C'Est Moi Gentle Moisture Lotion

Clean Ingredients • Dermatologist Tested • No Animal Testing • Hypoallergenic • Reef Safe • EWG Verified This fragrance-free lotion delivers hydration that’s soothing for even the most delicate skin types. Packed with nourishing ingredients, including organic sweet almond oil and shea butter, plus organic extracts of calendula, strawberry, apple and kiwi, it helps promote a complexion that’s balanced, hydrated and calm. 50 ML/1.7 FL. OZ.

The lotion is it for body or face?
Que pensez-vous de la texture ?
Has anyone had trouble being able to connect their PayPal for the cest moi Campaign?... it keeps taking me in circles.
Start your review of C'Est Moi Gentle Moisture Lotion!
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
C'Est Moi Gentle Moisture Lotion uploaded by Kellen H.
After using the gentle foaming cleansing gel, we use the moisture lotion right after. It keeps our faces from being dry. It doesn’t break our faces out and leaves it with just enough moisture we need for the whole day! We will continue to use it because it does work and does a great job keeping our faces flawless!
Ida Marie C.
Fallbrook, CA
C'Est Moi Gentle Moisture Lotion uploaded by Ida Marie C.
I love how quickly this moisturizer absorbs into my skin, it's loaded with clean ingredients ,fragrance free ,dermatologist tested , hypoallergenic and EWG verified . My skin is more on the oil side and noticed after awhile wearing the moisturizer. My Face was slightly oily and am not of fan of that . I love C'EST Moi It's Me New products, but Gentle Moisture Lotion isn't for my skin type. C'Est Moi Gentle Moisture Lotion
Liz A.
La Mesa, CA
C'Est Moi Gentle Moisture Lotion uploaded by Liz A.
C'Est Moi Gentle Moisture Lotion uploaded by Liz A.
If you are into clean skincare products or want to try them C’est Mol is the brand you want to try. I purchased C’est Mol gentle moisturizing lotion for my daughter but of course I had to try this moisturizing lotion for myself. It’s fragrance free but it dose have a faint odor but does not linger. it’s dermatology tested it’s a very gentle moisturizing lotion. It’s not greasy it absorbs into the skin fairly quickly. It can be applied a.m and p.m. but I would Recommend this moisturizer for a.m used only. I like it has organic sweet almond oil, calendula and Shea butter. Great for delicate and  young skin
Incentivized Review
MORGAN C.
N Las Vegas, NV
C'Est Moi Gentle Moisture Lotion uploaded by MORGAN C.
This was so nice on my skin . It was so gentle . It smelled good. It made my makeup apply great . I will definitely rebuy this .
Felicia L.
Beverly Hills, CA
C'Est Moi Gentle Moisture Lotion uploaded by Felicia L.
The lotion is really moisturizing, it’s not too greasy but if you have a oily skin you’re not going to like too much . I’ll recommend this for dry skin, hydrating, gentle and do not have a strong smell that irritates your nose.
Adilene C.
Chandler, AZ
C'Est Moi Gentle Moisture Lotion uploaded by Adilene C.
EXTREMELY recommend loved every second it was on my skin. Every rub and massage I gave my face felt even more amazing with the lotion, felt like my face could breath and loved the smell (very little scent) than I finished it off with the
lisa M.
Saint Cloud, FL
C'Est Moi Gentle Moisture Lotion uploaded by lisa M.
I really liked the moisturizer... I have very sensitive skin and it did not burn or make me break out. This has zero fragrance and smells like dough. It leaves your skin silky smooth and not wet or greasy. It is a bit pricey at $15 for only 1.7 oz so depending on how long this lasts it I would invest in it again. Overall I liked it and would recommend it.
Incentivized Review
Gillian L.
San Diego, CA
C'Est Moi Gentle Moisture Lotion uploaded by Gillian L.
It’s a nice and light moisturizer! A little goes a long way and it’s good for my sensitive skin!
Addi A.
Peru, IN
C'Est Moi Gentle Moisture Lotion uploaded by Addi A.
Great moisturizer. The smell is light and not overbearing. It’s a great product for every other day. It doesn’t dry out my skin, but moisturizes it!
jenn L.
Winston Salem, NC
C'Est Moi Gentle Moisture Lotion uploaded by jenn L.
Its very lightweight and smells nice. It goes well under makeup but also makes my skin nice enough that I often don't feel the need to wear foundation. it really has made my skin less dry. I'd definitely recommend it.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...