Cetaphil Antibacterial Gentle Cleansing Bar uploaded by Yovonda H.Cetaphil Antibacterial Gentle Cleansing Bar uploaded by Yovonda H.

BY CETAPHIL

For Dry, Sensitive Skin. Every age. Every stage. Every day. Non-Comedogenic. Dermatologist Recommended. Non-irritating This mild non-soap cleansing bar is specially formulated to provide both gentle skin cleansing and antibacterial benefits for dry, sensitive skin. Ideal for daily face and full body cleansing in the bath or shower. Deodorizing agents leave skin feeling clean and fresh. see more...

Cetaphil Antibacterial Gentle Cleansing Bar
  • "Cetaphil is supposed to be the best brand around for sensitive and/or acne prone skin so when my dermatologist recommended it I tried it starting with this bar first." in 1 review
Cherisse B.
This is the gentlest soap I've tried that doesn't irritate the skin but also doesn't compromise effective cleaning. I always feel fresh and clean after using this bar soap and with the antibacterial property of it, I know that I am freeing my skin of dirt/germs that could be harmful for me. I had a rash which made me develop dots all over my torso and appendages and to prevent it from getting worse, my dermatologist told me to use this and I love it!

Very sensitive-skin friendly.
Laura P.
Mt Sterling, KY
This is the best soap I have ever used on my face. Originally recommended to me by my dermatologist to help with teenage acne, I am still using this soap on my face daily ten years later. The soap is affordable and gentle on your face. It is great for eloping with excess oils and break outs. I have recommended it to several friends and students who struggle with acne and they have all given it raving reviews as well. I never use anything else!
Sharon G.
Fairfax, VA
I never have had a bad experience with soaps/body cleansers until recently when I used this other bad that overdried my skin and made it feel so tight. a friend recommended me this and I was a little nervous to try it but I'm glad I did! This product does a nice job of getting me clean without that "tight" feeling. It smells nice and leaves me feel clean, definitely happy I brought it
Courtney H.
Philadelphia , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this soap. It leaves my skin feeling extra clean and gets rid of all traces of makeup. I have fairly sensitive skin and it doesn't dry out my face or cause any irritation. I suffered from acne and tried many products but this has really worked for me. I literally use this and witch hazel as a toner and it has changed my skin.
Yovonda H.
So I ended up purchasing this after a recommendation from someone on my Instagram. I've been using it for about a week, and it works great on my face. The jury is still out on body results.

I do like that I can use one product for both. I don't like that the smell lingers in my bathroom.
Emma T.
Camden, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE THIS BRAND. It keeps my skin clean and breakout free without feeling like I'm pouring chemicals onto my face, the bar is easy to handle and lasts forever, for the price I would never steer anyone away from this product i will be buying as long as they make it.
Luann B.
Mitchell, SD
I have sensitive skin and use this on face and body. It has a nice mild scent that isn't overpowering I usually buy at Target or wal mart and price is fair. I use this product monthly switching between this and Paul Mitchell tea tree soap. I would buy again
Trish
Best facial cleanser ever!! I recommend this to many adult woman that suffer from any kind of adult acne. It's effective, smells good and I use this product every day, twice a day. It's completely affordable and would buy it over and over again.
Amanda G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is amazing! Besides leaving my skin feeling softer and lowering my allergy levels, it has the cutest smell in the world. It's super soft and gentle on the skin. And it creates bubbles! something other allergy soaps don't do (and I hate).
Melisa A.
Best bar of soap ever!!! I use this soap to clean my face daily at night and morning. I normally wear a full face of makeup and it help with my acne. It also got rid of little bumps on my forehead that were extremely hard to get rid of.