Skin CareC'est Moi
Mellow Marshmallow & White Clay Cloud Mask

C'est Moi Mellow Marshmallow & White Clay Cloud Mask

Clean Ingredients • Dermatologist Tested • No Animal Testing • Hypoallergenic • EWG Verified Mellow out and mask with your head in the clouds with these super smoothing and nourishing DIY treatment masks. Marshmallow extract and white clay team up together to balance, refine and smooth the skin, leaving you with a fresh, luminous glow! DIY dreams do come true! 6 Pieces Net Wt 3 G/0.10 OZ. Each.

Does it smell sweet like yummy marshmallow?
Hey there ! So I received a wonderful C’est Moi Voxbox but it’s not showing up in my campaigns anyone have the same problem ?
Start your review of C'est Moi Mellow Marshmallow & White Clay Cloud Mask!
Brittany V.
C'est Moi Mellow Marshmallow & White Clay Cloud Mask uploaded by Brittany V.
The packaging is cute. However, in reading the instructions you have to put one of the cloud masks inside a small bowl and add 1/2 teaspoon of water. Let the water soak in while using either your thumbs or a mask brush to begin crushing and mixing your mask. Once it’s completely mixed and smooth, apply to your skin. Super painful process for below average results! Will not be purchasing again. Don’t recommend.
Jamie W.
Flushing, NY
C'est Moi Mellow Marshmallow & White Clay Cloud Mask uploaded by Jamie W.
It’s easy to store and easy to use. I like the idea that you make it when you use it, so it won’t go waste and it’s more clean to to it this way!!! The size is so small that it’s really good to bring when you go travel!!! My face feel really good after I apply it to my face!
Kimberly T.
Oxford, MS
1,008 reviews
I received these cestmoi products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes and boy did I have fun. I felt like an esthetician again getting to concoct my potions for clients. You can mix this great clay mask at home to decongest pores and refine skin texture. To see my post-care routine follow my link in bio to my liketoknowit where I post my daily regimens and finds.
NELYA H.
Bloomington, MN
Wow this mask blew me away! I am so hooked. Leaves my skin looking amazing and clean. Great for combination skin which is what I have.
Jane S.
Eagle Mtn, UT
C'est Moi Mellow Marshmallow & White Clay Cloud Mask uploaded by Jane S.
Absolutely adorable, convenient and left my skin feeling nice and fresh. I love a good clay mask and even though I was red after it didn’t last long and felt clean!
Carrie C.
Chandler, AZ
C'est Moi Mellow Marshmallow & White Clay Cloud Mask uploaded by Carrie C.
I honestly got this mask because it’s cute and shaped like clouds. I didn’t realize I would have to mix it in order to apply but that’s ok. Using a little bit of water make a paste and apply. It’s messy but my skin is super soft. I would recommend if you love masks
Tammy P.
Milford , NS
I’ve used this mask a few times now and I have not had any problems with it! It leaves my skin feeling very soft and hydrated which makes it the perfect addition to a Sunday evening facial routine!
Jill C.
C'est Moi Mellow Marshmallow & White Clay Cloud Mask uploaded by Jill C.
My hubby and I tried the clay masks and it was such a fun time. It was easy to apply and I love the cute packaging. It came off nicely and my face felt really nice afterward. It is definitely a product I would use again!
Tosha B.
Halifax, NS
I personally did not like mixing this was messy and chunky. Not for me BUT I was pleasantly surprised by the results. Once I had it mixed, the mask went on nice and smooth and felt nice on my skin. It did tighten up slightly as it dried but not uncomfortable. When I washed it off my skin felt smooth and soft and overall I did like my skin after.
lindsey K.
Lake echo, NS
C'est Moi Mellow Marshmallow & White Clay Cloud Mask uploaded by lindsey K.
I really liked the mask it didn’t dry out my skin which was a plus! it went on nicely and my skin felt super clean and refreshed after using! I would definitely purchase again! great for sensitive skin and not drying :) I attached a photo of my skin outside in natural light the day after using the mask!