Cetaphil Baby Moisturizing Oil

Massaging your little one with baby oil helps protect your baby’s skin from dryness. Our gentle baby oil is specially designed to soften and smooth. It’s formulated with calming organic calendula extract, derived from the marigold flower and used for centuries to soothe sensitive and irritated skin.

Is this available anywhere or has this been discontinued?
Can this be used as a daily facial moisturizer as well ? Like for myself?
Is this effective for healing baby eczema?
Start your review of Cetaphil Baby Moisturizing Oil!
Kara S.
Wadesboro, NC
Love this stuff it’s definitely top notch so soft and smooth and creamy and soaks in amazingly
CaTa A.
Cetaphil Baby Moisturizing Oil uploaded by CaTa A.
Purchased at: Amazon
excellent for sensitive skin of babies not, this product does not has a strong aroma and leaves the skin soft
Brittney M.
Buford, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Amazon
There is nothing better than a baby out of the bath, we love this whole line. Has a sweet baby smell but is for sensitive skin. My daughter has exezma and has helped so much, I do wish they made a thicker gel to apply but really do love this moisturizer.
GB B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Este en especial me es muy difícil de conseguir. No me gusta como deja mi piel esperaba más de él pero no fue suficiente
Alejandra O.
Santa Barbara, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Cetaphil Baby Moisturizing Oil uploaded by Alejandra O.
I enjoy applying this on myself. I have very dry sking and this has helped with the itching. It has a good scent to it and I dont need much when applying. It sooths my dry sking and keeps it hydrated throughout the day.
Heidi C.
Alvarado, MN
I so wanted to like this but unfortunately it didn't help with our twin boys eczema, in fact it got worse. Our older son ended up using it and it worked fine for his less sensitive skin.
Lacey E.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This is definitely a good moisturizer but I felt that it was a little runny for a lotion so I switched to aveeno which I love so much.
Celeste D.
I love how my son smells after I put it on him. It doesn't have a lingering smell like the Johnson and Johnson brand but it makes his skin softer. A little bit goes a long way.
Hadiya E.
Doral, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Cetaphil Baby Moisturizing Oil uploaded by Hadiya E.
I love the scent very mild and refreshing. It is not greasy and sinks into baby's skin wonderfully. It also last very long as one bottle has lasted me about 11 weeks so far as is only halfway done. It is a bit pricey but for baby there is nothing to much. I would definitely recommend it.
Culture S.
Carlsbad, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is a great oil that's not greasy. It melts right into the skin, gentle enough for babies, and it smells so wonderful. a little goes a long way.