BeautyFaceFacial SkincareC'est Moi
Gentle Makeup Remover Cleansing Wipes 30Ct

C'Est Moi Gentle Makeup Remover Cleansing Wipes 30Ct

Clean Ingredients • Dermatologist Tested • No Animal Testing • Hypoallergenic • EWG Verified These fragrance-free, pre-moistened wipes make on-the-go makeup removal a snap! Organic aloe, glycerin, green tea, and cucumber extract work to gently cleanse the skin and remove makeup from both the eyes and face. Best of all, these wipes are biodegradable, making them as kind to the environment as they are to your complexion. 30 Wipes

How do I get a free sample?
How well do these makeup removers work? Does it burn if it gets in your eyes?
Start your review of C'Est Moi Gentle Makeup Remover Cleansing Wipes 30Ct!
Jane S.
Pleasant Grv, UT
C'Est Moi Gentle Makeup Remover Cleansing Wipes 30Ct uploaded by Jane S.
Great for on the go and didn’t burn my skin like others had in the past! I loved the texture on the wipes and I felt like it really made a difference with getting all the dirt/ makeup off my skin!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
C'Est Moi Gentle Makeup Remover Cleansing Wipes 30Ct uploaded by Kellen H.
I love using these to take my makeup off at night! It is way better than any of the other makeup wipes! The wipe gets all soapy and takes the makeup off so quickly! It wasn’t expensive and I definitely will buy again! It didn’t irritate my skin! I really do love these wipes!
Lucero O.
Indio, CA
C'Est Moi Gentle Makeup Remover Cleansing Wipes 30Ct uploaded by Lucero O.
C'Est Moi Gentle Makeup Remover Cleansing Wipes 30Ct uploaded by Lucero O.
I received this product for testing purposes and let me just say I am obsessed ! Let me start with the size of the wipe it's huge compared to my usual makeup remover wipes. I only used half a wipe for my whole face ! The makeup melted like butter with no need of harshly rubbing my face that's a plus considering I have sensitive skin Ams I had no redness after use .The scent is not strong I actually enjoyed the green aloe light scent nothing overpowering or chemically smelling. The cherry on top was no sticky or tacky residue left yay ...plus the packaging is well made it closes properly where I feel the wipes will stay nice and moist longer and that's one of the annoying issues I've had with other brands packaging . My new go to makeup remover wipe it's definitely worth the price worth every penny !!
Laritza C.
Fernandina Beach, FL
C'Est Moi Gentle Makeup Remover Cleansing Wipes 30Ct uploaded by Laritza C.
I got these for my mom because she has extremely sensitive skin and even using one makeup wipe can cause her face to turn bright red and get irritated. She used them last night and loved them! No irritation or anything.
Becky J.
C'Est Moi Gentle Makeup Remover Cleansing Wipes 30Ct uploaded by Becky J.
C'Est Moi Gentle Makeup Remover Cleansing Wipes 30Ct uploaded by Becky J.
These are extremely convenient and the moisture level of each wipe is impressive compared to other brands. The texture on each wipe allows for easy removal of makeup. I don’t love the smell of these wipes although it is a relatively neutral smell and doesn’t deter me from using them.
Ashley S.
Valencia, CA
C'Est Moi Gentle Makeup Remover Cleansing Wipes 30Ct uploaded by Ashley S.
I really love makeup wipes because they make taking off your makeup at the end of the day so easy. The price is comparable with other brands and I’m happy with these! I’d try them again
Christina P.
Philadelphia, PA
C'Est Moi Gentle Makeup Remover Cleansing Wipes 30Ct uploaded by Christina P.
These wipes are amazing. So far the best ones I’ve tried. Takes all my makeup off completely with just one wipe.
Sabrina Y.
Monroe Twp, NJ
C'Est Moi Gentle Makeup Remover Cleansing Wipes 30Ct uploaded by Sabrina Y.
These C’est Moi makeup remover cleansing wipes are great! First of all their packaging is adorable, so bright. The wipes have no added fragrance so my skin felt soft and not irritated after using them, the cucumber and aloe extract were very soothing on my face. I used them to remove a full day of dirt and makeup and they did a great job, although I did cleanse with water after, they can be used rinse free! Great for on the go and traveling. I will definitely use these again.
Robin C.
Everett, WA
C'Est Moi Gentle Makeup Remover Cleansing Wipes 30Ct uploaded by Robin C.
I normally just remove my make up with face wash but have been wanting to try wipes as well. Since it was a cash back with Influenster I figured why not?! I don’t use water proof make up and very rarely wear foundation; I wear a tinted CC cream when I do more than powder. I had on full face (with powder) last night and slept in it. Woke up this morning and tried one of these! It worked great on everything but I did have to go over my eyes quite a bit to get the mascara off completely. I only needed one wipe but if I had on my cc cream I would have needed two. I left my skin fresh feeling and soft too! I put on a face serum and moisturizer after and feel great! I think I will use these in the AM if I sleep in my make up but it won’t be a regular thing.
Lydia I.
Jacksonville, FL
C'Est Moi Gentle Makeup Remover Cleansing Wipes 30Ct uploaded by Lydia I.
i bought these wipes from Ipsy to try and i must say that I Love these clean face wipes. They work great on my skin and I will be purchasing again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ailin A.
Mount Rainier MD, MD
il y a 4 mois
Chhaya K. il y a 4 mois
I honestly didn’t quite like it, i have super sensitive skin and these are pretty abrasive. In general too, i would double cleansing oil and face wash instead!