BY CETAPHIL

Every age, every stage, every day. For dry, sensitive skin. Non-comedogenic. This mild, non-soap cleansing bar is specially formulated to provide both gentle skin cleansing and antibacterial benefits for dry, sensitive skin. Ideal for daily face and full body cleansing in the bath or shower. Deodorizing agents leave skin feeling clean and fresh. Non-comedogenic. Non-irritating. Dermatologist recommended. Cetaphil.com see more...

Buy on Target*
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
Brooklyn, NY
I love that these bars don't dry out the face and can be used on the body also. I use it every day morning and night. My face feels clean and not overly dry. I bought it in Target or your local drugstore. I would definitely recommend this product for oily and acne prone skin.
Austina L.
Austina L.
Yakima
I have HS and I've noticed when I use this, I break out less. It is super easy to use and it lasts a long time for the price. I got it at Walmart with the facial cleanser. I would purchase this again in a heartbeat.
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Sunnyside, WA
I have eczema and very sensitive skin this is the only soap I can use without breaking me out in patches of eczema. It's also great to use for cleaning tattoos and piercings
Emely C.
Emely C.
Los angeles , CA
I love how gentle this soap is on my skin. I have very sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate it or leave it feeling dry. It's affordable and it has a great scent.
Marlene C.
Marlene C.
Palm Springs , CA
First time purchasing these cleansybars and they have become my holly grail! They honestly leave my face so clean, easy to use I highly recommend them!
Gabbs M.
Gabbs M.
Immediately saw results! i've been struggling with white heads on my chin which seemed like they'd never go away. I've only been using this bar for 3 days and they're all gone!
Chandana P.
Chandana P.
This was suggested to me by my skin specialist when I was suffering from skin rashes...this was so gentle on my skin and smells very mild like a baby soap,not only the bar all products of Cetaphil are gentle on the skin without any harsh chemicals or anything...
Stacy T.
Stacy T.
Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Antibacterial Bar is the only soap I use on my little one. It's non-comedogenic and gentle on skin.