Add a Photo

By CETAPHIL
Every age, every stage, every day. For dry, sensitive skin. Non-comedogenic. This mild, non-soap cleansing bar is specially formulated to provide both gentle skin cleansing and antibacterial benefits for dry, sensitive skin. Ideal for daily face and full body cleansing in the bath or shower. Deodorizing agents leave skin feeling clean and fresh. Non-comedogenic. Non-irritating. Dermatologist recommended. Cetaphil.com
Emely C.
Emely C.
Los Angeles, CA

I love how gentle this soap is on my skin. I have very sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate it or leave it feeling dry. It's affordable and it has a great scent.
Chandana P.
Chandana P.

This was suggested to me by my skin specialist when I was suffering from skin rashes...this was so gentle on my skin and smells very mild like a baby soap,not only the bar all products of Cetaphil are gentle on the skin without any harsh chemicals or anything...
Stacy-Ann D.
Stacy-Ann D.

Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Antibacterial Bar is the only soap I use on my little one. It's non-comedogenic and gentle on skin.