C'est Moi Clarify Blemish Treatment Pads for Acne

Clear away blemishes with these gentle, yet effective, treatment pads created for delicate skin types. Blemishes and blackheads are targeted and treated without stripping skin of its natural moisture balance. Salicylic acid, lactic acid and aloe vera provide a specialized approach to gently soothe the skin while helping to clear away blemishes to reveal healthy-looking, calm and balanced skin.

Did anyones C’est MOI padss dry out before opening them ?
Start your review of C'est Moi Clarify Blemish Treatment Pads for Acne!
How would you rate this product?
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I don’t enjoy this product. I’ve been using this every other night before is sleep. Some days I would break out more than normal. It’s not for my skin but maybe be great for someone else. I would not buy it. I have sensitive oily skin. So I’m prone to break outs.
Sioux City, IA
C'est Moi Clarify Blemish Treatment Pads for Acne uploaded by Ruthy S.
This product is amazingwhen I was received it I was kind of scared that when I got the product it would have been all dried out but it wasn't I have been using this product 4 over three weeks now when I have a breakout I will grab a wipe and use it I'm so glad I received this product.
Huntington Beach, CA
C'est Moi Clarify Blemish Treatment Pads for Acne uploaded by holly T.
I loved the blemish pads. It’s not harsh like other acne pads, but it still really gets the job done. It doesn’t dry out my face too much and it really cleared up any and all visible acne. I would highly recommend and I will be using this product again.
Fontana, CA
C'est Moi Clarify Blemish Treatment Pads for Acne uploaded by J O C E L I N I.
I make sure to clean my skin thoroughly and then I use my blemish treatment pads. My face feels so refreshed after using this product, and it also keeps my face from breaking out. You can increase the amount of pads you use once your skin adjusts.
Glendale, AZ
C'est Moi Clarify Blemish Treatment Pads for Acne uploaded by Ana M.
I received this product to test out from influenster and this does not dissapoint and it gets the job done once the pimple is up. It didn't sting my face one bit. Some of the pads I used does that but this one no. So absolutely one of my holy grail. ❤
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
These didn’t seem to do much for my face. They were slightly dried out I don’t know if that was just my bottle or if they’re all like that. There wasn’t much product on each pad. They were unscented and didn’t irritate my skin though which was nice.
Kutztown, PA
I like the smell of these, smells like aloe to me! I also like how they were moist and didn’t leave my skin red or anything of that nature. For right now I like them but I would have to wait until I went through the pads to truly know if they worked for acne.
Tucson, AZ
C'est Moi Clarify Blemish Treatment Pads for Acne uploaded by Galilea C.
These pads are good, it does sting your blemishes for a little while. It did leave my skin a little red but it did it’s job. It did make my blemishes go down a tad bit. I would recommend this for anyone who loves acne treatment pads.
Lawrenceburg, IN
Perfect for my sensitive skin!!! Love this and was much needed as my hormones are all over the place. I love for an everyday use. It helped me with problem areas and protecting from new areas arising. Definitely recommend and will keep using
N Las Vegas, NV
C'est Moi Clarify Blemish Treatment Pads for Acne uploaded by MORGAN C.
Lemme tell you about these pads ! They made the bumps on my face less red immediately! There was no smell which was amazing . They didn’t burn my face either when I applied them . I used the moisturizer after these .. great combo