This easy-to-apply diaper cream contains zinc oxide, which has been shown to help soothe diaper rash. It is specially formulated with calming organic calendula extract, derived from the marigold flower and used for centuries to soothe sensitive and irritated skin.

Is this cream still sold?
Does this work well for diaper rashes?
I can't find the diaper rash cream from citaphil in stores any more are they discontinued?
Start your review of Cetaphil Baby Diaper Cream!
Virnika S.
Manchester, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
Everything about this product is frustrating. The top doesn't allow much lotion to come out whatsoever, no matter how hard your squeeze. So it takes forever to lotion up a baby. But the lotion doesn't help with patches of eczema and it doesn't help with dry skin overall.
Angelina L.
Jacksonville, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walgreens
I really liked this diaper cream. I’ve always loved Cetaphil products and I’m glad I liked this diaper cream as well. It works great on my daughter and gets rid of rashes so fast. It’s a decent price as well. I will continue to purchase this diaper cream.
Milena L.
Elizabethport, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Cetaphil Baby Diaper Cream uploaded by Milena L.
I am loving in addition to having a very good smell, and because my daughter has a very dry skin is leaving my daughter's skin very hydrated I loved the result very recommend and is very cheap
Samantha F.
Brooklyn, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
I used this all the time when my son was younger and it was perfect for his sensitive skin
Daniela G.
Arrington, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This works perfect for diaper irritation skin. Never had a problem with it and always did the work
Stephanee T.
Des Moines
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Softest lotion/ most moisturizing i have used. Helped greatly with diaper rashes after a few diapers
keely R.
Port Angeles, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Walmart
This baby diaper rash cream isn't really the best in my opinion I do not like how it feels and I do not like how it works
Kelsey H.
Davy, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is actually great I really liked this one it took it a few days but it really helped my boy an I think its affordable but then again I'd spend whatever to get my boy better, it definitely met it expectations definitely recommend this one to all mommys
Admarie M.
Greenville, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Cuando mi niña tenía 1 añito, tenía mucho quemadura en sus parter por el panal y está era la crema que utilizaba para aliviar su ardor
Jami N.
Ridgeland, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 9
This product was just “okay” for me. It does work, but not as well as other diaper creams I’ve tried. My children’s rashes lasted a few days longer than usual with this cream, than what I usually use. If your child has a light rash this will work well for you.