Cetaphil Antibacterial Gentle Cleansing Bar uploaded by Yovonda H.Cetaphil Antibacterial Gentle Cleansing Bar uploaded by Yovonda H.

BY CETAPHIL

For Dry, Sensitive Skin. Every age. Every stage. Every day. Non-Comedogenic. Dermatologist Recommended. Non-irritating This mild non-soap cleansing bar is specially formulated to provide both gentle skin cleansing and antibacterial benefits for dry, sensitive skin. Ideal for daily face and full body cleansing in the bath or shower. Deodorizing agents leave skin feeling clean and fresh. see more...

Cetaphil Antibacterial Gentle Cleansing Bar
  • "Cetaphil is supposed to be the best brand around for sensitive and/or acne prone skin so when my dermatologist recommended it I tried it starting with this bar first." in 1 review
Sierra N.
Waterford, MI
In my younger years I suffered with acne. This was one of the products I used when I had acne. It was not giving me the results I was hoping for considering it was something that my dermatologist recommended but it helped some. I do not use this product as an acne treatment anymore, I actually use proactiv now. However, at night time, I use this product as a makeup remover before I use my proactiv. A prewash before I wash my face with proactiv. I do this because it is super gentle and gets all my makeup off and I also do not want to waste my proactiv by using it to remove my makeup.
Kember B.
Another product I really wanted to love, but didn't. The smell is very strong and reminds me of a hospital. The soap was just too drying for my sensitive skin. I didn't see a difference with my acne, if anything it was more irritating due to dryness. I used up the bar for my makeup brushes and hands because I didn't want to waste it but, would not repurchase.
Melisa A.
Best bar of soap ever!!! I use this soap to clean my face daily at night and morning. I normally wear a full face of makeup and it help with my acne. It also got rid of little bumps on my forehead that were extremely hard to get rid of.
Schyler C.
I use this in the shower on my body, and it seems to really work without drying my skin out. I can tell a difference if I don't use a lotion after, though, and it certainly is not ACTIVELY moisturizing; however it was not made for that purpose and it does what it advertises, without irritating sensitive skin.
Iris C.
Muy buen jabón para todo el cuerpo yo lo utilizó tanto en mi cutis como en todo el cuerpo esta linea la recomiendo también tienen jabones líquidos para la cara que me a ayudado con mi acné ocacional
Heather L.
I like to use Cetaphil antibacterial soap for my face a few times a week to help control my adult acne. I store the bar in its separate container. I'll lather using my hands so it lasts me a while. I usually find this on sale at CVS.
Jaime V.
Clifton Park, NY
I use this product to wash my face daily. It's gentle and doesn't dry out my face. I really love it!!! I will never stop using cetaphil bars!! I really love the smell too its very subtle. I recommend to all my friends!!!!!
Cierra T.
Wendell, NC
I love the smell of this soap! Not for everyone but I definitely love it this was purchased at Publix. The plus of this is that it's antibacterial so it clears dirty pores more effectively. Going out to buy more today!
Kristen W.
Griffin, GA
This cleansing bar has helped save my skin. I bought a Clarisonic about a month and half ago. My skin HATED it. My skin became really dry (it is normally oily/combination) and would not stop breaking out. None of my usual tricks and products worked, so I went online to research inexpensive cleansers. A lot of people had great things to say about this, so I bought one. So far, it has done wonders. The deep blemishes on my forehead are completely gone now and the ones on my cheeks and chin are finally drying out and are less inflamed. When I first started using, it did dry my skin out a little, but that has since stopped and I use it conjunction with the Cetaphil moisturizing cream. They have worked wonders on my skin.
Beth P.

I wan't overly impressed from the very start. It had an odd, almost medicinal, smell that I wasn't fond of but I decided to continue using it for a few more days anyway. Thankfully the smell does not linger on the skin after you rinse off the suds.

It is moisturizing and does foam up well but it just didn't seem to do much for my skin. My skin always felt tight and almost waxy after using it. I figured it was using it too often (twice a day) so I tried switching to just once a day, which did improve the feeling, but not enough.

I ended up abandoning the bar in favor of another product from the Cetaphil line.

Some people have great success with this but it just wasn't for me.