.