BY CETAPHIL

Cetaphil Baby Moisturizing Oil: Created with your little one’s delicate skin in mind.

Massaging your little one with baby oil helps protect your baby’s skin from dryness. Our gentle baby oil is specially designed to soften and smooth. It’s formulated with soothing organic calendula extract, derived from the marigold flower and used for centuries to soothe dry, sensitive skin.

• With sweet almond oil and sunflower oil to nurture and soothe
  • Contains soothing organic calendula extract
  • Great for baby massage
  • Paraben free
  • Colorant free
  • Mineral Oil free
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Available size: 13.5oz
  • Ingredients

Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Fragrance, Tocopherol, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract

Amber T.
Sumrall, MS
This product is amazing. It keeps my babe soft, and moisturized. Daily lotion alone, doesn’t cut it for her dry skin! I absolutely love the calendula oil in these products, it’s one of the best I’ve used for her.
Tamara K.
Baltimore , MD
When my son was a baby he had mild eczema on his legs and body. After trying other oils because they were cheaper but ineffective I switched to Cetaphil and I love it. My son is almost three and we still use the oil after his bath. It is absorbed easily and it not greasy at all and does not transfer onto clothes. It is easy to dispense and very moisturizing.
Meagan B.
Port Matilda, PA
I love the smell of this product! This oil is nice and absorbs well in the skin- unlike traditional baby oil. It leaves baby feeling well moisturized. Seems gentle on baby’s skin and great did a little massage after bath time!
Hailey C.
Schenectady, NY
Got this as a sample and really like it! Absorbs super quick, light and not to greasy. Smell is fresh and light not to overpowering. Made my babies skin soft and smooth. I would recommend this product!
Cassandra B.
Atwater, CA
I got a sample of this stuff and I like that it absorbs nicely and has a nice scent. It unfortunately wasn't good enough to moisturize my baby's dry skin, I had to apply a lot multiple times a day.
Mary A.
Wilber, NE
I use this baby moisturizer oil for my face and you would be impressed how much it has cleared my face. I am beyond in love with this and I can’t live without it. Highly recommend!
Rebekah C.
Lewiston, ME
Since I was a kid I have battled with sensitive skin. My friends would always use vanilla and fruity smelling shower gels from Bath & Body Works but I couldn't because it would break my skin out in a crazy rash. Even for lotion/moisturizers the only things that wouldn't break me out were unscented. About two months ago I tried this and I haven't gone a day without it since. It has a a natural but fresh and nice scent! I can finally moisturize my skin without irritating it but get a nice scent at the same time!!! I put this on right when I get out of the shower and it soaks in/dries within 20 minutes. Leaves my skin moisturized, soft, and with a nice glow!! No sticky or heavy lotion feeling! I think I would have a hard time finding something I like more than this to replace it- so I will absolutely be repurchasing for years to come!
Heidi C.
Alvarado , MN
I so wanted to like this but unfortunately it didn't help with our twin boys eczema, in fact it got worse. Our older son ended up using it and it worked fine for his less sensitive skin.
Heather W.
Monticello, AR
The only shampoo that does not cause my infant to break out. It smells great and leaves her skin and hair so soft! So thankful for Cetaphil Baby! I buy it at Walgreens and always get at least two bottles when I buy!
BhinduMadhavi P.
United states
I like the smell.its very soothing and it keeps her skin healthier and soft.i use to massage with this oil. It protects her skin from dryness you can see the changes very soon
Elizabeth C.
Vermontville, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Is this effective for healing baby eczema?
Marilyn V.
Stamford, CT
Do you guys recommend this for little bumps on skin ?
Elizabeth C.
Vermontville, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Is this effective for healing baby eczema?