BeautySkinC'est Moi
Gentle Moisture Lotion

C'Est Moi Gentle Moisture Lotion

Clean Ingredients • Dermatologist Tested • No Animal Testing • Hypoallergenic • Reef Safe • EWG Verified This fragrance-free lotion delivers hydration that’s soothing for even the most delicate skin types. Packed with nourishing ingredients, including organic sweet almond oil and shea butter, plus organic extracts of calendula, strawberry, apple and kiwi, it helps promote a complexion that’s balanced, hydrated and calm. 50 ML/1.7 FL. OZ.

Anyone else having trouble finding the Cest Moi Gentle Moisture Lotion or any of their other products at their CVS? Can we just order off the CVS website?
The lotion is it for body or face?
Que pensez-vous de la texture ?
Start your review of C'Est Moi Gentle Moisture Lotion!
Madeline E.
Palm Beach Gardens
C'Est Moi Gentle Moisture Lotion uploaded by Madeline E.
I’ve used this product a couple times now and it’s pretty good—a little goes a long way! The C’est moi gentle moisturizer is formulated for sensitive skin, which makes it perfect for me. It’s also made of organic ingredients and is fragrance free—more positives. Unfortunately, it doesn’t have any spf so it’s only good for night time, and it also leaves my face feeling sort of sticky for a while. The cost is $15 for a 1.7oz tube, which seems overpriced. Even still, I’d consider buying this again. Thank you for the opportunity to try this product line!
Tianna F.
Alexandria, VA
C'Est Moi Gentle Moisture Lotion uploaded by Tianna F.
The C’est Moi Gentle Moisture Lotion is a fragrance-free lotion that provides hydration to all skin types. I have dehydrated, sensitive skin, and this lotion was very pleasant on my face and neck. The box indicates that it is made for young, delicate skin. While my skin is delicate, I do not classify myself as young. It did provide hydration to my skin without causing any inflammatory response. I did feel it was fairly hydrating to my skin, but my skin is like the Sahara Desert. It is a very smooth, soothing lotion that does not leave behind an oily residue which is great since it contains sweet almond oil. I think it would have performed better for the audience intended - younger skin - but if you are looking for a lotion that is for very sensitive skin, I highly recommend it.
Angie O.
C'Est Moi Gentle Moisture Lotion uploaded by Angie O.
(Incentivized Post) I really like this lotion, it’s non-abrasive or irritating to my already sensitive skin. While at first it seemed to have a thick consistency, I was worried it would leave a heavy or greasy feel to my skin, BUUUT, that was not the case, my skin quickly absorbed it & left my skin with a very pretty dewy look.
Amanda  S.
Kearneysville, WV
C'Est Moi Gentle Moisture Lotion uploaded by Amanda  S.
I actually wasn’t sure if I’d like this moisturizer. I’d never used this brand so when it popped up for a cashback campaign I went ahead and decided to grab something. I ended up getting this for the cashback campaign and I also purchased another which was the clay mask. You can scroll down for the review on that product. Anyhow I love this. I have used so many moisturizers and none do my skin like this one. It’s even better than Tatcha and that’s been one of my top 3. This is light, not a thick cream and it seeps into my skin like water, but yet it’s very hydrating. Leaves my skin without any white lines, no greasy feel or greasy look, my skin is brighter, as soon as I put it on it just glows. Also not only leaves my skin oh so soft when I put it on but I’ve noticed it’s softer in texture all the time now. This is definitely going to be the only thing I use after I use all my other ones or get rid of them, I won’t be purchasing any other brand. This is perfect. I’m so glad, after almost 2 years, I finally was able to find the perfect sunscreen and now the perfect moisturizer, for my overly oily skin in the summer and combo to normal skin in the winter. I can’t believe I slept on this brand for so long. I guess I’d gotten brainwashed and spoiled, thinking if it isn’t expensive it isn’t good. Smh. But I know that isn’t true at all. Some of my best products, my HG’s, are under $20. This can be ordered online. Idk if they have it in store. Not at mine they didn’t. I highly recommend this product.
Lea Z.
Cedar Creek, TX
C'Est Moi Gentle Moisture Lotion uploaded by Lea Z.
C'Est Moi Gentle Moisture Lotion uploaded by Lea Z.
Ok so to start off with the fact that this “gentle lotion” once placed on your face, feels as thick as a mask on your face. And it is also very sticky as well, but that can also be good as a face primer maybe? 🤷🏻‍♀️ it was very affordable with my cvs coupons which was cool. So I will only recommend this if you are looking for a sticky face primer before your foundation.
Laura  R.
Palmetto, FL
C'Est Moi Gentle Moisture Lotion uploaded by Laura  R.
This moisturizer feels nice and thick but not greasy or too sticky. It has a nice gentle scent that is not overpowering. It really feels like it's doing its job.
Gissell P.
C'Est Moi Gentle Moisture Lotion uploaded by Gissell P.
I really like to hydrate my skin several times a day because I work in a place where the cold is very strong and it always tends to crack if I don't apply lotion and the truth is that with this product I don't need to do it as often because from the first week it shows its fast action. I recommend it
Alice D.
C'Est Moi Gentle Moisture Lotion uploaded by Alice D.
I love this lotion because it is too good. apart from leaving my skin super hydrated, it leaves me with a delicious smell that lasts for a long time. It is the maximum. It is not cheap at all, but it is worth it because its effect is almost immediate. I recommend it
Jackie B.
Raytown, MO
C'Est Moi Gentle Moisture Lotion uploaded by Jackie B.
I love C’est Moi’s gentle moisture lotion. It is very hydrating , and doesn’t leave my skin feeling oily. It is also fragrance free, which is a huge plus for anything you put on your face. It is not tested on animals, and it’s paraben free. I would definitely recommend this product to my family and friends.
Erin S.
Dallas, TX
C'Est Moi Gentle Moisture Lotion uploaded by Erin S.
I received this product complimentary from Influenster and C’est Moi in exchange for my honest review. I like that this lotion is fragrance free and has clean ingredients. It is lightweight and doesn’t leave a sticky feeling. It is pretty expensive for the size, but I do think this will be my go-to lotion for travel because of the small package.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...