BeautyBodyBody CareCetaphil
Baby Eczema Soothing Lotion

Cetaphil Baby Eczema Soothing Lotion

This lotion is formulated with Filaggrin technology to intensely moisturize and soothe baby's dry, sensitive skin.

Does this work well with sensitive skin on babies?
Has anyone tried using Cetaphil for babies severe eczema? With this season change my babies both have had an eczema flair up! I’m trying to find something unscented or with a soft scent and super efficient for their little skin! Any suggestions? [product:cetaphil-baby-moisturizing-lotion]
Does this really work? I have tried so many products on my poor baby and I haven't been truly satisfied
Start your review of Cetaphil Baby Eczema Soothing Lotion!
Tiffany E.
Bronx, NY
This lotion helped my son's dry skin alot, he would always itch and make hisself irritated, after a warm bubble bath I would rub this all over his body he's out like a light. His skin be free of all the irritation from dry skin but this lotion makes him forget about it
Christy M.
This was the best product I used on my children when they were babies. It helped diaper rashes and everything in-between. It is very cost effective too. It applies gently and helps soothe eczema and any skin irritation that your little one may have.
Melissa B.
Norwich, CT
Yes, yes, yes. I had almost given up on finding anything that would really help until I found this. It help with dry patches instantly and helped with his eczema patches after day 2. It also just generally makes his skin better. I buy it because it works but I honestly think it is way overpriced
Kara M.
Osceola, IN
My daughter has eczema pretty bad and this clears up her breakouts pretty good and fast. It doesn't burn on her open skin that she may have scratched. It's a nice thick cream. I'd recommend if you have eczema for sure.
Natalie L.
Ann Arbor, MI
This is nice to use when I have eczema. However it's expensive and not something I use regularly. It says it's for babies but I often use lotions labeled for babies because they're usually geared towards sensitive skin and are cheaper per once
Yaima R.
Cetaphil Baby Eczema Soothing Lotion uploaded by Yaima R.
Cetaphil Baby Eczema Soothing Lotion uploaded by Yaima R.
Esta crema, champú y jabón para el cuidado de la piel de mi bebé me ha resultado muy bien, le deja su piel bien suave e hidratada, con un olor suave y agradable , se los recomiendo 💯♥️
Sumra T.
Saint Louis, MO
I did buy this for my nephew who is two years old. He has an Eczema. His mom likes it and she still uses it for now.
Stacy J.
This is the only lotion I use on my foster babies and it health’s their dry skin or eczema, even cradle cap
Brooke H.
Goodyear, Arizona
My go to baby soap and lotion is cetaphil. You honestly can’t go wrong. It’s so gentle and effective. It adds hydration and soaks in well. I find that this lotion leaves my babies skin supple and soft.
Brittany B.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I love this brand .. it use this lotion on my daughter who gets bad eczema and it works great on her skin and doesn't crack or itch.